World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Samerslamer

Strength of AA weapons

It would be much better is the damage of AA guns were severely nerfed. The overwhelming strength of them limit the role of aircraft in the game.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, Samerslamer said:

It would be much better is the damage of AA guns were severely nerfed. The overwhelming strength of them limit the role of aircraft in the game.

Use your troops right then.

• Like 1

Respectfully I disagree my aircraft do not feel at all limited in their role they do just fine.

Perhaps you should re-examine the role you are using your aircraft for, its probably incorrect. After all even if AA were to be nurfed people would just build more of it to compensate so nurfing them is not really a solution.

Edited by Immel

Actually it's just the reverse, players have way too much air power and aa  is pitiful to say the least. Point in fact three games ago I had 18 aa  ranging from lvl1 to lvl3 with salvo, they did absolutely nothing to the attacking horde of bombers and were lost. Moderators don't want to hear it but unless u plan on sinking real money into this game no ur chances of becoming good and recognized by others is I almost nil. But if u wish to put money into game to enrich the communist who created it by all means feel free

It is interesting to see how deadly AA can be at times and inept at others.  My assumption is the player and how much they have researched and assume they are using the associated commanders. It can be very deadly, but that is why you have a combined arms five.  All part of a good strategy. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, LtGenRamke said:

Actually it's just the reverse, players have way too much air power and aa  is pitiful to say the least. Point in fact three games ago I had 18 aa  ranging from lvl1 to lvl3 with salvo, they did absolutely nothing to the attacking horde of bombers and were lost. Moderators don't want to hear it but unless u plan on sinking real money into this game no ur chances of becoming good and recognized by others is I almost nil. But if u wish to put money into game to enrich the communist who created it by all means feel free

It's all about usage not always strength. I've someone with amazing AA drop in a couple of big clumps and lose everything to 90 bombers and people with horrible AA spread out very well and kill all 90 of the same bombers.