World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

Guest Manson1975

2 hours ago, KingCB said:

Yup. I'd like to see a new battlefield tech option for tanks that gives area of effect for a few minutes to all tank units. Like Salvo for flaks. If you look at the battlefield tech options... Tanker class has less "Tanker class only" options than air class and cannoneer class anyway. No real reason that high level tanks should always have to be single target even when firing bursts of cannon fire at 20 m40 that are all stacked on top of each other. We should all have to be concerned with spreading out as needed to avoid area of effect damage. Tanks shouldn't be the only good unit in the game without splash damage.

fighters and jets I'm okay with not having splash damage on those only because I wouldn't want them killing 6-8 gig planes at same time in 1 min. But everything else has splash damage if it's a good unit. Tanks should have some as well. Then more players would use tank destroyers and anti tank guns and flaks to counter tanks. More balance in the game is always better.

Do you think that they will have to nerf the m40 or do you just think that everything else will just have to do more damedge to m40 because we were fighting in cup and I think it was 2v2 and all it was was just hundreds of m40 killing each other and aa killing planes that got near I think that if they make aa only attack 1 plane at once it will bring back the bomber strat which might be good for the game and make bombers take out m40 easier

3 minutes ago, TheRip556 said:

Do you think that they will have to nerf the m40 or do you just think that everything else will just have to do more damedge to m40 because we were fighting in cup and I think it was 2v2 and all it was was just hundreds of m40 killing each other and aa killing planes that got near I think that if they make aa only attack 1 plane at once it will bring back the bomber strat which might be good for the game and make bombers take out m40 easier

IT's not the m40's/Flakpanzers fault. It's the fact that the other units have no way to counter it's range and AOE.

5 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

IT's not the m40's/Flakpanzers fault. It's the fact that the other units have no way to counter it's range and AOE.

Do you think if there was a better way to spred troops out that would counter m40 wouldent it or make a way to build formations

Edited by TheRip556
Diffrent idea

3 minutes ago, TheRip556 said:

Do you think if there was a better way to spred troops out that would counter m40 wouldent it or make a way to build formations

No, like I said, the m40s and Flakpanzers can focus all of their attack in one power in specific spot while still being spread out. but other units can't do that without being ineffective in terms of damage. There needs to be some way to counter it effectively. Right now it is possible to do it but you have to be extremely skilled and well into the tech tree,

Returning to the maintenance warning messages, I think the developers would minimize reasonable complaints with three actions:

1) CountDown Clock - this idea surfaced earlier in this thread and seems like a super idea!

2) 24 hour Minimum Warnings - Except for emergency situations, most game updates and maintenance are not a rush situation.  Publish  warnings at least a day in advance.   Many folks are not playing this game full time, so that they easily get caught with even a 6 hour warning.   Yes, some folks will still complain about getting caught in the air, but our community will not take their complains seriously with a full day warning.

3) Facebook Warnings - Developers are doing a good job on FB advertising of upcoming changes (see latest hinting of subs).  Why not post the 24 hour maintenance warnings there too (other social media sites might also be candidates, but I don’t use them myself)?

Usually, you are pretty good on your timing estimates once the maintenance starts.   So I can personally overlook this Google problem as a one-off.   However, the above suggestions would make you look more professional and customer focused for future changes.   

Thanks for listening!   The WW core game is great, and I am sure you can see how much i appreciate it with my personal time and money.   Please keep a high priority on making the core game work better and smoother, even as you add new elements periodically.

HEY, I did not complain about lag once in this post! LOL

5 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

No, like I said, the m40s and Flakpanzers can focus all of their attack in one power in specific spot while still being spread out. but other units can't do that without being ineffective in terms of damage. There needs to be some way to counter it effectively. Right now it is possible to do it but you have to be extremely skilled and well into the tech tree,

Ok makes more sense now just try’s to think of ways to counter it thanks 

Edited by TheRip556
Mistake in spelling

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic