World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Battlefield UI Overhauled]

Peter

I can't access the game because of maintenance... And now I'm bored on the way to work. Peter I think you all should give us A LOT of diamonds for the inconvenience. Also some of my air troops were outside of city (in a league base) where there is limited supplies. Hopefully you won't let them starve to death :( and finally... What's up with the rankings system? I've been around top 3 in every single battlefield I ever played in. My League, GODz, has also finished top 3 always... With several number 1 finishes. Right now I'm rank 1 and my league is rank 1 also in current battlefield (which is usually how it goes for me)... But when I look in overall rankings I'm only number 14? I think it must give too much bonus for new players. Some people in front of me, I played against them before and dominated them in rankings and destroyed their armies and cities with ease yet they are ranked higher? Rankings aren't everything so it's not a big deal. But I would like to understand better how it works 

Hey man, you can play this game now. I hope your troops are all safe and sound. Besides, you can check how this overall ranking system works by checking info at upper right of that interface. We didn't give any bonus to new players. Please believe me. Your league GODz still ranks first in all leagues. Congrats, bud. :)

Wow , that's terrific bud! Good for you!xD

Yeah, we plan to bring in more tanks( like T34, Tiger, Tiger King), more unit types like tank destroyer, transport aircraft which can load tanks, aircraft carrier, motorized infantry...We'll add them into new updates gradually. More powerful weapons will can be unlock in future updates. 

Btw, how do you like the new UI? Any suggestion?

• Upvote 1

i hate the new UI. I don't like all these big buttons cluttering up the screen. 

I have already forwarded your opinion to our developers. We need to collect more opinions from different friends. Please invite more friends come and talk about it. Maybe we should post a poll.What do you think? 

yea everything would be perfect if they had retractable buttons like the main screen.

This advice has also been forwarded to our developers. They'll take it if they can be sure that you all can have better game experience that way. xD

I gave the new ui a few hours of play to get the feel of it. There a lot of good and very bad here. New banner is good, especially being see thru. Big button are ok, but no way to retract takes away too much real estate. That's a miss. New chat is a major hit. We lost the unit speed indicator. Bad. You took away the rankings page, or I can't find it anymore... Bad. When you group a artillery the page closes, but it doesn't when you group anti-air, it doesn't , haven't tried other units. More generally the medallion over the league city just gets in the way. It would be nice to include the units numbers in the transport banner when the transport is selected. I would like to see the actual score for level, not just an indication around the player icon. The friend screen has the time since last login, it would be nice to add this to league page so I can see inactive players. I would love to be able to make my own league icon, I hate sharing. Also, I got way more reconnects since the restart. Keep trying, we appreciate your efforts. 

I regards to retracting the buttons, maybe give us a toggle to take away all buttons and banner, so we can see, then toggle back to control everything 

Edited by BladeGuner
Misspelled words and some poor grammer
  • Upvote 1

I gave the new ui a few hours of play to get the feel of it. There a lot of good and very bad here. New banner is good, especially being see thru. Big button are ok, but no way to retract takes away too much real estate. That's a miss. New chat is a major hit. We lost the unit speed indicator. Bad. You took away the rankings page, or I can't find it anymore... Bad. When you group a artillery the page closes, but it doesn't when you group ant air, haven't tried other units. More generally the medallion over the league city just gets in the way. It would be nice to include the units in s transport in the banner when the transport is selected. I would like to see the actual score for level, not just an indication around the player icon. The friend screen has the time since last login, it would be nice to add this to league page so I can see inactive players. I would love to be able to make my own league icon, I hate sharing. Also, I got way more reconnects since the restart. Keep trying, we appreciate your efforts. 

Hi Blade,thanks so much for your genuine support. I'll take notes and forwarded them to our developers.:)

PS:You can find ranking page when you tap the faction icon or timer middle upper of your battlefield.

When you group a artillery the page closes, but it doesn't when you group anti-air, it doesn't , haven't tried other units.

As to the grouping issue, I have tried myself. Page would close when I group infantry, arty, or anti-air. So I don't know if this is a universal problem. If there is any other friend mentioning that, I'll forward it to our tech crew to figure it out. :)

I have already forwarded your opinion to our developers. We need to collect more opinions from different friends. Please invite more friends come and talk about it. Maybe we should post a poll.What do you think? 

This advice has also been forwarded to our developers. They'll take it if they can be sure that you all can have better game experience that way. xD

From what I've been reading and seeing from other players I think it will definitely give us a better experience. Plus it just doesn't make sense to put retractable buttons in the main menu but not the actual game screen lol.

• Upvote 1

Hi Blade,thanks so much for your genuine support. I'll take notes and forwarded them to our developers.:)

PS:You can find ranking page when you tap the faction icon or timer middle upper of your battlefield.

As to the grouping issue, I have tried myself. Page would close when I group infantry, arty, or anti-air. So I don't know if this is a universal problem. If there is any other friend mentioning that, I'll forward it to our tech crew to figure it out. :)

I put anti-air in first position, maybe that was the difference on not closing for those ? 

Wow , that's terrific bud! Good for you!xD

Yeah, we plan to bring in more tanks( like T34, Tiger, Tiger King), more unit types like tank destroyer, transport aircraft which can load tanks, aircraft carrier, motorized infantry...We'll add them into new updates gradually. More powerful weapons will can be unlock in future updates. 

Btw, how do you like the new UI? Any suggestion?

nice my aircraft carriers I suggested are coming soon lol. The new UI is good so far just a few bugs in the rankings on main menu sometimes they pop up and sometimes they don't but otherwise good work on the new UI. 

• Upvote 1

From what I've been reading and seeing from other players I think it will definitely give us a better experience. Plus it just doesn't make sense to put retractable buttons in the main menu but not the actual game screen lol.

Our tech crew have put lots of effort into optimizing it. But offering you guys better game experience is the ultimate goal. We'll consider adjusting it if necessary. 

I put anti-air in first position, maybe that was the difference on not closing for those ? 

I guess you are right, Blade. Only when we group troops as group 1 will the page not close. It has nothing to do with which troop type it is. I'll let our tech crew know this. 

Edited by Peter

the new UI isnt that great, buttons are way too big and cant retract them. its like having tunnel vision. you guys really should have addressed the bugs before making new ones. i still have issues with the chat, which i was told it was gonna be fixed. troops still disappearing. this was not the time for a update but more of a time to fix the old bugs

• Upvote 1

the new UI isnt that great, buttons are way too big and cant retract them. its like having tunnel vision. you guys really should have addressed the bugs before making new ones. i still have issues with the chat, which i was told it was gonna be fixed. troops still disappearing. this was not the time for a update but more of a time to fix the old bugs

Hey Capdub, can you specify the chat issue for me? And how did your troops disappear? Have you checked your log?

sometimes the chat doesnt show up in league chat. the pm's i dont get till hours later. ive checked my log's and says the troops are there but cant see them. 

I'll forward this to our tech crew to take care of. Now please tap the soldier icon at left side of the field, you're supposed to find all your troops by tapping them. 

Hi Peter,

The new update would be fine if the buttons were retractable otherwise it takes up too much room. I have an iPad Pro and you just took up over an inch of the huge screen with buttons on each side. The cash, $ and diamonds in the top right needs to be reduced in size. I do like the chat window at the bottom left. Being able to use bases of league members is nice but that makes Leagues Cities unnecessary. 

NoQ

• Upvote 1