World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Poll for future optimization

Peter

Poll for future game changes  

134 members have voted

1. 1. What move speed should Global War be at?

• 1X move speed. I like the old map tempo and it's good for small leagues and new players.
    • 2X move speed. I like to maneuver faster troops and it saves my time.
  2. 2. Will I still play on other maps if they change the Global War back to 1X speed?

• Yes. I can have fun on the other maps.
    • No. I just concentrate on Global War.
  3. 3. Is shield cooldown necessary?

• Yes. We can't fight with players who have unlimited shields.
    • No. Shield is one of my strategies to survive from the battlefield.
  4. 4. Are you worried about the sister league problem?

• Yes. This problem makes me want to quit the game for good.
    • Yes, but I can live with it.
    • No. I like the sister leagues and big alliances.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/2019 at 03:59 PM

Lots of people are quitting DEVS if you don’t fix the lagging, and hear the complaints not just respond and snicker everyone will soon quit and you will lose money.

Lots of your big investors are quitting soon, I’ve spent to much on this game, and I can stop it by deleting this game, we had enough of your stupid little games

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, DevilDog3 said:

I think we have all screamed from the rooftops that the most important fix that needs to be made is the lagging situations.  When the platform will just have troops, cities or zones disappear that you have to zoom out and then back in to see them as a work around.  Why we are doing workarounds to find our troops is ludicrous. Game play suffers and heaven forbid you have a large scale battle as the server will begin to crawl and you will not get any notifications that a troop is being attacked and then poof it is gone.

Having sister leagues or alt accounts is a challenge, but the game not running or working the way it should is the number 1 issue I have with this game.  Please fix it, again this has been said for more than a year and not once have we seen an increase in performance or platform stability.  Why have a game you add additional features too or ask if we want A, B or C as an add when the base game play is broken?

Fix the game play first.  If that means we have to slow down and crawl, then so be it, but this is your own creation as you let us enjoy the blitz map showing we could move at a faster speed and of course we now want that everywhere.  Solid stable game play is the most important in my opinion..Fix that!!!!!

On 3/1/2019 at 10:14 AM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

We got a lot of complaints about above-subjected issues as of lately. Vote and leave your comments, opinions and ideas under this thread. Thank you.

World Warfare Team

On 3/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, Russia244 said:

Guys I propose to make maps of historical battles, such as Berlin, Moscow, Stalingrad, Midduey, Leningrad, Paris, London, Tokyo and Finland, Bucharest, Budapest, Crete

Perhaps you should fix some of the major problems of missing troops , chat again, lagging - all stuff we want fixed first?

• Like 1

Dear administration of the game and the forum, let's evaluate the quality of the game on my questions to the players? and then you will engage in innovation)))

1. do you get messages from the game with sound?

2. Do you need to go into urban technologies for their work on units?

3. Does the enemy army immediately appear when following a link?

4. tanks deserve a bonus in the woods?

5. AOE 100% fair?

6. The visibility of enemy maps and skills is fair.

• Like 1

Sur les nouvelles techniques j'ai un gros doute si vous pouvez pas vous les payer vous êtes hors jeux je pense que ça casse un peu le jeu j'avais pour avoir de l'expérience elle ne sert plus à rien sur des boucliers des gens qui nous emmène 7 fois sur une attaque le c'est pas possible ça ne sert à rien de faire une carte si vous passez votre temps sous un bouclier il faut les limiter je sais que les concepteurs ont besoin d'argent pour améliorer ce jeu mais il faut que ça se reste un vrai jeu et pas un jeu d'argent et que les gens qui ont de l'expérience dans ce jeu puisse la valoriser et entraîner les autres avec il y en a qui ne mérite pas leur galon il se les ont payé et ça je trouve pas ça très correct par rapport à ceux qui aiment ce jeu qui passe du temps mais qui n'ont pas les moyens

On 01.03.2019 at 19:01, Codymo7 said:

Это проблема с 2-кратной скоростью, которую люди не осознают, а вы все не хотите признать ... Боевая механика сломана. У нас есть три варианта глобальной скорости ... Вы вынуждены вернуть его на 1-кратную скорость и медленно работать в бою на-2 кратной скорости, сразу же установить, как боевые обновления обновляются на-2 кратной скорости, или оставить все как есть.

