World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Battlefield UI Overhauled]

Peter

Nice job, looks great :). Also will the new update fix the bugs that aren't counting the tactics points and enemy kills towards my achievements? They haven't changed for a week or two, I killed many tigers, ss hq & many enemy players. I also use tactics daily since it automatically gets filled by the system. It's been like this for about a week (that's when it wasnt counting towards achievement last stage) or possibly longer than that.

• Upvote 1

Nice job, looks great :). Also will the new update fix the bugs that aren't counting the tactics points and enemy kills towards my achievements? They haven't changed for a week or two, I killed many tigers, ss hq & many enemy players. I also use tactics daily since it automatically gets filled by the system. It's been like this for about a week (that's when it wasnt counting towards achievement last stage) or possibly longer than that.

Sir, for the kills, it refreshes after the battlefield ends. Tactics are refilled by system every once in a while.

Sir, for the kills, it refreshes after the battlefield ends. Tactics are refilled by system every once in a while.

I know tactics are filled by the system, I'm saying the system is not counting the tactics I use towards the achievement. I need 50 tactic points for last step of the tactic achievement. I use about 300-400 tactic points a day.  Do I have to wait until the battle is over for the system to count my tactics usage also?

Looks pretty cool Peter but please tell me there will be a button to retract the side buttons like there is now.

DAM!!!!!!! Already asking about retreating buttons LOL!!! I don't blame you, with a profile picture of hitler I bet you retreat all the time.

• Upvote 2

I know tactics are filled by the system, I'm saying the system is not counting the tactics I use towards the achievement. I need 50 tactic points for last step of the tactic achievement. I use about 300-400 tactic points a day.  Do I have to wait until the battle is over for the system to count my tactics usage also?

DAM!!!!!!! Already asking about retreating buttons LOL!!! I don't blame you, with a profile picture of hitler I bet you retreat all the time.

Sir, it also refreshes after the battlefield ends..

• Upvote 2

Mr. Peter, I think he's talking about the achievements, like where you get diamonds and trophies for completing certain tasks. Mine is glitching too, it's not counting the oil and rubber I collected, or my kills. His problem is when he uses the tactics it's not counting towards an associated achievement. 

• Upvote 2

Mr. Peter, I think he's talking about the achievements, like where you get diamonds and trophies for completing certain tasks. Mine is glitching too, it's not counting the oil and rubber I collected, or my kills. His problem is when he uses the tactics it's not counting towards an associated achievement. 

My Fuehrer, the achievements for these kinda of stuff refresh after the battlefield ends.

• Upvote 1

Peter,

The medal achievement are not being counted after each battlefield. After eight fields I'm still showing zero for heavy tanks, cruiser, fighters killed, oil and rubber collected. If this is what was being referred to above. It hasn't counted any since the game began. 

NoQ

• Upvote 1

no they don't want have played 4 to 5 fields now and my achevment haven't updated, I'm still sitting at 0 for kills on heavy tanks and everything and for the collect oil and rubber achevment, there all sitting at 0, I know with in my 5 battle fields I have collected over the amount of oil and rubber to finish theses achevment, plus killed more then enough troops. 

• Upvote 1

Hey Master better watch out you're off topic and Tadayomi is getting butthurt lol. 

But yea, I'm sure this'll be addressed in the update in a few days. 

lol ok I'll make sure I go to the right topic next time , I seen someone else say something about it in here so I figured I would to since I'm not getting the achievement I deserve. 

• Peter unpinned this topic