World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best LC General

DevilDog3

The entire concept of LC Generals is clearly designed to benefit the league as a whole over the actual member who places his Officer into an LC. So which officer is placed in the LC should be a league decision.

This decision is dependent on league strategy and long term objectives. If for instance resources are very important for your league most of the BF; then the generals that offer extra resource output such as Winston, Zhukov, Knusden, etc should be your priority.

Its impossible to answer your question unless you clearly define for us your league objectives.

I was looking for a wide set of perspectives as everyone’s opinions are slated towards how they play. I know the ones I most often use, but thought I would pose the question to gather other players perspectives. 

Understanding the benefit of a specific general like Rommel versus a more varied General like MacArthur that helps more types of gear,  but at a lower percentage.

This exercise is about cost benefit and each persons perspective as we are far greater when we bring in others thoughts. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2018 at 8:46 AM, DevilDog3 said:

I was looking for a wide set of perspectives as everyone’s opinions are slated towards how they play. I know the ones I most often use, but thought I would pose the question to gather other players perspectives. 

Understanding the benefit of a specific general like Rommel versus a more varied General like MacArthur that helps more types of gear,  but at a lower percentage.

This exercise is about cost benefit and each persons perspective as we are far greater when we bring in others thoughts. 

Thanks

Without giving away strategy, expensive officers that boost a lot of stats at a smaller % are far better than cheaper officers that are specific but share a higher percentage.  If you can’t figure out why, that’s your problem. To me understanding why is more important, because you will understand how to cope and adjust better. Knowing the answer only gets you so far.

• 4 weeks later...