Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Recommended Posts

Battle Royale:

Fluffycakes is hosting the first ever “Battle Royale” to pit the best leagues against each other in one battlefield in a “ww2- like” battle.

We will be working with developers to facilitate this special battlefield to handle the thousands of troops that will engage each other all at the same time.  Leagues will be divided into two equal sides decided before the battlefield starts.

Leaders of the top 20 leagues will be personally invited but all leagues are welcome (except godz, for reason explained later).

We are aiming for the the first blitz battlefield on Sunday, April 1 at high noon (EST).

The closest thing to a “Battle Royale”was last spring when 12 of the best leagues squared off in 1 battlefield resulting in the most epic battles ever seen.  This 12 League melee happened as an unintended result of a Fluffycakes challenge to godz.  12 leagues showed up for this battle of the titans and when godz chickened out and went AWOL, the 12 teams divided into two sides and fought the most epic battlefield  ever held.

This first “Battle Royale” is the brainchild of that battlefeild, and with the developers help to avoid glitches and lag, will be the greatest fight ever conceived.

So, rally your best fighters, save up those gems and diamonds, get lots of rest beforehand, consult with you significant others, buy those generals, and do whatever else is necessary to prepare to fight the most amazing battle in digital history.

godz is the only league that is not welcome to this Battle Royale.” The reason for this is because they failed to show for two battlefield challenges that were publicly accepted by their leader.  We will not reward this kind of cowardice by allowing them to join the best battle ever conceived.  Additionally, godz was recently caught cheating in silver cup by conspiring to have their sister leagues give up their cities without a fight so godz could run up the city count.  As a result, gods cheated the victory away from league killjoys.  Although we have no affiliation with league killjoyz, we find godz conduct so disgraceful and a genuine threat to fair play and the integrity of silver cup that they will not be permitted to participate in the greatest digital battle of all time.

Any ideas are welcome but will be ultimately decided by majority vote. Fluffycakes is hosting but we are not dictating anything (another reason godz is not invited).

Let the “games” truly begin!  LegalEagle

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good idea. I think all leagues should have the right to play the battle. Otherwise you exalt yourself and despise others. We all know how the leagues won the cups in 10 seasons. Honesty on the cup is almost none. Collusion, alliances and other intrigues have always been there. Not the ability to play brings victory on the cup, but money and collusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legal, mad props for the idea. Just a few questions. How are the devs going to make it so the the servers don’t burn down? Multiple maps over the last week(s) have been damn near unplayable.  The lag on basic maps is unbelievable. Are you going to allow sister leagues in? How about leagues full of alts? Not trying to stir the pot, just want to know before one of the guys says let’s do it. Also shielding will that be allowed in the battle terms? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hitgirl, great points. 

We have tentatively set the date for April 1 and are working with the developers so they can make special accommodations for this battlefeild to avoid lag and glitches.  That should be plenty of time for them to make special accommodations to handle the load of highly skilled teams all competing on the same battlefeild.  This event is as important to them as it is to us.

Alts, shields, sister leagues, etc are all fine unless the majority of team leaders agree to something different.  We aren’t going to dictate any rule or parameter changes, but will allow the majority rule decide these parameters (if any).

All the leagues we have invited have good reputations who can be trusted to do what they promise and to not try to cheat.  This is another reason godz is not being invited.  Godz has the opposite reputation.

Almost all of the Leagues have accepted the invitation or are favorably inclined after talking to their team.  Some leagues may not be able to fill a full team— and that’s ok.  Even WW 2 had ally or axis countries that weren’t militarily as powerful as others.  There were over 150 countries that were involved in WW2; all with a variety of strength and contribution— the same will be true in this battle.

Edited by LegalEagle
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LegalEagle said:

Battle Royale:

Fluffycakes is hosting the first ever “Battle Royale” to pit the best leagues against each other in one battlefield in a “ww2- like” battle.

We will be working with developers to facilitate this special battlefield to handle the thousands of troops that will engage each other all at the same time.  Leagues will be divided into two equal sides decided before the battlefield starts.

Leaders of the top 20 leagues will be personally invited but all leagues are welcome (except godz, for reason explained later).

We are aiming for the the first blitz battlefield on Sunday, April 1 at high noon (EST).

