World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Card to move class research between classes

DevilDog3

Suggestion.....  create or add a card where we ca move class research from one class to another class.  Provide the ability,out to move research already completed between the various classes (tank, air or cannon). 

We can move them within a class via the R&D card,  but not from one to the other.  It would be great to be able to move them from one class to another. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, BWAR said:

Nah I don't agree with this, if you're putting gold into a different class, it's your fault for putting it there, and you shouldn't just be able to change it with a couple thousand diamonds and a checkbook.

Being able to move it, as it is gold and time already spent it wouldn’t be giving you any advantage other than being able to utilize a different class.  So if you first thought you wanted air, but realize now you play the game more as a tanker, all of that gold and time shouldn’t just be wasted.  

12 hours ago, DevilDog3 said:

Being able to move it, as it is gold and time already spent it wouldn’t be giving you any advantage other than being able to utilize a different class.  So if you first thought you wanted air, but realize now you play the game more as a tanker, all of that gold and time shouldn’t just be wasted.  

See I don't agree with this, the point of the different classes is to learn how you play but if everyone started switching from class to class would just be a stupid idea, it's your fault if you put that gold into that class, begin in another class, I've put gold into things I later realized I seriously don't need and would never use, but I still put the gold there.

It was your choice to put that gold there and you should be stuck with your mistake, it takes time and effort to upgrade a class, and being able to just switch it from one class to another would be PTW to me, which this game doesn't need more of.

Going over your topic of how it wouldn't give an advantages other then being able to utilize a different class. THATS THE ENTIRE ADVANTAGE. Being able to jump from class to class shouldn't be a thing. 

Being able to switch all the class tech research from one class tree to another would be very, very broken. Its already bad enough that you can switch class in the middle of a BF and people abuse the hell out of it. 

It would be 100 times worst if you could also change the class research at your whim.

Horrible idea, pass!