Предпочитаю 1x скорость, поэтому бой разрешается нормально. Мне нравится 2-кратная СКОРОСТЬ, когда я могу быть активным, но не тогда, когда я могу пролететь через 9 турелей и потерять половину здоровья на своих самолетах ... Любой, кто считает, что все в порядке, очевидно, является идиотом и должен отстранить свое мнение от форумы.

Я хотел напечатать 3.

How broken is the combat mechanic? bombers cannon fly away from aa, and tanks can get to m40. is it a broken combat mechanic? m40 and aa imba, 100% AOE, what else do you want?

Edited by SlavyaninKursk

12 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

How broken is the combat mechanic? bombers cannon fly away from aa, and tanks can get to m40. is it a broken combat mechanic? m40 and aa imba, 100% AOE, what else do you want?

So do you think that tanks shouldn't be able to get to M40?

1 hour ago, Immel said:

make sure to thank joykiller for the broken combat mechanics of the x2 speed

if only someone had warned them this would happen; oh wait I have been saying that for over a year now...

I agree completely about the speed x2. The imbalance occurred because of the generals brought into the game. Then they entered the speed x2 and technology, and the mechanics broke down completely. If you want to return the game mechanics. it is necessary to recycle the speed of each type of troops. If we return x1, the bombers will fall to the ground. It is necessary to completely rework the speed skill of each type of troops. It is necessary to take into account the bonuses generals and three kinds of technologies. I would remove the speed bonus from the generals. If you make a uniform and correct distribution of speeds for the troops. then the bombers will be competitive. but at the same time will not have a afterburner speed.

13 hours ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

Kursk, Tanks - the troops for the first two days of the game a maximum. Remember this. They should not kill m40. If you recall the second world war. If we give tanks super abilities, then tomorrow they will fly))))

In conclusion, I will say. In the game a lot can be recycled for the better. This is a time-consuming process and you need to understand and know the game like us. But the developers are focusing on money and do not listen to us. Alas

The point of tanks is to counter artillery/M40/AoE units, trying to take down their speed would hurt how the game is currently set up and how it is meant to be set up with the current rock paper scissors going on, if you lower the speed of tanks then it'll heavily buff the cannoneer class which really doesn't need to happen.

18 minutes ago, BWAR said:

The point of tanks is to counter artillery/M40/AoE units, trying to take down their speed would hurt how the game is currently set up and how it is meant to be set up with the current rock paper scissors going on, if you lower the speed of tanks then it'll heavily buff the cannoneer class which really doesn't need to happen.

You can speed up tanks by x4, there’s no sense. Tanks fight 2 days maximum. Next is the development of the league and new weapons. If you are stupid and will continue to beat against the wall. Then you lose. What you want from tanks will kill common sense. Because of such stupid suggestions, developers make mistakes. Wake up and look at the real battle. Read the articles of experts, how long the tanks live in a real war.

2 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

You can speed up tanks by x4, there’s no sense. Tanks fight 2 days maximum. Next is the development of the league and new weapons. If you are stupid and will continue to beat against the wall. Then you lose. What you want from tanks will kill common sense. Because of such stupid suggestions, developers make mistakes. Wake up and look at the real battle. Read the articles of experts, how long the tanks live in a real war.

This game isn't like real life though, in real life are you able to drop 60 M40 down from 4 transports onto a city? No of course not.

This game isn't a real life example in any way or else M40 would kill themselves from half the things I've seen.

Each class is meant to counter another class, slowing down tanks to not counter M40 isn't smart.

6 minutes ago, BWAR said:

This game isn't like real life though, in real life are you able to drop 60 M40 down from 4 transports onto a city? No of course not.

This game isn't a real life example in any way or else M40 would kill themselves from half the things I've seen.

Each class is meant to counter another class, slowing down tanks to not counter M40 isn't smart.

you are stupid if you think that tanks will win M40. if this happens 80% of the players will leave the game. because it's bullshit

7 минут назад BWAR сказал:

Это уже случается, идиот, что танки предназначены для противодействия М40, просто потому, что ты неопытный игрок, я не буду противостоять тебе, но теперь ты знаешь.

: Bitch_please-мин::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min::bitch_please-min:

Edited by InHaLe

5 hours ago, BWAR said:

So do you think that tanks shouldn't be able to get to M40?

I dont think you understand how broken AoE units are under x2 speed. even though both m40s and tanks get proportionate x2 speed boost; as the combat resolution is NOT sped up to match x2 unit speed the advantage goes to AoE units as they can exploit speed and AoE to greater effect then the single point damage units can exploit the extra speed