The closest thing to a “Battle Royale”was last spring when 12 of the best leagues squared off in 1 battlefield resulting in the most epic battles ever seen.  This 12 League melee happened as an unintended result of a Fluffycakes challenge to godz.  12 leagues showed up for this battle of the titans and when godz chickened out and went AWOL, the 12 teams divided into two sides and fought the most epic battlefield  ever held.

This first “Battle Royale” is the brainchild of that battlefeild, and with the developers help to avoid glitches and lag, will be the greatest fight ever conceived.

So, rally your best fighters, save up those gems and diamonds, get lots of rest beforehand, consult with you significant others, buy those generals, and do whatever else is necessary to prepare to fight the most amazing battle in digital history.

godz is the only league that is not welcome to this Battle Royale.” The reason for this is because they failed to show for two battlefield challenges that were publicly accepted by their leader.  We will not reward this kind of cowardice by allowing them to join the best battle ever conceived.  Additionally, godz was recently caught cheating in silver cup by conspiring to have their sister leagues give up their cities without a fight so godz could run up the city count.  As a result, gods cheated the victory away from league killjoys.  Although we have no affiliation with league killjoyz, we find godz conduct so disgraceful and a genuine threat to fair play and the integrity of silver cup that they will not be permitted to participate in the greatest digital battle of all time.

Any ideas are welcome but will be ultimately decided by majority vote. Fluffycakes is hosting but we are not dictating anything (another reason godz is not invited).

Let the “games” truly begin!  LegalEagle

Awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a great idea. Would be a lot of fun. Thanks for getting this going and giving a well advanced notification. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple things Meant to add in to last message...

How many members will each league be allowed to bring?

What, if any, would the reward for the winning team be? Badges are nice for bragging rights, diamonds are useful, maybe even a free officer of their choice. Just spitballing ideas.

It would be cool to see this concept continue, maybe a semi annual or quarterly event. I am sure the losing side will want a rematch. Which brings me to next question

Who will pick the teams? Or how will they be picked?

It will be very interesting to see how leagues that may have never even been in the same field together will work with eachother. Or the other way, leagues with bad history having to work together lol

excited to see how this turns out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koolgrape,

You ask who will pick the 2 teams.  The last time we had 12 leagues the league leaders all agreed— it was decided on a combination of battlefeild location, size and reputation.  Everyone agreed.  I suspect the same would be true in the Battke Royale.  If not, we can choose 2 team captains (like the playground when we were kids).

As for prizes, I’ll ask the developers, but I wouldn’t want prizes to take the focus away from fair play.

If the developers can give us a glitch and lag free battlefeild, we could do them as often as everyone wanted.

Thanks for the great ideas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:  Most teams are accepting our invitation and several have asked “will league size be limited and who sits out if there are too many leagues?”.  Answer:  bring your full team or parts of your team— your choice.  If we have too many players we will create 2 separate fields— maybe winners take on each other?  But I won’t get too far ahead of ourselves.   All are welcome!  None will be turned away.  Except godz (see above).

For those godz players that had nothing to do with the misdeeds of their leader, you are welcome to join any of the participating leagues that will accept you— or form your own league for this Battle Royale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:  LDX has agreed to help co-host the Battle Royale on April 1. Since they are so well respected, we are honored.  If other leagues would like to host along with us and LDX please let me know.  If you have a good relationship with the developers we could definitely use your help.

Edited by LegalEagle
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

update:  Game Manager Ronin88 has said he will present this “Battle Royale” to the lead developer to discuss how to support it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LegalEagle said:

Update:  Most teams are accepting our invitation and several have asked “will league size be limited and who sits out if there are too many leagues?”.  Answer:  bring your full team or parts of your team— your choice.  If we have too many players we will create 2 separate fields— maybe winners take on each other?  But I won’t get too far ahead of ourselves.   All are welcome!  None will be turned away.  Except godz (see above).

For those godz players that had nothing to do with the misdeeds of their leader, you are welcome to join any of the participating leagues that will accept you— or form your own league for this Battle Royale.

