World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transport and city name

Reaper26

Why can't we stop transports? I sent a transport to a wrong city and now I can't cancel it, that doesn't make sense. How can I not cancel my own transport? Now I have to get ride of the city so the transport I'll return back. Wasted time building up that city all because there's no transport cancelation button :(. Also why can't we name our own cities? I would prefer to give them names instead of city 1442 and city 1232. Gets a bit confusing when trying to transport resources and armament when you have multiple cities like me.

I have 5 cities and its no problem with me :D but yeah, City naming would be great, could set up eg, Main, Resource, Frontline, Temp, etc.

City name coming soon...

Why can't we stop transports? I sent a transport to a wrong city and now I can't cancel it, that doesn't make sense. How can I not cancel my own transport? Now I have to get ride of the city so the transport I'll return back. Wasted time building up that city all because there's no transport cancelation button :(. Also why can't we name our own cities? I would prefer to give them names instead of city 1442 and city 1232. Gets a bit confusing when trying to transport resources and armament when you have multiple cities like me.

Very sorry for the glitch, sir.