World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Florian

Command Function Broken

Question

For the command function, I set it up so that an infantryman is sent to cap multiple areas but he doesn’t go do that. He just stays there.....

C0E28D69-B68B-4E17-8F53-9F64A7DF1C88.png

• Upvote 1

10 answers to this question

I have had the same issue with multiple caps in a row. To be fair though. You couldn’t interrupt a cap with a cap order before.  Try giving a cap-move-cap order and see if that does it. Ill try as well, i just havent had a chance yet.

2 hours ago, Florian said:

For the command function, I set it up so that an infantryman is sent to cap multiple areas but he doesn’t go do that. He just stays there.....

10 hours ago, MkV said:

I have had the same issue with multiple caps in a row. To be fair though. You couldn’t interrupt a cap with a cap order before.  Try giving a cap-move-cap order and see if that does it. Ill try as well, i just havent had a chance yet.

Still not working

I didnt, i told them to capture 2 buildings before they were ruins. They attack and cap the first, but do nothing after that

On 2018-01-27 at 10:15 PM, Florian said:

Hmmm strange indeed I haven’t had that problem so far

yesterday I had same issue, no commands was working. To resolve the problem quickly i tried to tap on cities link and then tap on the army to make screen jumping here and there and refresh... in this way, somehow, i could end my action successfully. but how stressed!