World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No Joycrafter Server Hosting = Game Progress Loss

AmericanCaesar

The reason why we have to “TIE” our accounts to Facebook, Apple Game Center or Google Play is because this game is actually hosted on those servers and; therefore, the content (our progress in game) is stored on those servers.

As long as we don’t “break” the connection with Joycrafter’s servers by deleting the game from our device, Joycrafter’s servers maintain the current game status.  This is why when we are forced tie our progress to outside apps!  And also why those of us, who don’t want to give yet another app access to our information on fb or the others, lose our progress as we did with this last update.

Devs, why is Joycrafter not willing to pay for the server storage space to safeguard the progress of ALL players?  I’m sure that we would be willing to pay a subscription fee for this?  That should perk your interest!

On 3/28/2018 at 6:19 AM, AmericanCaesar said:

The reason why we have to “TIE” our accounts to Facebook, Apple Game Center or Google Play is because this game is actually hosted on those servers and; therefore, the content (our progress in game) is stored on those servers.

As long as we don’t “break” the connection with Joycrafter’s servers by deleting the game from our device, Joycrafter’s servers maintain the current game status.  This is why when we are forced tie our progress to outside apps!  And also why those of us, who don’t want to give yet another app access to our information on fb or the others, lose our progress as we did with this last update.

Devs, why is Joycrafter not willing to pay for the server storage space to safeguard the progress of ALL players?  I’m sure that we would be willing to pay a subscription fee for this?  That should perk your interest!

No idea what you’re talking about. If you have your games synced with Game Center your progress will stay even if you delete the game. 

6 minutes ago, RainbowSprinkle said:

EXACTLY!  Your progress is stored ok Facebook or Game Center, not Joycrafter!

Again. I have no clue what you're going on about... Games only store your game on the device and if u delete that game then ofc the progress is deleted. As long as you sync with GameCenter the game will be saved even if you delete the game.

12 hours ago, Waffles said:

Again. I have no clue what you're going on about... Games only store your game on the device and if u delete that game then ofc the progress is deleted. As long as you sync with GameCenter the game will be saved even if you delete the game.

Another Joycrafter Troll hoping to improve their image!

22 hours ago, RainbowSprinkle said:

Another Joycrafter Troll hoping to improve their image!

Um dude? I hate to break it to you but I don’t care about the company’s image. I criticize them a lot. Also, just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I work for them... if you actually made sense I would be able to help you. But as it stands, you don’t seem to have the interest in doing that but rather you want to just accuse them and pass the blame onto them.

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

Um dude? I hate to break it to you but I don’t care about the company’s image. I criticize them a lot. Also, just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I work for them... if you actually made sense I would be able to help you. But as it stands, you don’t seem to have the interest in doing that but rather you want to just accuse them and pass the blame onto them.

Dude, please go back to drinking the Joycrafter Koolaid!

• 3 weeks later...

These apps y’all don’t want to tie or sync your game progress to could be used by joykiller to stop a lot of the shared accounts, alts, etc. if they used the information correctly.  I don’t know if they lack the knowledge, the ability on their side, or just don’t care. They could also make a delicated website to run the game & store your information on that but that seems unlikely at this point. If you are worried about your identity and tying your info to apps, it might be time to give up on mobile gameing. Outside is great and a book can transport you anywhere.