World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Too much

LtGenRamke

How many players believe theurshould b a limit in how many shields you can use in any one day in game is for that fact during the entire game. While I understand devs make money from shields their needs to b a limit on how many any one player can  yse during a game, watching a team, I won't put their name out their that's shielded 8 hrs shields for the last 4 straight days, now our map is green save for these 3 red cities...am I the only person who feels their should b a limit???

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, LtGenRamke said:

How many players believe theurshould b a limit in how many shields you can use in any one day in game is for that fact during the entire game. While I understand devs make money from shields their needs to b a limit on how many any one player can  yse during a game, watching a team, I won't put their name out their that's shielded 8 hrs shields for the last 4 straight days, now our map is green save for these 3 red cities...am I the only person who feels their should b a limit???

Totally Agree. They put a shield cool down timer in a while back, but sadly removed it. 

• 7 months later...

I don't really mind the concept of shields especially since their original purpose was to keep your troops safe in a city if you coulden't get them out for whatever reason, and they had a cool down so you couldn't just shield everything for days and attack while people slept. After they removed the cool down, anyone with a decent chunk of cnage can now win by shielding endlessly.

• Upvote 1