World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Don't get me wrong

Yarke

Now I love this game as much as the next guy/girl. I have no problem with it directly, but definitively. As far as I know the Steam Game Servers have been down all day with no warning or blog or anything telling us why. Keeping your players in the dark when they aren't able to play your game is a terrible idea. There have already been multiple comments on the steam page. Basically, you devs have no excuse. And I'll accept something like:"Well the game is still in early access and there are bond to be some bugs.". But since this isn't the first time I can't help but think you're ignoring us. Not to mention an update in a while/. And lastly, I couldn't help but notice the multiple grammar and text errors. It's clear that all you did is port over the mobile version to the pc, and that's fine by me as long as it doesn't show. I'd be willing to offer my services on the grammar part of things for French and English if it makes the experience more enjoyable. 

Yours truly,

Yarke