World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefields

Junos

We need to have a choice of battlefields.   Currently only “Battle of the bay” is available which seems to indicate that it will only be available every Wednesday and Sunday, yet today is a Tuesday.  This board is not suitable for many players so another choice should also be available.  It may be helpful to have an opportunity for multiple choice all the time.

I disagree.  

I think it would be better to have a reasonable set schedule on a rotational basis with all the maps, although frequency of each map is negotiable.   That way, folks can plan their time, increasing your chance to enter more fields (developers read as more $$$),  especially the ones you enjoy.

Multiple choices would be nice, but it does not look like WW has a large enough community yet, to support that.  We already have map fill times that are extending well past 24 hours.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Barodent said:

To me Battle of the Bay is a wasted map. You can have a third map that is in rotations, but put the Global and the Isle up full-time.

Maps already take to long to fill, up to 24 hours. Who wants to enter a map when most of the leagues already have LCs. The maps should be rotated, only one map available at a time! If you don’t like the map wait or play it!

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...