If the battle is among honest leagues, then all Chinese leagues, too, can not participate, as well as league LuckyStrikers, War1war

I will not list more leagues, who used to not honestly league on the cups. But if necessary, I will supplement the list

Edited by InHaLe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inhale,

I am completely unaware of any leagues, other than godz, who cheat.  I am also unaware of any leagues, other than godz, who accept a challenge and then break their promise and fail to appear (2x).  I’m not interested in using the “Battle Royale” to figure out who can be trusted and who cannot.  We just don’t need a league like godz that we all know can’t be trusted to keep their word or to fight fair.  It is as simple as that.  Thanks for your input and if a majority of teams wants godz in, I will be happy to welcome them— we aren’t dictating anything.  But im not inviting godz unless the majority of leagues believes they should be invited.  If your league is participating , I’ll take your input as 1 vote to include godz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you have confirmed my words, you have your own personal motives. on the truth you do not care, which means that the honesty of the battle is also belittled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recomend banning B-25 Michel bombers since this will be in a bliz map. They will most likely be the most broken unit over all since after the bomber update they will be an all rounded unit killer , the hp it has , and the speed they can fly . The other bombers looking at how the picture they game and knowledge of World War Two planes will most likely be torpedo bombers, dive bombers and strike fighters which will most likely have the same base HP as a scout . There for , flak and AA can handle them to somewhat of a degree  . Also since the strat will be a building bomber they won’t be as broken as before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao I haven't had time to check forums in a while. Been too busy. First time I've seen this is now. 

Just for the record, the REAL reason LegalChicken would go through so much trouble to exclude GODz is because he hates me and our league for annihilating FluffyCakes in league tournament three times back to back to back. Here's a link to screenshots just in case anyone is unsure about whether my statement is true:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1670-godz-dominates-fluffycakes-in-league-tournament-silver-cup/

 

LegalChicken (and most other fluffycakes members) also hate me and GODz because most of fluffycakes used to be in the GODz league, but I banned them all because most of them (Like LegalChicken) were petty, selfish, ungrateful, and spiteful crybabies who did not deserve to be a part of the greatest league this game has ever known. Their bitterness and anger over being banned from GODz has not subsided even though it's nearly been a year since it happened. 

With regards to the lies that LegalChicken fabricated to smear GODz, please note the following:

1 - GODz and FluffyCakes agreed to fight in a battlefield against each other. But LegalChicken, knowing that FluffyCakes was too weak to stand any chance against GODz, went behind our back and as sneaky as possible invited 20 other leagues to the battlefield (without mentioning that to us and with the hope of trying to ambush us) so that other leagues would help them fight GODz since he knew he couldn't beat us without substantial help from allies. GODz has an extraordinary network of friends and informants so we found out about his dishonorable and pathetic plan (to try and have all leagues fight against GODz instead of mainly just GODz vs FluffyCakes) so we skipped the battle because we were too busy with Tournament to fight against 12 leagues in a match where we were supposed to be against fluffycakes. 

2 - GODz Tournament Championsjop in season 9 had nothing to do with alts or second leagues. We won those Battlefields fair and square by annihilating every league we faced. We fought (and beat) LDX, Ghosts, StrongSoul, ShadowDragons, Deicide, Players, WrathOfGODz, LuckyStrikes, and the second place team KillJoys all straight up. Alts and Second leagues didn't win those battles. Six GODz members went to their cities, killed their armies and annihilated everything that stood in our path. We earned our Championship. Meanwhile, LegalChicken fails to mention that every champion for the past six seasons (Chinese, War1War, Pasta, LuckyStrikes, Chinese again, etc) ALL utilized pre-arranged allied support (second league full of players to help them) and in many cases at least 3 leagues all working together including alt accounts. War1War did it just last season. And not only did LegalChicken had no problem with that... but HIS OWN TEAM DID IT TOO. Fluffycakes entered every battlefield at the same time with Cocidius last season as pre-set, pre-arranged allies and they both finished in the top 5 last season as a result. The hypocrisy of his complaints about support leagues is almost shocking except when you remember that his bias and anger towards GODz knows no boundaries.

 

As for this event, it's fitting that LegalChicken would choose April 1st to start it. 04/01 is also known as April Fool's Day. That fits perfectly because only a fool thinks this event makes any kind of sense at all lmao. 

