World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Glitch with kill count

Reaper26

There's a glitch with my kill count. For some reason it has my kills at 4,964. I killed 2 ss hq and plenty of tiger tanks and other faction troops & still it was 4,964. The pictures is before I killed the ss hq and surrounding troops and after I killed them. You see the troop count didn't work. It's also happening with the tactics achievement. It says I need 50 more and I use tactic every single day. For some reason it's not counting it, can you guys fix this bug?

image.png

image.png

image.png

For achievements, you may have to wait until the Battle field is over because of the kills in the current battle field, it does not apply to your account/profile periodically, it appears to add the information at the end of the battle field. For example, I've killed over a thousand troops in my current battle field but it has not applied to either my Profile Statistics or Achievements, but it did calculate the troops I killed in the tutorial. Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1

For achievements, you may have to wait until the Battle field is over because of the kills in the current battle field, it does not apply to your account/profile periodically, it appears to add the information at the end of the battle field. For example, I've killed over a thousand troops in my current battle field but it has not applied to either my Profile Statistics or Achievements, but it did calculate the troops I killed in the tutorial. Hope that helps!

Hey man, thanks a lot for your help!;)

• Upvote 1