World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This game has got dull

VodkaKing

When this game first started it was fun, people attacked each other. But now all they seem interested in is attacking the fascist troops so they can be top of the leader board. Get rid of them and make us fight each other other wise this game is going to die, I know quite a lot of people who have quit this game so far.

• Upvote 1

When this game first started it was fun, people attacked each other. But now all they seem interested in is attacking the fascist troops so they can be top of the leader board. Get rid of them and make us fight each other other wise this game is going to die, I know quite a lot of people who have quit this game so far.

Sir, thank you for reporting. We have more maps specifically featuring PvP coming soon, which force players to fight each other to get V points. 

Sad but true, nobody ever attacks each other anymore unless it concerns tiger tanks or HQs. The leaderboard is no longer who's the best but more so who's willing to go across the map to kill one tiger tank. I'm not leaving and don't plan to, but I sure do wish more people would start playing.

• Upvote 1