A few facts: 

-The largest map in the game only has 260 spaces for players. So your goal of 20 top leagues is impossible since there is not enough space for 20 full leagues on any map. The most you can get is 13 full (or near full leagues) and the first battle royale LegalChicken referenced (which Fluffycakes lost and got destroyed by LDX and Cocidius) had 12 leagues already (according to LegalChicken) so this next event will be no bigger. Just the same. Fluffycakes invited all those leagues in secret to ambush GODz (which is the reason there was no announcement about it here for the first one). Didn't need an announcement for the first one, and it can't get any larger or better, so don't need this joke of an announcement for the next one either.  

-Extreme, debilitating lag and connection problems will plague this map inevitably. It's not a matter of support staff trying to help, it's a matter of computer processes and common sense. Every experienced player in this game knows, the more troops and players all fighting at same time, the more time it takes computer to process it all, the more lag. There is no current fix for that. Possible solutions would take beta testing. The conditions of 200+ players all fighting with a hundred troops at same time cannot be replicated by developers for BETA testing so this silly event WILL BE the beta test lol. Enjoy watching all your troops die everyday because you can't control them due to lag. Don't be upset with support staff when it starts happening. Blame yourselves for being so stupid to know realize it wouldn't happen. 

-Lastly, the real reason Fluffycakes has chosen the format to be set up this way for this event is because they are garbage unless they have allies to hide behind and hold their hands in battlefields. The "2 teams allied together" non-sense plays right into their strategy of avoiding having to fight for themselves since they are cowards and cannot win that way. To you other leagues that join, enjoy being meat shields for Fluffycakes while they hide behind you to build up and survive as you die protecting them lol. It's the only strategy they know.  

The true definition of a Battle Royale... is everyone for themself. Every league fighting every league with no allies at all. But that concept scares LegalChicken to death because he is a weak coward. Lol.

 

 

in conclusion, GODz isn't even remotely interested in joining this pitiful lag-fest April Fools collection of the losers that we destroy on a regular basis. And if we DID join (because certainly none of you can stop us from coming if we wanted too), we wouldn't ally any of you... and might still wipe you all off the map anyway 😂

 

Sincerely,

KingZeus of the Season 9 Tournament Champions GODz. The man you all love to hate. The bringer of death and destruction to a map near you coming soon. Lol, see you around losers. 

 

IMG_0882.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find fluffycakes remarks about GODz very rude and childish.it reminds me of when I was in 4th grade and mad at my friends and told them my dads bigger than yours..this is only a game some people take it to serious . if one got serious enough here since this is a public forum where anyone can see or read there remarks against any league or person could be considered deflamatory and in certain cases be liable in a court of law in which case World Warfare would be responsible. Also for allowing to be published so I would be careful. What I wrote on here ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KingCB said:

Lmao I haven't had time to check forums in a while. Been too busy. First time I've seen this is now. 

Just for the record, the REAL reason LegalChicken would go through so much trouble to exclude GODz is because he hates me and our league for annihilating FluffyCakes in league tournament three times back to back to back. Here's a link to screenshots just in case anyone is unsure about whether my statement is true:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1670-godz-dominates-fluffycakes-in-league-tournament-silver-cup/

 

LegalChicken (and most other fluffycakes members) also hate me and GODz because most of fluffycakes used to be in the GODz league, but I banned them all because most of them (Like LegalChicken) were petty, selfish, ungrateful, and spiteful crybabies who did not deserve to be a part of the greatest league this game has ever known. Their bitterness and anger over being banned from GODz has not subsided even though it's nearly been a year since it happened. 

With regards to the lies that LegalChicken fabricated to smear GODz, please note the following:

1 - GODz and FluffyCakes agreed to fight in a battlefield against each other. But LegalChicken, knowing that FluffyCakes was too weak to stand any chance against GODz, went behind our back and as sneaky as possible invited 20 other leagues to the battlefield (without mentioning that to us and with the hope of trying to ambush us) so that other leagues would help them fight GODz since he knew he couldn't beat us without substantial help from allies. GODz has an extraordinary network of friends and informants so we found out about his dishonorable and pathetic plan (to try and have all leagues fight against GODz instead of mainly just GODz vs FluffyCakes) so we skipped the battle because we were too busy with Tournament to fight against 12 leagues in a match where we were supposed to be against fluffycakes. 

