World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"

Peter

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"   

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

I don't understand why we need to police alt accounts... Most people use them for tactics in the first place, so you can simply stop allies from giving tactics and that will solve multiple issues. First off, allying 5 leagues against one becomes FAR less appealing since you have to fight for cities and really don't get as much out of it, since most people ally for tactics in the first place. Secondly, most people don't really play on their alts with a few exceptions. they send the alt in, maybe upgrade it a bit, let it's city get taken, but keep it logged into the field so they can jump on and drop tactics as necessary. Ending allies tactics will force leagues to play a lot more like a team and a lot less like a bunch of city states.... just my opinion.

because for 6 hours of play, playing in parallel on them, you can break the mechanics. And fly on 15 bombers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InHaLe said:

because for 6 hours of play, playing in parallel on them, you can break the mechanics. And fly on 15 bombers

You can do that on a normal account to. Policing alts won't stop them. Most people have more than one phone, more than one IP address, and can use proxies to appear as a different phone number. It's not hard to get past all the rules if you know what you are doing, and trust me, anyone who this game as hard as they can will find a way.

Why are you complaining about Alts? Weren't you part of one of the many leagues that made 6 leagues to shove into silver for an easy win anyway? Now you want to turn around and complain about them? I can't even take you seriously. Don't quote me again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

You can do that on a normal account to. Policing alts won't stop them. Most people have more than one phone, more than one IP address, and can use proxies to appear as a different phone number. It's not hard to get past all the rules if you know what you are doing, and trust me, anyone who this game as hard as they can will find a way.

Why are you complaining about Alts? Weren't you part of one of the many leagues that made 6 leagues to shove into silver for an easy win anyway? Now you want to turn around and complain about them? I can't even take you seriously. Don't quote me again.

with the help of a proxy to change the phone number of the mobile operator? I will laugh a long time from this. you do not invent to me, I know how to circumvent these prohibitions. No need to reproach me with accounts, okay? we solve the problem of the game, and the main problem is the accounts. You are all against the struggle with accounts, just because you are not profitable. I did not use accounts to disrupt the mechanics of the game.

The Chinese used 7-8 leagues for many seasons and you are silent. How they won this season, too, many know. And you tell me about accounts? I can list all the leagues that abuse accounts by breaking the mechanics of the game. I suggested an option that will work, the option outlined in the topic will not work

19 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

I can not listen to your nonsense. You open your mouth only for personal reasons. You are also disgusting to me, since you are also part of those players who use accounts. Are you afraid of losing your strength? ahahahhahh You are helpless without alliances and accounts

• Like 1

Why not make allies at the league level not done in a specific battlefield, but that each league is only allowed 3 total allies.  This way, when entering a Battlefield, if they are one of your allies, you automatically are allies, not every one is an option in any given battlefield.  

This will create more of a strategy at the league level versus the battlefield level.  Create true alliances that carry over from Barrlefield to Battlefied.  You could continue to support and assist your allies, but those would be set outside of each battlefield.  If you enter a battlefield without any of your allies, your choice as a league or player, but possibly to your own detriment. 

This option would give you more possible straregic maneuvering at the league level.  It would also decrease the dependency on alternate leagues or at a minimum allow parity for alternates as you could only have a set number of allies. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, InHaLe said:

with the help of a proxy to change the phone number of the mobile operator? I will laugh a long time from this. you do not invent to me, I know how to circumvent these prohibitions. No need to reproach me with accounts, okay? we solve the problem of the game, and the main problem is the accounts. You are all against the struggle with accounts, just because you are not profitable. I did not use accounts to disrupt the mechanics of the game.

The Chinese used 7-8 leagues for many seasons and you are silent. How they won this season, too, many know. And you tell me about accounts? I can list all the leagues that abuse accounts by breaking the mechanics of the game. I suggested an option that will work, the option outlined in the topic will not work

I can not listen to your nonsense. You open your mouth only for personal reasons. You are also disgusting to me, since you are also part of those players who use accounts. Are you afraid of losing your strength? ahahahhahh You are helpless without alliances and accounts

I might actually care if could understand 70% of what you said, but I really don't feel like dealing with your kind.

Your right, I do use a second account, but I mostly use it for scouting and building tactics/goofing around in fields. I don't really put it in the same field as my main account.

Once again, don't quote me anymore. I don't want to read to your baseless assumptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

I might actually care if could understand 70% of what you said, but I really don't feel like dealing with your kind.

Your right, I do use a second account, but I mostly use it for scouting and building tactics/goofing around in fields. I don't really put it in the same field as my main account.

Once again, don't quote me anymore. I don't want to read to your baseless assumptions.

going to personal dislike first, you already lost. you can not say anything on the merits. Then do not show up on the forum. You yourself have compromised yourself). And not one of my words, did not give a decent answer. You even lowered my reputation, just because of the fact that you are wrong. I do not allow myself this

• Like 1

Is it possible that the alliance conversations should switch to an account limit instead of a league limit?   So, for example, an alliance can be formed with any number of leagues, but can only contain say 25-30 members in a battlefield.   The developers could select a higher or lower limitation to produce a good result.

This might help with the heal issue, the number of alts issue as well as the lag issue (since there would be some limitation on players coming together en masse).

Note: this does not stop large groups of folks from informally working together, they just cannot be allied within the field.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2018 at 3:43 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

As of lately, we received many complaints that the tactic "Life-Saving" is too powerful, so we started this poll to investigate if all of you want to nerf this tactic. If you have more opinions, please leave them under this thread. Thank you!

World Warfare Team

peter check messages thanks.

-Jai

• Like 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic