World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Battlefield UI Overhauled]

Peter

Hi Peter,

The new update would be fine if the buttons were retractable otherwise it takes up too much room. I have an iPad Pro and you just took up over an inch of the huge screen with buttons on each side. The cash, $ and diamonds in the top right needs to be reduced in size. I do like the chat window at the bottom left. Being able to use bases of league members is nice but that makes Leagues Cities unnecessary. 

NoQ

Thanks for your genuine support, NoQ. Feedback from you guys is really a big encouragement. After trying once and another, we can know better how to create better game experience. I'll collect all feedback and forward it to our developers as reference of next update. So don't keep silent. Say anything you want.

Besides, do PM and league chat work well on your device?

Also, I got way more reconnects since the restart. 

I have missed this issue. So this update caused more re-connection issue on your device, right? Can you tell me your device model and system version? Besides, for my experience, this game requires really solid signal. 

nice my aircraft carriers I suggested are coming soon lol. The new UI is good so far just a few bugs in the rankings on main menu sometimes they pop up and sometimes they don't but otherwise good work on the new UI. 

Is there any error message when they don't pop up? Or just no reaction when you tap it?

Our tech crew find that the oil and rubber achievement does have glitch. We'll fix it asap.:)

Our tech crew find that the oil and rubber collection achievement does have glitch. We'll fix it asap.:)

What about the progress on heavy tanks, cruiser and fighters?

NoQ

image.png

Mr. Peter what Capdub is talking about is the "ghost units" I told you about already. The units can be selected via side tab but can't be seen. I'm having trouble with this right now with my tanks and Skytrains. Please fix this.

Is there any way you can show this to me? I feel a little creepy right now. Lol

I'll forward this to our tech crew to take care of. Now please tap the soldier icon at left side of the field, you're supposed to find all your troops by tapping them. 

i tryed that peter. since ive posted this ive had 3 units just disappear. the only way that seems to fix it is if i zoom out and move around the map,then come back to where they were and there back. i thank you for the the quick responces 

i tryed that peter. since ive posted this ive had 3 units just disappear. the only way that seems to fix it is if i zoom out and move around the map,then come back to where they were and there back. i thank you for the the quick responces 

Many thanks for reporting this to me and tell me how to fix it. I'll forward this issue to our tech crew to take care of. :)

Can you tell me your current battlefield and your commander ID?

I have missed this issue. So this update caused more re-connection issue on your device, right? Can you tell me your device model and system version? Besides, for my experience, this game requires really solid signal. 

Is there any error message when they don't pop up? Or just no reaction when you tap it?

it's good now they starting to come up. Your tech team is fast. ?

• Upvote 1

Nice to hear the good news! xD

Mr. Peter what Capdub is talking about is the "ghost units" I told you about already. The units can be selected via side tab but can't be seen. I'm having trouble with this right now with my tanks and Skytrains. Please fix this.

Hi Solus, can you find your missing troops using Capdub's way? (zoom out and move around the map,then come back to where they were )

Hello everyone :) 

new UI is fine for me. I just like killing stuff and since I can still do that its all that really matters LOL. I like that now instead of showin me numbers for ammo/fuel/food on my troops... It gives me the amounts of time that I have left for each. That's extremely helpful. The big buttons are no problem at all on my iPad... But on iPhone it does take too much space. Also I wish Tactic points were still on the screen like before. Those are more important to me than coins which was added to battlefield screen but still cannot be used for anything at all. 

They are right about ghost troops... You highlight a cluster of your troops sometimes and see that one is missing. You go to the troop list on the left side and tap the troop... Then it will take you to the space on map where it is supposed to be but nothing is there. I just re-start app and then the ghost troop always re-appears. This has been happening everyday even before the update. Usually with air troops. 

The troop list "groups" wasn't working right on my iPhone. But works just fine on my iPad for some reason. On iPhone when I try to expand the group lists it would just close the entire troop list and wasn't responding to what I was pressing. 

Now, a couple of things that have less to do with new UI... The game is getting too easy. Tiger tanks being worth 11,000 exp points while waffen bases are only worth 2,200 exp points and everything else 200 or lower destroys balance in gameplay. Top players are just chasing tiger tanks the whole battlefield time. There is no real incentive to do anything else. I'm going to go over a million battle score points again without even really trying. They should change waffen bases to be worth more experience points since they are usually harder to kill then 

Tiger tanks. That way all good players will end up together and fighting for waffen base points as opposed to flying around to random places avoiding each other for tiger tanks. Also please fix the options for leaders of Leagues. It makes no sense that I can't kick out a player in a different battlefield just because his battlefield hasn't ended yet. Even if I know he decided to quit playing and become inactive I can't kick him out until his battlefield ends... But I can kick out anyone I like who is with me in the battlefield I'm playing in. Not sure how that makes sense. Also almost half of the achievements aren't working at all just like NoQ said. Game doesn't count units we killed... And tons of other things also. 

Okay i I have to go and finish watching sports now. Happy warring everyone! Hope to see you all in the next battlefield :)

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone :) 

new UI is fine for me. I just like killing stuff and since I can still do that its all that really matters LOL. I like that now instead of showin me numbers for ammo/fuel/food on my troops... It gives me the amounts of time that I have left for each. That's extremely helpful. The big buttons are no problem at all on my iPad... But on iPhone it does take too much space. Also I wish Tactic points were still on the screen like before. Those are more important to me than coins which was added to battlefield screen but still cannot be used for anything at all. 

They are right about ghost troops... You highlight a cluster of your troops sometimes and see that one is missing. You go to the troop list on the left side and tap the troop... Then it will take you to the space on map where it is supposed to be but nothing is there. I just re-start app and then the ghost troop always re-appears. This has been happening everyday even before the update. Usually with air troops. 

The troop list "groups" wasn't working right on my iPhone. But works just fine on my iPad for some reason. On iPhone when I try to expand the group lists it would just close the entire troop list and wasn't responding to what I was pressing. 

Now, a couple of things that have less to do with new UI... The game is getting too easy. Tiger tanks being worth 11,000 exp points while waffen bases are only worth 2,200 exp points and everything else 200 or lower destroys balance in gameplay. Top players are just chasing tiger tanks the whole battlefield time. There is no real incentive to do anything else. I'm going to go over a million battle score points again without even really trying. They should change waffen bases to be worth more experience points since they are usually harder to kill then 

Tiger tanks. That way all good players will end up together and fighting for waffen base points as opposed to flying around to random places avoiding each other for tiger tanks. Also please fix the options for leaders of Leagues. It makes no sense that I can't kick out a player in a different battlefield just because his battlefield hasn't ended yet. Even if I know he decided to quit playing and become inactive I can't kick him out until his battlefield ends... But I can kick out anyone I like who is with me in the battlefield I'm playing in. Not sure how that makes sense. Also almost half of the achievements aren't working at all just like NoQ said. Game doesn't count units we killed... And tons of other things also. 

Okay i I have to go and finish watching sports now. Happy warring everyone! Hope to see you all in the next battlefield :)

Sir, you are always giving us useful advice. Thank you very much. 

For UI, we may add a toggle option in future. Other issues you mentioned, some of them take time to fix, some of them are taking care of soon.

We are now designing a new Global War map that features more PvP, which means you have to win by capturing cities of other commanders. The layout and the mechanism of the new map are all very innovative. I probably will be able to share with you guys soon.

I use iPad air MF534LL/A version 9.1 (13B143) , also I'm using Cox high speed and 802.11n router on the 5ghz band. I was approx 12 ft from the router with full strength  signal. The only indication of the problem is the game pops up a window with the re-connect button in it. 

I scan regularly for new routers in my area trying to use the channel I assigned, and there aren't any new ones, (jamming my signal) 

I use iPad air MF534LL/A version 9.1 (13B143) , also I'm using Cox high speed and 802.11n router on the 5ghz band. I was approx 12 ft from the router with full strength  signal. The only indication of the problem is the game pops up a window with the re-connect button in it. 

I scan regularly for new routers in my area trying to use the channel I assigned, and there aren't any new ones, (jamming my signal) 

Thank you sir, our tech support is looking into this issue.