World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I quit because of lag

KingCB

34 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

While you yourself do not stalk with the same problems. You can not even imagine how this is, and you can not judge. Technical support is powerless in this case. The purpose of the topic is not to blame someone, but so that this does not happen again

Not blaming anyone. Not judging anyone. Im saying the espionage is all external to the game mechanics and the developers have nothing to do with it. It’s there and it’s naive to think that you dont need to protect yourself from it.

• Like 1

I'm going to be honest, this is one of the most ignorant, long winded, and idiotic threads I have seen anyone on this forum make.

I currently live in England for my job. As you guys know, England's internet (No offence to any of it's citizens) is in the stone age, weather it's broadband or 4G. I've upgraded to a Samsung galaxy 8 recently and I find that the game has next to no lag. The game rarely ever stalls or crashes. Most of the lag is not because of the servers. It's due to your internet connection, or your devices capabilities. I can't even play on 4G, I have to be near a router for the game to connect properly.

I'm not even going to read the rest of the ignorance you spewed because it will be a waste of my time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

I'm going to be honest, this is one of the most ignorant, long winded, and idiotic threads I have seen anyone on this forum make.

I currently live in England for my job. As you guys know, England's internet (No offence to any of it's citizens) is in the stone age, weather it's broadband or 4G. I've upgraded to a Samsung galaxy 8 recently and I find that the game has next to no lag. The game rarely ever stalls or crashes. Most of the lag is not because of the servers. It's due to your internet connection, or your devices capabilities. I can't even play on 4G, I have to be near a router for the game to connect properly.

I'm not even going to read the rest of the ignorance you spewed because it will be a waste of my time.

i totally agree with you.. there is no lag in this game.. main problem is internet and devices.. i test on different networks 2g, 3g and 4g, and also few broadband..
if your internet ping speed is high and you loss data packets then the game is lag. if the ping speed is low. then the game never lag.. ofcourse your internet speed is 10 mbps or 50 mbps no matter.. ping speed is important. another thing is device.. try to get atleast snapdragon 425 processor or 435 processor(i have knowledge on android. i dont no about apple) so the game will never lag. :)

Edited by surya
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

12 hours ago, surya said:

i totally agree with you.. there is no lag in this game.. main problem is internet and devices.. i test on different networks 2g, 3g and 4g, and also few broadband..
if your internet ping speed is high and you loss data packets then the game is lag. if the ping speed is low. then the game never lag.. ofcourse your internet speed is 10 mbps or 50 mbps no matter.. ping speed is important. another thing is device.. try to get atleast snapdragon 425 processor or 435 processor(i have knowledge on android. i dont no about apple) so the game will never lag. :)

It was said by people who did not work as system administrators. If I hack into the game server, I can do anything with your connection to the game and with the game. Also, I can attack the server, that is, load it and then everyone will have problems connecting. Or choose a player for example from America or Asia, and specifically attack the connection route, even ip. Having access to the server I can play for you, and you will not be in the game. I play at home through the computer and everything works perfectly. And then suddenly I lost the connection, miracles straight and then you tell me tales rasskazvaete ?. If you are not educated, do not talk nonsense

5 hours ago, InHaLe said:

It was said by people who did not work as system administrators. If I hack into the game server, I can do anything with your connection to the game and with the game. Also, I can attack the server, that is, load it and then everyone will have problems connecting. Or choose a player for example from America or Asia, and specifically attack the connection route, even ip. Having access to the server I can play for you, and you will not be in the game. I play at home through the computer and everything works perfectly. And then suddenly I lost the connection, miracles straight and then you tell me tales rasskazvaete ?. If you are not educated, do not talk nonsense

And what proof of this do you have other than speculation and wild accusations made with no hard evidence? You can come to me with these wild theories of the game admins attacking you to make you lose when you can show me proof.

Maybe, instead of making up excuses for your loss, you should it suck it up, find a different game, or find a way to make the game run smoother.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 1:04 PM, KingCB said:

We have continuously discovered and mastered advantage after advantage after advantage and our enemies complain about it then support changes it

Mastering a glitch and not reporting it; is the same as cheating, as for the lag blame apple...and as for the alt league diplomacy thinooo...I have never seen it on this board till I ran into War1war in cup with 3 leagues of ppl with 2 battles...yes they spent a lot of cash to make thos tanks, but the only way it would have happend is if 18 toons sent them all to one person. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

And what proof of this do you have other than speculation and wild accusations made with no hard evidence? You can come to me with these wild theories of the game admins attacking you to make you lose when you can show me proof.

Maybe, instead of making up excuses for your loss, you should it suck it up, find a different game, or find a way to make the game run smoother.

I'm not accusing anyone and I'm not going to prove anything. You just write nonsense, and I write as a knowledgeable person, that you can do a lot so that the game hovers. And you, as a stupid person, continue to talk about devices and the Internet. Either you are a fool, or pretend to be a sheep. Zeus said everything. do not be stupid to write

6 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

For the whole game I do not lose, for reference

On 1/22/2018 at 12:04 PM, KingCB said:

To be fair... all of those things that the game changed were. 

I lost 7 armies back to back to back to back to back to back over and over and every single time I couldn't even command my troops. Circle loading lagging out... can't give tactics... can't move... kicked out of game... parameter error.. screen frozen. It was incredible. I've played hundreds of battlefields in this game and never felt that helpless or frustrated before in this game prior to that week.

If they NEEDED to be changed so badly, why didn’t you report them? Why didn’t you quit and rant until this unfair advantage was fixed?

Because it’s only a problem if it hurts you. You are a self-centered, arrogant, smug, POS, lacking sympathy or empathy. The world would be a better place if people like you didn’t exist.

Your feelings of hopelessness. Those are the same feelings everyone else feels play against you, because it’s ok for you to circumvent the rules. So if you cause pain to everyone, and lag causes pain to you. Maybe you cause lag for everyone. You ARE the lag, You are the problem. And we will all be better off without You, the Lag.

Lol.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

If they NEEDED to be changed so badly, why didn’t you report them? Why didn’t you quit and rant until this unfair advantage was fixed?

Because it’s only a problem if it hurts you. You are a self-centered, arrogant, smug, POS, lacking sympathy or empathy. The world would be a better place if people like you didn’t exist.

Your feelings of hopelessness. Those are the same feelings everyone else feels play against you, because it’s ok for you to circumvent the rules. So if you cause pain to everyone, and lag causes pain to you. Maybe you cause lag for everyone. You ARE the lag, You are the problem. And we will all be better off without You, the Lag.

Lol.

He didn't actually quite, by the way. This was all for attention. Zues left for like 2 days then immediately came back to the game. This is a real human being people.

Anyway, go home, shows over. No point in giving him anymore attention. Mods should lock this thread.

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

He didn't actually quite, by the way. This was all for attention. Zues left for like 2 days then immediately came back to the game. This is a real human being people.

Anyway, go home, shows over. No point in giving him anymore attention. Mods should lock this thread.

Was his username given back? Or must we look out for the wolf in sheepskin?

On 1/23/2018 at 8:12 AM, alberto111111 said:

@KingCB You got it all wrong :1st he meant to say he’ll make the round not too laggy because They’ll be too much explosions. 2nd your that of a coward that you’ll spy almost every league to study the leagues tactics and find another tactic that oppose the league tactic. 3rd You set us up with the Chinese instead of fighting us in the first round. That screenshot is just if they can help the battlefield be stable. 

Have a great day

Inhale is just a loser because you don’t want other leagues to kill your. Those screenshots have happened to me until I had to turn off my phone about 2-3 times in Blitzkrieg 

To be clear... I didn't send any spy to your league or ask anyone to spy on you. People literrally go out of their way to COME TO ME with info that I didn't ask for. I get pm and mail all day everyday from people that want to join GODz or be in good graces with GODz and they volunteer info. Particularly people who used to be in GODz and maybe want to come back after seeing how other leagues (like yours are significantly inferior). Can't blame me if someone messages me out of the blue with strange screenshots that show support and enemy leagues talking about GODz. 

On 1/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, surya said:

Surya and Bloodmancer with all due respect... you players don't have any lag because you are both noobs in noob leagues. You enter maps with 2-5 players in your league. Ally everyone around you for "safety". And rarely engage in epic battles as a result. 

In GODz, we are with 15-20 players in every map we play. We fight against virtually all leagues with zero or limited allies. We regularly (on a near daily basis) fight in huge, large-scale, epic battles with sometimes THOUSANDS of troops involved. 

Lag and connection issues have been confirmed by our enemies in those maps, all GODz members, and the support/developer team themselves. 

So don't compare your experience to mine... I don't expect you to have any lag on your 8 light tank army that your using to attack the village next to your capital city on the 7th day of your map. When issues are beyond your experience and understanding... you should be quiet and let the pros discuss the problems and solutions. 

Thanks. 

On 1/24/2018 at 9:09 PM, QAR said:

Mastering a glitch and not reporting it; is the same as cheating, as for the lag blame apple...and as for the alt league diplomacy thinooo...I have never seen it on this board till I ran into War1war in cup with 3 leagues of ppl with 2 battles...yes they spent a lot of cash to make thos tanks, but the only way it would have happend is if 18 toons sent them all to one person. 

GODz has reported and helped correct more glitches and problems in the history of this game than all other leagues combined. Back when "peter" was the main support person I had running convos with him near daily on issues that resulted in dozens, perhaps over a hundred fixes of glitches and exploits. 

We master the game in general, which includes exploits, advantages, and any/all possible avenues for success. But we are not cheaters. You can pretend to think whatever you like though. Doesn't matter to me :) 

14 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

I came back because 2 days after I posted this thread... there was a large scale update in the game. Blitz map was ended (which was a very likely culprit for much of the extreme lag/ connection problems). Major bug fixes were announced. And the game has possibly changed for the better since. 

Not saying the update was because of my post, or came earlier because of my threat to quit... but the difference between me and most of you is that I take action to affect change when there are problems. I'm not just a talker (like you, bloodmancer). Meanwhile, you are the one giving me more "attention" than anyone else lol. 

Your jealousy and bitterness over my (and GODz) success compared to your own meager and underwhelming presence/existence in this game is obvious. I feel bad for you, loser. You should try to remember that this is just a game. Don't take it so hard on yourself to the point where you hate other people just because they are much better and much more successful than you in your favorite game to play. 

Have a nice day :) 

4 hours ago, KingCB said:

I came back because 2 days after I posted this thread... there was a large scale update in the game. Blitz map was ended (which was a very likely culprit for much of the extreme lag/ connection problems). Major bug fixes were announced. And the game has possibly changed for the better since. 

Not saying the update was because of my post, or came earlier because of my threat to quit... but the difference between me and most of you is that I take action to affect change when there are problems. I'm not just a talker (like you, bloodmancer). Meanwhile, you are the one giving me more "attention" than anyone else lol. 

Your jealousy and bitterness over my (and GODz) success compared to your own meager and underwhelming presence/existence in this game is obvious. I feel bad for you, loser. You should try to remember that this is just a game. Don't take it so hard on yourself to the point where you hate other people just because they are much better and much more successful than you in your favorite game to play. 

You know what would help? Not having infinite amount of artys and stugs lol

15 hours ago, KingCB said:

Zues, I don't "Hate" anyone. I simply call people for their stupidity when I see it. Maybe you should remember it is just a game, rather than try to draw more attention to yourself.

I don't care about your or my success in this game. I have a lot of fun here in this community and with the group of friends I have built. That is all that matters to me. I have more important things to worry about rather than if the top jackass sees me as a "Loser" or not.

Either, you are right, this is just a game and you keep forgetting it. As Roy Batty said, "All those moments will be lost in time... Like tears in the rain." That is especially true for any sort of game like this, and I intend to have fun and make good moments before it's "Time to die" rather than worrying about wether or not I'm the top rank or everyone like me.

Also, it's a good idea, for future reference, to not pull things out of thin air that I've never said or given any indication of. Like "Jealousy" or "Bitterness". In the end doing this makes you look like a fool.

By the way, I have given lots of suggestions for improvements. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe you should try making actual suggestions next time...

Edited by Bloodmancer

On 1/26/2018 at 8:03 PM, Bloodmancer said:

Zues, I don't "Hate" anyone. I simply call people for their stupidity when I see it. Maybe you should remember it is just a game, rather than try to draw more attention to yourself.

I don't care about your or my success in this game. I have a lot of fun here in this community and with the group of friends I have built. That is all that matters to me. I have more important things to worry about rather than if the top jackass sees me as a "Loser" or not.

Either, you are right, this is just a game and you keep forgetting it. As Roy Batty said, "All those moments will be lost in time... Like tears in the rain." That is especially true for any sort of game like this, and I intend to have fun and make good moments before it's "Time to die" rather than worrying about wether or not I'm the top rank or everyone like me.

Also, it's a good idea, for future reference, to not pull things out of thin air that I've never said or given any indication of. Like "Jealousy" or "Bitterness". In the end doing this makes you look like a fool.

By the way, I have given lots of suggestions for improvements. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe you should try making actual suggestions next time...

Blah blah blah... I'm glad you changed the subject to trying to convince people you aren't jealous and bitter about being a habitual loser and league-hopper in this game... because you really have nothing else even remotely worthwhile to contribute to this thread. You came here to troll and vent your frustration about your personal hatred against me...

I came here to vent my frustration about extreme lag events in the game and try to pressure developers to fix the issues urgently. In response, you came to my thread and lied by saying the extreme lag events don't exist. I know you lied, because I don't believe you could possibly be that dumb to make claims that are clearly wrong. 

