World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Juriju5

1 hour ago, Juriju5 said:

OMG STILL CANNOT GET BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Juriju5 said:

Guys anyone have problems now with log in to the game??? For at lest 2 hours can't log in. Just join new bf and now again stuck.... anyone knows what's to do?

Why can’t you login, is it Facebook or Gamecenter?

• Like 1

Im logged in by game centre. Can load game. Was all good like for 30 min and again same things happen now. 

My team can see my on map and all my troops. But if I login from 10th time to game than can go back to bf. Not showing anything for me. I send to admin 6-7 messages and didn't get any answer.....

And if I press anything except chat game just stuck and again have to try 10 time to login 

10 minutes ago, Juriju5 said:

Im logged in by game centre. Can load game. Was all good like for 30 min and again same things happen now. 

My team can see my on map and all my troops. But if I login from 10th time to game than can go back to bf. Not showing anything for me. I send to admin 6-7 messages and didn't get any answer.....

And if I press anything except chat game just stuck and again have to try 10 time to login 

• Like 1

Problem was fixed like 1-2 hours ago and just after short time all starts again. Not possible to login only if you trying like 10-15 times in a row non stop and then get in only main screen and can press only chat or just message to Admin. If press anything else game just stuck. Can't see BF which one starts yesterday. 2 days ago we finished Bf and was no any problems just all things started yesterday around 12-1 pm UK time. I will delete game one more time and try downloading again. Maybe something will happen now. But yesterday did that nothing changed.

Ive spoke to my netowork ive done countless speed tests and theyre all averaging above 13mb/s thats on data. my wifi is much more than that and still no, ive been able to log on a couple times in the last few days but then it just stops working again, im glad the issue is being looked into and i will wait patiently of course these things happen but if it goes on into next week im jst gunna uninstall the game entirely 

Screenshot_20180206-234317.thumb.png.824e79b572b1db4eda364da0139148a2.png

Hi victoria, this is the speed test i just did. 

• 4 months later...