World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why was the B25 nurfed?

Bobby

Hi guys,

Been on a break for about 2 months and I came back to see that the B25 has clearly been nurfed!! Anybody knows what the hell is going on? I saw that they will bring in more bomber types soon but why nurf the B25? I can understand nurfing the Strat its OP but why the B25???

On 1/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, Bobby said:

Hi guys,

Been on a break for about 2 months and I came back to see that the B25 has clearly been nurfed!! Anybody knows what the hell is going on? I saw that they will bring in more bomber types soon but why nurf the B25? I can understand nurfing the Strat its OP but why the B25???

I dunno, probably because it has 8000+ health and is very deadly in numbers. You would need an answer from the devs lol. If you want stuff that is OP, just get 10 Tigers and 40 stugs with 7 giga transports. Works ALL the time:571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:.

Dont know how your B25s have 8000+ health mine have  bit over 6000. So first check your facts and if you dont know dont answer. 

If it was nurfed for game balance what happens to all the gold we spent to make them stronger? What happens to the money spent for generals? If this is done for one unit how many more units can we expect getting nurfed silently with no prior warning?

I am all for game balance but there needs to be some compensation to the players that spent time and money for units that have certain stats and get nurfed from one day to the next.

4 hours ago, Bobby said:

Dont know how your B25s have 8000+ health mine have  bit over 6000. So first check your facts and if you dont know dont answer. 

If it was nurfed for game balance what happens to all the gold we spent to make them stronger? What happens to the money spent for generals? If this is done for one unit how many more units can we expect getting nurfed silently with no prior warning?

I am all for game balance but there needs to be some compensation to the players that spent time and money for units that have certain stats and get nurfed from one day to the next.

My upgrades