GODz team 2 is currently in an island map against FluffyCakes, Cocidius, and YeOldeGuys fighting them all at same time. We are winning, which is incredible for 1 league against that much opposition... but once again, the story here is extreme lag events persisting even after closure of blitz map. There is talk of boycotting spending, players who have already decided to never spend again, and the support staff/ developer team needs to be aware that more and more people might stop supporting the game if the most important problems are not addressed with priority. 

Little bloodmancer if you don't have anything intelligible to add to this particular issue, then please silence yourself and don't speak here again. You can start a different thread about how much you hate me and tired of GODz winning, if that will make you feel better.

Screenshots for reference... game makers really need to focus on this or they could lose a lot of the game's paying base. Fluffies are historically BIG spenders. Game is losing money if they don't get this fixed. 

IMG_2020.PNG

IMG_2021.PNG

IMG_2022.PNG

IMG_2023.PNG

IMG_2024.PNG

IMG_2025.PNG

IMG_2026.PNG

Once again, you pull words that have not once been written in this thread out of thin air.

And actually, I did add something worthwhile to the thread. If you'd read you'd find that out. But since this post was for attention... guess you don't bother to read any of it of do you?

Then again, all of that's just showing how arrogant you you are. I have no need to make a new thread about how much I hate you. I'm not as petty as you are.

10 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

Once again, you pull words that have not once been written in this thread out of thin air.

And actually, I did add something worthwhile to the thread. If you'd read you'd find that out. But since this post was for attention... guess you don't bother to read any of it of do you?

Then again, all of that's just showing how arrogant you you are. I have no need to make a new thread about how much I hate you. I'm not as petty as you are.

12 hours ago, KingCB said:

Blah blah blah... I'm glad you changed the subject to trying to convince people you aren't jealous and bitter about being a habitual loser and league-hopper in this game... because you really have nothing else even remotely worthwhile to contribute to this thread. You came here to troll and vent your frustration about your personal hatred against me...

I came here to vent my frustration about extreme lag events in the game and try to pressure developers to fix the issues urgently. In response, you came to my thread and lied by saying the extreme lag events don't exist. I know you lied, because I don't believe you could possibly be that dumb to make claims that are clearly wrong. 

GODz team 2 is currently in an island map against FluffyCakes, Cocidius, and YeOldeGuys fighting them all at same time. We are winning, which is incredible for 1 league against that much opposition... but once again, the story here is extreme lag events persisting even after closure of blitz map. There is talk of boycotting spending, players who have already decided to never spend again, and the support staff/ developer team needs to be aware that more and more people might stop supporting the game if the most important problems are not addressed with priority. 

Little bloodmancer if you don't have anything intelligible to add to this particular issue, then please silence yourself and don't speak here again. You can start a different thread about how much you hate me and tired of GODz winning, if that will make you feel better.

Screenshots for reference... game makers really need to focus on this or they could lose a lot of the game's paying base. Fluffies are historically BIG spenders. Game is losing money if they don't get this fixed. 

IMG_2020.PNG

IMG_2021.PNG

IMG_2022.PNG

IMG_2023.PNG

IMG_2024.PNG

IMG_2025.PNG

IMG_2026.PNG

You both need to stop. Instead of having an actual “ bug” or “problem” with the game, now this thread is a back and forth between you two salty kids. This thread was meant to address an actual problem which I like because Players trying to improve a game is never a bad thing :) . Now this is thread is housing a personal problem. You guys are slowly but steadily making yourselves look like two kids having a fight. If I see one more mention of somebody being “arrogant” or being “not intelligible”, I will personally find a way for you two to be locked in a battle field until you two sort things out. This is embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

The only thing that would be more embarrassing than us bickering like kids is if we really did get locked into a battlefield fight and then you'd get to see how quickly he gets annihilated. 

Anyway, another day... another huge battle ruined by lag. This one had the potential to be REALLY awesome. But instead I spent half the battle looking at the weird looking new loading screen mesmerized by the spinning loading circle. Maybe the lag circle is secretly hypnotizing us all lol

IMG_2077.PNG

IMG_2078.PNG

2 minutes ago, KingCB said:

The only thing that would be more embarrassing than us bickering like kids is if we really did get locked into a battlefield fight and then you'd get to see how quickly he gets annihilated. 

Anyway, another day... another huge battle ruined by lag. This one had the potential to be REALLY awesome. But instead I spent half the battle looking at the weird looking new loading screen mesmerized by the spinning loading circle. Maybe the lag circle is secretly hypnotizing us all lol

IMG_2077.PNG

IMG_2078.PNG

Lol that may be true but I just don’t like the toxic behavior, forums are for how to make the game better yes?