2 - GODz Tournament Championsjop in season 9 had nothing to do with alts or second leagues. We won those Battlefields fair and square by annihilating every league we faced. We fought (and beat) LDX, Ghosts, StrongSoul, ShadowDragons, Deicide, Players, WrathOfGODz, LuckyStrikes, and the second place team KillJoys all straight up. Alts and Second leagues didn't win those battles. Six GODz members went to their cities, killed their armies and annihilated everything that stood in our path. We earned our Championship. Meanwhile, LegalChicken fails to mention that every champion for the past six seasons (Chinese, War1War, Pasta, LuckyStrikes, Chinese again, etc) ALL utilized pre-arranged allied support (second league full of players to help them) and in many cases at least 3 leagues all working together including alt accounts. War1War did it just last season. And not only did LegalChicken had no problem with that... but HIS OWN TEAM DID IT TOO. Fluffycakes entered every battlefield at the same time with Cocidius last season as pre-set, pre-arranged allies and they both finished in the top 5 last season as a result. The hypocrisy of his complaints about support leagues is almost shocking except when you remember that his bias and anger towards GODz knows no boundaries.

 

As for this event, it's fitting that LegalChicken would choose April 1st to start it. 04/01 is also known as April Fool's Day. That fits perfectly because only a fool thinks this event makes any kind of sense at all lmao. 

A few facts: 

-The largest map in the game only has 260 spaces for players. So your goal of 20 top leagues is impossible since there is not enough space for 20 full leagues on any map. The most you can get is 13 full (or near full leagues) and the first battle royale LegalChicken referenced (which Fluffycakes lost and got destroyed by LDX and Cocidius) had 12 leagues already (according to LegalChicken) so this next event will be no bigger. Just the same. Fluffycakes invited all those leagues in secret to ambush GODz (which is the reason there was no announcement about it here for the first one). Didn't need an announcement for the first one, and it can't get any larger or better, so don't need this joke of an announcement for the next one either.  

-Extreme, debilitating lag and connection problems will plague this map inevitably. It's not a matter of support staff trying to help, it's a matter of computer processes and common sense. Every experienced player in this game knows, the more troops and players all fighting at same time, the more time it takes computer to process it all, the more lag. There is no current fix for that. Possible solutions would take beta testing. The conditions of 200+ players all fighting with a hundred troops at same time cannot be replicated by developers for BETA testing so this silly event WILL BE the beta test lol. Enjoy watching all your troops die everyday because you can't control them due to lag. Don't be upset with support staff when it starts happening. Blame yourselves for being so stupid to know realize it wouldn't happen. 

-Lastly, the real reason Fluffycakes has chosen the format to be set up this way for this event is because they are garbage unless they have allies to hide behind and hold their hands in battlefields. The "2 teams allied together" non-sense plays right into their strategy of avoiding having to fight for themselves since they are cowards and cannot win that way. To you other leagues that join, enjoy being meat shields for Fluffycakes while they hide behind you to build up and survive as you die protecting them lol. It's the only strategy they know.  

The true definition of a Battle Royale... is everyone for themself. Every league fighting every league with no allies at all. But that concept scares LegalChicken to death because he is a weak coward. Lol.

 

 

in conclusion, GODz isn't even remotely interested in joining this pitiful lag-fest April Fools collection of the losers that we destroy on a regular basis. And if we DID join (because certainly none of you can stop us from coming if we wanted too), we wouldn't ally any of you... and might still wipe you all off the map anyway 😂

 

Sincerely,

KingZeus of the Season 9 Tournament Champions GODz. The man you all love to hate. The bringer of death and destruction to a map near you coming soon. Lol, see you around losers. 

 

IMG_0882.PNG

my words were confirmed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 11:48 PM, KingCB said:

Lmao I haven't had time to check forums in a while. Been too busy. First time I've seen this is now. 

Just for the record, the REAL reason LegalChicken would go through so much trouble to exclude GODz is because he hates me and our league for annihilating FluffyCakes in league tournament three times back to back to back. Here's a link to screenshots just in case anyone is unsure about whether my statement is true:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1670-godz-dominates-fluffycakes-in-league-tournament-silver-cup/

 

LegalChicken (and most other fluffycakes members) also hate me and GODz because most of fluffycakes used to be in the GODz league, but I banned them all because most of them (Like LegalChicken) were petty, selfish, ungrateful, and spiteful crybabies who did not deserve to be a part of the greatest league this game has ever known. Their bitterness and anger over being banned from GODz has not subsided even though it's nearly been a year since it happened. 

