World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Victoria, I'm really not best guy in IT or this stuff... but I'm using IPhone 7s plus. Have clash of clans account and he's working excellent! YouTube video going without problems , all apps works excellent. I totally restarted my IPhone deleted and send again game few time nothing changed. Today Admin name Veronica did something I at least can login and play little bit but anyway getting disconnected for nothing. Then have to restart game few times to get back if not to BF then main screen. There most of the time I can press only contact admin or chat. If press anything else game just stuck. And again have to reconnect game 5-10-15 times to get back. Or if I get back to bf my chat is late or totally can't send messages. Playing till get disconnected l. Then agan 10-15 times restarted game to get beck main screen or BF for like 10-15 min and get disconnected again. So definitely not problem with my phone or phone network provider. I'm siting like idiot for nearly 3 days and waiting you or your team or anyone will fix that or no... nearly get lvl delete game but still waiting.... guys sorry for head pain but I whish manage things to the end. If can't fix then tell me that straight. Already gone a lot of time.... our BF going on and I can't do anything....

• Like 1

To the admin i guarantee the 15mb/s average on my 4g network is definately not the problem because it hasnt work on sky fibre broadband or virgin fibre broadband either and theyre some of the fastest broadbands u can get, there guys in nepal and taiwan that can access the game and im pretty sure ny network trumps over any service u can get in taiwan, its clearly nt an isolated issue and its more and more people getting affected by it, i really like the game but im soo close to jst ditching it now, i know the 8 people i know that are having these issues dont have the same network as me so its nt the network either

• Like 1