World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Islands of War

InHaLe

I appeal to the developers! On what basis do you change the speed and voting on the map of the island of war? Why do not you ask our opinion? Why do you break the mechanics of the map? This is lawlessness! You spoil the game! RETURN BACK! If this continues the changes in the game in the bad side, I and many will go out of the game

They changed all maps to speed maps effectively breaken all the maps. Why cant you (the devs) understand that you cannot change only one factor in a complex simulation without breaking the game?!?

Its very simple if you change the speed of units then you need to adjust the economy accordingly, as how long it takes to train unit, upgrade units, produce armaments and alot of other factors. 

Most importantly you must adjust the combat resolution which is very broken in speep maps.

So please undo this ill advised change and put things back the way they were.

Edited by Immel

5 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I appeal to the developers! On what basis do you change the speed and voting on the map of the island of war? Why do not you ask our opinion? Why do you break the mechanics of the map? This is lawlessness! You spoil the game! RETURN BACK! If this continues the changes in the game in the bad side, I and many will go out of the game

Agree. It is game breaking

It's things like this that make me wonder of the same people as before are still In charge, it's obvious that they don't understand their own mechanics, yet they designed them very well to begin with, so why do they break them? IF someone new is in charge, someone who doesn't necessarily care about those mechanics, things like this happen. Or maybe it's simply that wiestone has taken a bigger interest in WW after it began to get bigger?

The people in charge clearly they do not know their own product that much is clear in the way they are running things.

They took what was one of the best mobile app simulations and are slowly turning it into drivel. All the depth of the logistics and combat mechanics are being lost to satisfy a bunch of munchkins that dont even understand what they want let alone what they are asking for.

Its a very sad day for WW when all maps are made to be speed maps

• Like 1