World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

RAINBOWSPRINKLES’ BATTLEFIELD BEST FRIEND UNTIL THE BATTLEFIELD ENDS CONTEST

AmericanCaesar

I am formally announcing a contest to get the coveted title of my BATTLEFIELD BEST FRIEND UNTIL THE BATTLEFIELD ENDS!  To enter, you must be in a battlefield that I am in and submit a in game mail to me explaining why you should be chosen as my BFBFUTBFE!  Posts to this topic will not be considered, only winners for each battlefield will now be posted on this topic!

Each time that you are chosen, you will receive one POOP EMOJI from me!  When you attain 10 Poop Emojis you will get a VISIT FROM ONE OF MY TROOPS IN THE NEXT BATTLEFIELD THAT WE ARE IN TOGETHER AS WELL AS THE UBER RARE POOP EMOJI MEDAL!!!  (devs please advise on the status of my medal!  I bought 1 million diamonds as you requested!). You may enter as many times per battlefield as desired.

Thank you and good luck!

RainbowSprinkles

I am pleased to announce the very first winner of the RAINBOWSPRINKLES’ BATTLEFIELD BEST FRIEND UNTIL THE BATTLEFIELD ENDS contest!  For his emotional submission, which almost brought me to tears, I am happy to proclaim Jclay the winner!  Jclay receives, as the first winner, TWO POOP EMOJI’s and the chance to attain 10 Poop Emoji’s and the coveted POOP EMOJI MEDAL!  If you see Jclay, please congratulate him on this momentous achievement!

The next battlefield is on so be certain to get your submission in as soon as possible!

Again, congratulations Jclay, I’m overjoyed that I can call you my BATTLEFIELD BEST FRIEND UNTIL THE BATTLEFIELD ENDS!!!

RainbowSprinkles