World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Attestation!

Colonel

And how about a Canadian officer to. They did after all sacrifice there lives so Americans could take the glory. Best example would be the recapturing of Paris, apart for the French who spilled more blood? Surely not the Americans but they like to take the glory. A vandoo’s officer  would be nice. And for sure for once I’ll open my wallet as many Canadians will do to!

On 5/16/2018 at 3:11 PM, Irishmen1014 said:

And how about a Canadian officer to. They did after all sacrifice there lives so Americans could take the glory. Best example would be the recapturing of Paris, apart for the French who spilled more blood? Surely not the Americans but they like to take the glory. A vandoo’s officer  would be nice. And for sure for once I’ll open my wallet as many Canadians will do to!

Surely you can come up with a better example of Canadians fighting prowess? Juno Beach comes to mind as the Canadian pushed further inland than any other beach and faced some stiff resistance.   As far as the Americans hogging the glory,  Paris was liberated by the Free French 2nd Armored and US 4th Infantry divisions.

• 5 months later...