World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

supersonic ss german bomber?!?!

johnny3laze

has any one else had the pleasure of coming across the ss waffen bomber that moves at supersonic speed... supersonic compared to anything else in the game? i hope it gets fixed in the update, i dont knw how many more blows my ipad can handle from being throw at the floor haha.... seriously though wtf, just when i get my army built up for my epic fight with a waffen headquarters here comes the piece of s@?! bomber.....

has any one else had the pleasure of coming across the ss waffen bomber that moves at supersonic speed... supersonic compared to anything else in the game? i hope it gets fixed in the update, i dont knw how many more blows my ipad can handle from being throw at the floor haha.... seriously though wtf, just when i get my army built up for my epic fight with a waffen headquarters here comes the piece of s@?! bomber.....

Sir, did you see supersonic bomber in game...? How fast was it

ya i seen it, i seen it every time it blows my s?!$ up... it's way faster then any other troop. i see it enter my view and before my anti air have a chance to " unpak " and shoot, its blown up all my artillery... everything haha

and its the same bomber, hes a repeat offended. all the other bombers move the speed there supposed to but this one in piticular is f$&@ing nuisance 

realistically its probably 10X faster the the scout plane

ya i seen it, i seen it every time it blows my s?!$ up... it's way faster then any other troop. i see it enter my view and before my anti air have a chance to " unpak " and shoot, its blown up all my artillery... everything haha

and its the same bomber, hes a repeat offended. all the other bombers move the speed there supposed to but this one in piticular is f$&@ing nuisance 

realistically its probably 10X faster the the scout plane

Okay, next time please make sure you take a screenshot of it. Thank you sir!

It may be something similar to a visual lag, it happens to my bombers and fascist bombers as well. This occurs when I have my bombers on "bomb" mode to hit a target, then some bombers would wonder way out of range, then all of sudden at indeed fast speeds move to the attacking site where the rest of the bombers are circling. Involving with the Waffen SS HQ's, I would see them float towards my troops, though without being aggressive, then again, moving back to its original flight patterns. It may take a screen recording that a screen shot.

yes what you say does sound legit, sometimes the bombers launch out towards me and do nothing but sometimes they come straight to me and destroy everything in there path path and pooof gone. 

image.jpg

as for getting a screenshot of it, thats pretty much it,  you cant really justify the speed of it from that but the bomber flying sideways launches out at incredible speed and then back, sometimes dropping bombs through.