World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Evil1482

Are rocket launchers OP?

Does anyone else think that rockets are OP, I mean 10 of them took out a whole army and a lv 10 city with 3 level 8 turrets with out taking any damage

i want to hear what everyone else thinks

• Upvote 1

Just now, Evil1482 said:

Does anyone else think that rockets are OP, I mean 10 of them took out a whole army and a lv 10 city with 3 level 8 turrets with out taking any damage

Nope, you can easily counter them with bombers, I will say the range is crazy though.

That I only one unit out of a lot, that would also mean that is the only unit that can attack them without also getting attacked, that is very hard when they also have 20 jet guarding them

5 hours ago, Evil1482 said:

Rocket officer, pay to win baby.

Where your jets to counter theirs? Oh they have aa too. Shot down your jets. Sound like a combined arms operation and skillfully protected himself, while shamelessly bombarding you.