World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Poll - Battlefield UI]

Peter

New Battlefield UI  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Peter featured this topic
  • Peter pinned this topic

Wouldn't let me edit so I'll repost it cuz 

Please add icon toggle And removed that annoying battlefield info in chat. Finally got rid of that friggin bouncing chat notification and went and added that stuff. Crazy homie. Just crazy. Plus my chat is messed up. Every time I leave the chat screen and return to it all messages are gone except mine. It's really starting to harsh my mellow. 

• Upvote 1

Well since the toggle button has been beaten like a dead horse!! I would like to see active/passive button for your troops. So if you are moving in enemy area! That they don't attack everything in sight! Also waypoints for tanks and planes!

they already have passive/aggressive buttons; if you click move they will bypass any and all troops. If you click attack they will attack any and everything en route to the location. Or do you mean when they're stationary?

• Upvote 1

The game is great however they are somethings that need to be improved. There needs to be some kind of restrictions on shields, Shielding when someone is right there in your base is unfair and cowardly. It's a war game not a cowards game.

Shields are good for when you have four guys from the league against one person who's league needs time to get there. It's like an extra life or saying timeout lol. You're probably mad because someone who you knew you could beat put shields up and now you have to wait. Well boohoo. It costs 1300 diamonds to put up a shield so it's used to buy time plus it's not like they can put one up after another so it's not like they're invincible. 

• Upvote 1

I really like the idea of having waypoints. Many times you can't move directly from one area to another because of an impediment in the way. Adding waypoints to make it so your troops follow a specific route would be really useful. I know their is a feature to drag a route but it only works for a really short range. It's almost unusable in its current form.

Also being able to control the route that supply units take would be good. Too often now they take a route that get them killed when a better route is available, that isn't dangerous. 

• Upvote 3

I really like the idea of having waypoints. Many times you can't move directly from one area to another because of an impediment in the way. Adding waypoints to make it so your troops follow a specific route would be really useful. I know their is a feature to drag a route but it only works for a really short range. It's almost unusable in its current form.

Also being able to control the route that supply units take would be good. Too often now they take a route that get them killed when a better route is available, that isn't dangerous. 

If the distance is short, you can draw a route with finger.

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic