World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"

Peter

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"   

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/10/2018 at 6:13 AM, Bogieat2 said:

Life saving is powerful but a great tactic. Keep it and if need3d adjust cool down. 

Nice! We'll think about it.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:25 PM, Immel said:

1. In a given time period say 1 hour decrease the effectiveness of every successive heal dropped; so first heal 30% hp restoration, 2nd heal 10% hp restoration, 3rd heal 2% hp restoration and so on till the value is 0

2. Instead of 30% hp restoration of the unit's total HP make it 30% hp restoration of the unit's remaining HP

3. Instead of 30% hp restoration for all units in a 200 range radius, make it the 30% hp restoration total spread out according to how may units are in the 200 range radius; meaning 10 units getting healed only get 3% hp restoration.

Good to see we have some nice suggestions here. Lol

After finishing our current map it’s blindingly obvious that heal is not the issue. We had a team of 20 with a couple of alts just for capturing and demoing LC’s and one allied league of 9 in global. We played against other high level leagues of 20 players and was refreshing to see a map not full of alt accounts and sister leagues with 10+ players.

I didn’t see any league in map spamming every tactic available and multiple heals and we had some very fair match ups in map.

I think the only problem with the heal tactic is a league having an excess amount available to had with 2nd and 3rd accounts. So if every member in a league has at least 1 alt in a team of 20 we can see where the problem is. I do use an alt account but I use them independently as I use 1 tanker and one all air in different leagues and maps 9/10 times.

So I can only see 3 options available...

1. Reducing the amount of allied players a league can have or a limit on the amount of leagues you can be allied with. (An option to just pick 1 of your allies for tactics)

2. Just remove all allied tactics and have your own league only.

3 . Have a scaling affect on tactics used. So each time you receive a heal you get a percentage decrease each time. 1-2-3% 

Finally I can see the benefits in having an alt account for what I covered above but these options would reduce the map being filled with peoples accounts that are used just for one thing. What I can see is we are all seeking 1 thing, making the game fair for every player in the game new or old. So we don’t feel cheated after battling with certain leagues in map.

I do think that in some leagues it’s got to the point where they see leagues using 10 alt accounts, so we will make 20. When does it ever end?

Also on another note, I still feel the cup format is broken as leagues still have multiple teams in the same map. There’s lots of ways to combat this but that opens another debate completely.

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Nice! We'll think about it.

Good to see we have some nice suggestions here. Lol

31 minutes ago, TheEvilDead said:

After finishing our current map it’s blindingly obvious that heal is not the issue. We had a team of 20 with a couple of alts just for capturing and demoing LC’s and one allied league of 9 in global. We played against other high level leagues of 20 players and was refreshing to see a map not full of alt accounts and sister leagues with 10+ players.

I didn’t see any league in map spamming every tactic available and multiple heals and we had some very fair match ups in map.

I think the only problem with the heal tactic is a league having an excess amount available to had with 2nd and 3rd accounts. So if every member in a league has at least 1 alt in a team of 20 we can see where the problem is. I do use an alt account but I use them independently as I use 1 tanker and one all air in different leagues and maps 9/10 times.

So I can only see 3 options available...

1. Reducing the amount of allied players a league can have or a limit on the amount of leagues you can be allied with. (An option to just pick 1 of your allies for tactics)

2. Just remove all allied tactics and have your own league only.

3 . Have a scaling affect on tactics used. So each time you receive a heal you get a percentage decrease each time. 1-2-3% 

Finally I can see the benefits in having an alt account for what I covered above but these options would reduce the map being filled with peoples accounts that are used just for one thing. What I can see is we are all seeking 1 thing, making the game fair for every player in the game new or old. So we don’t feel cheated after battling with certain leagues in map.

I do think that in some leagues it’s got to the point where they see leagues using 10 alt accounts, so we will make 20. When does it ever end?

Also on another note, I still feel the cup format is broken as leagues still have multiple teams in the same map. There’s lots of ways to combat this but that opens another debate completely.

I see only one thing in this thread. Players and developers do not want to give up alternative accounts. You understand that this is a violation of a rule of the game? Do you understand that the whole problem is in the accounts? I proposed the idea of accounts tied to phones and tracking alternative Community accounts and block them! The real reason is IGNORING! If we do not struggle with alternate account GAME DIE! Developers do not want to struggles with alternative accounts, and the players do not want to admit the massive use of accounts! It is a farce!

I hate all of you, you'll kill my favorite game!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

I see only one thing in this thread. Players and developers do not want to give up alternative accounts. You understand that this is a violation of a rule of the game? Do you understand that the whole problem is in the accounts? I proposed the idea of accounts tied to phones and tracking alternative Community accounts and block them! The real reason is IGNORING! If we do not struggle with alternate account GAME DIE! Developers do not want to struggles with alternative accounts, and the players do not want to admit the massive use of accounts! It is a farce!

I hate all of you, you'll kill my favorite game!

Think your still missing the point here. I have 3 devices I can play this game on, so multiple accounts would just lead to linking multiple devices. So not as simple as you think. I stated that I use mine independently mostly in different maps and leagues. I wouldn’t know what I know now if I didn’t as I play with different people and play styles.

Thing is I could still be in your league. How would you know even know? If I have an account with 20+ maps with 200k+ average I would just be considered a good player. (Now this is another issue I’ve seen in leagues before)

Now it’s just a case of how far do you want to take the current issue which is ruining the game we all do love.

As I said before I think we are all wanting to make each map we play FAIR regardless of tech or officers used.

1 hour ago, InHaLe said:

Vedo solo una cosa in questa discussione. Giocatori e sviluppatori non vogliono rinunciare ad account alternativi. Capisci che questa è una violazione di una regola del gioco? Capisci che l'intero problema è nei conti? Ho proposto l'idea di account legati ai telefoni e di tracciare account Community alternativi e bloccarli! La vera ragione è IGNORING! Se non abbiamo problemi con GAME DIE account alternativo! Gli sviluppatori non vogliono lottare con account alternativi, e i giocatori non vogliono ammettere l'uso massiccio degli account! È una farsa!

Odio tutti voi, uccidete il mio gioco preferito!

I agree. the solution is so simple, allows access to the map of only one account per device, so we avoid stressing ourselves to create new accounts to have more tactical-cards, alt accounts to be demo, alt account for extra-troops, account alt to have immediately LC at the beginning of the bf, etc ...

3 hours ago, TheEvilDead said:

Think your still missing the point here. I have 3 devices I can play this game on, so multiple accounts would just lead to linking multiple devices. So not as simple as you think. I stated that I use mine independently mostly in different maps and leagues. I wouldn’t know what I know now if I didn’t as I play with different people and play styles.

Thing is I could still be in your league. How would you know even know? If I have an account with 20+ maps with 200k+ average I would just be considered a good player. (Now this is another issue I’ve seen in leagues before)

Now it’s just a case of how far do you want to take the current issue which is ruining the game we all do love.

As I said before I think we are all wanting to make each map we play FAIR regardless of tech or officers used.

Binding accounts will reduce their number. If the developers will track them and block then the problem is solved! But developers are not profitable or they do not care! It's easier for them to come up with a change in the game that will only spoil the game and will not help in the fight against accounts!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Binding accounts to devices does NOTHING to solve the issue as everybody and his dog these days has at a minimum of a smartphone and some sort of a tablette device.

Not to mention all the PC emulators available where you can have as many alt accouts as you like run on as many instances as you want simultaneously.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Immel said:

Binding accounts to devices does NOTHING to solve the issue as everybody and his dog these days has at a minimum of a smartphone and some sort of a tablette device.

Not to mention all the PC emulators available where you can have as many alt accouts as you like run on as many instances as you want simultaneously.

Snap to phone numbers will reduce the number of alternative accounts. That is, when you first boot, you enter your mobile number. if the number has already been entered once, create a new account and you can not play the game. To have many accounts you will need to have many numbers for mobile phone operators. Also, developers must monitor, block and delete alternative accounts. Emulators without the purchase of mobile phone numbers will not be able to create accounts. Also, developers must monitor, block and delete alternative accounts. There are tracking methods, there would be desires and developers have solved the problem long ago. But they do not want it, it's profitable for them! They do not even read what I'm writing and suggest!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Love the phone number proposal!  Players who are single will be wiped off the map!   Married folks, especially with older kids, will rule the world,  as every one of them has a separate phone number!  Let’s do it!

I'm already tired of repeating, developers should monitor and block alternate accounts. How to track the developers know, for example there is IP address and other ways. There are many nuances! I see only criticism of my proposal. This leads to the conclusions that you, the players, do not benefit from struggling with accounts that kill the game. I think on many steps forward, but you think only here and now. If now, the developers will not take action, the game will die

6 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Love the phone number proposal!  Players who are single will be wiped off the map!   Married folks, especially with older kids, will rule the world,  as every one of them has a separate phone number!  Let’s do it!

you forgot dogs and cats)

• Like 1

Suggest that you cut your coffee intake way down, before you blow a gasket.   Yes, alt usage is a non-core part of playing this game that many of us do not love.  So is gemming, shielding and many other non-core features.

Please stop repeating yourself!  We can read and understand your thought the first time you wrote it!

Relax. Enjoy a great game even with its glaring flaws.

• Like 1

I think cool down resolve the issue . And this the only way to solve the problem even if you keep it for team only what going to happen when team of 20 vs team 12 if the can drop 20 life savings on troops only the one have tickets will win 

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets will win 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 6:37 PM, Boxak said:

Crazy this game and the devs, should have learned from war2victory, maybe just drop the heal totally! In a real battlefield you can’t push a button and heal anything! Why not look at this option? Be more realistic 

I agree 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aka said:

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets will win 

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets  alts will win 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Suggest that you cut your coffee intake way down, before you blow a gasket.   Yes, alt usage is a non-core part of playing this game that many of us do not love.  So is gemming, shielding and many other non-core features.

Please stop repeating yourself!  We can read and understand your thought the first time you wrote it!

your words confirm the thesis that players do not benefit from the struggle with accounts! you are dumb creatures like you. You are ready to change the mechanics of the game, although it works well. you can not play without alternative accounts. you are a disgrace. As soon as profits decline and interest in playing disappears due to multiple accounts, the game will die. When you realize that the game is dying because of you, then let's talk

2 hours ago, MkV said:

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets  alts will win 

if you agree with them, I'm disappointed in you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MkV said:

15 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

your logic is dumb and you are idiots. if you think you are, then it is necessary to prohibit alliances and generally remove the unification of players in the league. And we will all play one on one. I hate you freak. You destroy the game because YOU STUPID Baran

On 8/15/2018 at 4:22 AM, Iggy112 said:

how many times I have defeated you, shows that you can not even play using other accounts. If you notice the crying experienced players in the forum, but not novices. It's a shame that you are completely insolent

Edited by InHaLe
  • Like 1

First off go take a cold shower and calm down there is no reason for profanity, at worst agree to disagree. If you can't have a discussion without insulting people thats proof of immaturity and potentially you are deliberately being a troll. Whatever the case may be I dont have the time nor the inclination to deal with you.

The majority of the people here say there is no problem with how the heal tactic works and the real issue is the alts people are abusing. Having said that asking Joycrafter to police alts is a huge commitment of time and effort while potentially hurting their revenue stream. I dont see them agreeing to this, so alts are unfortunately here to stay.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Immel said:

First off go take a cold shower and calm down there is no reason for profanity, at worst agree to disagree. If you can't have a discussion without insulting people thats proof of immaturity and potentially you are deliberately being a troll. Whatever the case may be I dont have the time nor the inclination to deal with you.

The majority of the people here say there is no problem with how the heal tactic works and the real issue is the alts people are abusing. Having said that asking Joycrafter to police alts is a huge commitment of time and effort while potentially hurting their revenue stream. I dont see them agreeing to this, so alts are unfortunately here to stay.

Then the game is doomed to death. I'm impulsive, because I worry about the game and its future and people write nonsense. If you start fighting with accounts, release new updates for the game and advertise the game! Then developers will receive more money than from alternative accounts! But nobody cared for the game, all they take care that they should be comfortable to play and win

• Like 1

I don't understand why we need to police alt accounts... Most people use them for tactics in the first place, so you can simply stop allies from giving tactics and that will solve multiple issues. First off, allying 5 leagues against one becomes FAR less appealing since you have to fight for cities and really don't get as much out of it, since most people ally for tactics in the first place. Secondly, most people don't really play on their alts with a few exceptions. they send the alt in, maybe upgrade it a bit, let it's city get taken, but keep it logged into the field so they can jump on and drop tactics as necessary. Ending allies tactics will force leagues to play a lot more like a team and a lot less like a bunch of city states.... just my opinion.

• Like 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic