World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Current Glitches/Things that need to Change

BWAR

This topic is gonna be opened just so that we can all speak about current glitches and also certain aspects of the game that need to change. This topic isn't meant to be a rant/complaining area, if you want that, go in game and cry. This topic is gonna be open so we can all speak our minds about anything and everything such as tournaments/glitches/game development/notes of certain troops/aspects of the game.

• Upvote 2

On 5/25/2018 at 5:49 AM, MkV said:

The transport ghosting is back with a vengeance and its very irritating. It sucks to have your troops not be able to load in the transports because of this bug.

Is there any exact info you can give on this topic to help change this, like photos, exactly what's happening, what transports this is happening to, like is this all carrier like troops or just gigs and other flying transports, or does this include the transport ship or the carrier?

We have sent pages of data, photos, even a video to support. Essentially, when loading into gig, transports, army and airbases, units are sometimes duplicated. I cannot personally confirm sea transports or carriers because i never use the first one and rarely build the second. The effects of this duplicatipn means the transport thinks its full when its not. Most of the time, emptying the transport will re-zero it and you can try again. The subsequent tries are just as likely to ghost again. Occasionally, the extra space is not cleared when the transport is emptied and you now have permanently reduced capacity. I have occasionally seen the same unit in 2 transports at the same time. 

4 hours ago, BWAR said:

Is there any exact info you can give on this topic to help change this, like photos, exactly what's happening, what transports this is happening to, like is this all carrier like troops or just gigs and other flying transports, or does this include the transport ship or the carrier?

19 hours ago, MkV said:

We have sent pages of data, photos, even a video to support. Essentially, when loading into gig, transports, army and airbases, units are sometimes duplicated. I cannot personally confirm sea transports or carriers because i never use the first one and rarely build the second. The effects of this duplicatipn means the transport thinks its full when its not. Most of the time, emptying the transport will re-zero it and you can try again. The subsequent tries are just as likely to ghost again. Occasionally, the extra space is not cleared when the transport is emptied and you now have permanently reduced capacity. I have occasionally seen the same unit in 2 transports at the same time. 

Alright, thanks for the information @MkV

47 minutes ago, Mickus said:

I am having some issues with my building que on cities other than my capital, at first I thought it was a glitch for some of the rss zones and surrounding MZs or cities but it is hit and miss esp when setting the que to build and checking back on it later.

While playing I am getting notifications that “The target building should be a ruin” also other reconstructions or upgrades are not initiated until I go back to check them.

I have also had “Parameter Error” on rebuilds of army and air bases too that are sometimes fixed by reloading game but in some cases I have had to demolish the building all together and start from level 1. (Not great when trying to reload) It has happened the last 3-4 bfs I have played and I am not sure if anyone has raised this issue or are even aware it is an issue.

Thanks for taking the time to address this issue and appreciate that it is a constant work in progress for devs to sort things out and fix bugs as they arise.

3 hours ago, Mickus said:

so the que issue I don't know much about, but from what I can tell they've taken it out for now and are doing some work on it which is what I think I have seen on another forum page. 

For the "Target building should be a ruin" can you describe what you mean by this as I am confused of what your meaning.

The 'Parameter error" has been an on going glitch in the WorldWarfare community which the devs are working on fixing day in and day out because I myself have spoken to them about it because i've been affected by it as well. Something that can help all this improve quicker is you taking screenshots of the issues when they happen and posting them here and sending them to the devs through the contact us button on the main screen.

• Upvote 1