World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Poll - Battlefield UI]

Peter

New Battlefield UI  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shields are good for when you have four guys from the league against one person who's league needs time to get there. It's like an extra life or saying timeout lol. You're probably mad because someone who you knew you could beat put shields up and now you have to wait. Well boohoo. It costs 1300 diamonds to put up a shield so it's used to buy time plus it's not like they can put one up after another so it's not like they're invincible. 

Wasnt me it happened to, I'm just saying this game is trying to recreate the World wars correct? I think shielding takes away from the realistic gameplay, you couldn't put up a shield to stop a attack in real life why should you in this game? Also a shield is unbalanced you avoid all incoming damage while you still can dish out damage via invincible turrets.  You shouldn't be able to deal damage if you can't take damage. People play this game because it's more realistic then other games like Clash of clans and you guys should keep it that way, irl you don't have a shield that makes you invincible.

Wasnt me it happened to, I'm just saying this game is trying to recreate the World wars correct? I think shielding takes away from the realistic gameplay, you couldn't put up a shield to stop a attack in real life why should you in this game? Also a shield is unbalanced you avoid all incoming damage while you still can dish out damage via invincible turrets.  You shouldn't be able to deal damage if you can't take damage. People play this game because it's more realistic then other games like Clash of clans and you guys should keep it that way, irl you don't have a shield that makes you invincible.

The protection cannot be bought while in battle.

The problem that having shields is really there to solve is how do you sleep without waking up to find all your bases wiped out. It is not to protect from an I imenent attack. And I believe if you are actually getting shot at, you can't shield. The problem is that shields are being used when somebody see the other guys coming and throws up shields to thwart an attack. That's probably a corruption of the intent of shielding. I don't see an easy solution. I have run through many different way to handle shield as an thought exercise and I can't find a solution that allows you to sleep without allowing the corruption of the shield idea to stop attacks. 

• Upvote 2

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
On January 23, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Cuttocure said:

Overall it's good, private chat needs work, you should be able to have a conversation without punching in the name of your correspondent every time, otherwise I agree that the icons are too big and take up too much of the screen

Hey Cutrocure, you can just click their name and hit "Private Chat" in any chat. No need to type it in at all.

SIEG HEIL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...