With regards to the lies that LegalChicken fabricated to smear GODz, please note the following:

1 - GODz and FluffyCakes agreed to fight in a battlefield against each other. But LegalChicken, knowing that FluffyCakes was too weak to stand any chance against GODz, went behind our back and as sneaky as possible invited 20 other leagues to the battlefield (without mentioning that to us and with the hope of trying to ambush us) so that other leagues would help them fight GODz since he knew he couldn't beat us without substantial help from allies. GODz has an extraordinary network of friends and informants so we found out about his dishonorable and pathetic plan (to try and have all leagues fight against GODz instead of mainly just GODz vs FluffyCakes) so we skipped the battle because we were too busy with Tournament to fight against 12 leagues in a match where we were supposed to be against fluffycakes. 

2 - GODz Tournament Championsjop in season 9 had nothing to do with alts or second leagues. We won those Battlefields fair and square by annihilating every league we faced. We fought (and beat) LDX, Ghosts, StrongSoul, ShadowDragons, Deicide, Players, WrathOfGODz, LuckyStrikes, and the second place team KillJoys all straight up. Alts and Second leagues didn't win those battles. Six GODz members went to their cities, killed their armies and annihilated everything that stood in our path. We earned our Championship. Meanwhile, LegalChicken fails to mention that every champion for the past six seasons (Chinese, War1War, Pasta, LuckyStrikes, Chinese again, etc) ALL utilized pre-arranged allied support (second league full of players to help them) and in many cases at least 3 leagues all working together including alt accounts. War1War did it just last season. And not only did LegalChicken had no problem with that... but HIS OWN TEAM DID IT TOO. Fluffycakes entered every battlefield at the same time with Cocidius last season as pre-set, pre-arranged allies and they both finished in the top 5 last season as a result. The hypocrisy of his complaints about support leagues is almost shocking except when you remember that his bias and anger towards GODz knows no boundaries.

 

As for this event, it's fitting that LegalChicken would choose April 1st to start it. 04/01 is also known as April Fool's Day. That fits perfectly because only a fool thinks this event makes any kind of sense at all lmao. 

A few facts: 

-The largest map in the game only has 260 spaces for players. So your goal of 20 top leagues is impossible since there is not enough space for 20 full leagues on any map. The most you can get is 13 full (or near full leagues) and the first battle royale LegalChicken referenced (which Fluffycakes lost and got destroyed by LDX and Cocidius) had 12 leagues already (according to LegalChicken) so this next event will be no bigger. Just the same. Fluffycakes invited all those leagues in secret to ambush GODz (which is the reason there was no announcement about it here for the first one). Didn't need an announcement for the first one, and it can't get any larger or better, so don't need this joke of an announcement for the next one either.  

-Extreme, debilitating lag and connection problems will plague this map inevitably. It's not a matter of support staff trying to help, it's a matter of computer processes and common sense. Every experienced player in this game knows, the more troops and players all fighting at same time, the more time it takes computer to process it all, the more lag. There is no current fix for that. Possible solutions would take beta testing. The conditions of 200+ players all fighting with a hundred troops at same time cannot be replicated by developers for BETA testing so this silly event WILL BE the beta test lol. Enjoy watching all your troops die everyday because you can't control them due to lag. Don't be upset with support staff when it starts happening. Blame yourselves for being so stupid to know realize it wouldn't happen. 

-Lastly, the real reason Fluffycakes has chosen the format to be set up this way for this event is because they are garbage unless they have allies to hide behind and hold their hands in battlefields. The "2 teams allied together" non-sense plays right into their strategy of avoiding having to fight for themselves since they are cowards and cannot win that way. To you other leagues that join, enjoy being meat shields for Fluffycakes while they hide behind you to build up and survive as you die protecting them lol. It's the only strategy they know.  

The true definition of a Battle Royale... is everyone for themself. Every league fighting every league with no allies at all. But that concept scares LegalChicken to death because he is a weak coward. Lol.

 

 

in conclusion, GODz isn't even remotely interested in joining this pitiful lag-fest April Fools collection of the losers that we destroy on a regular basis. And if we DID join (because certainly none of you can stop us from coming if we wanted too), we wouldn't ally any of you... and might still wipe you all off the map anyway 😂

 

Sincerely,

KingZeus of the Season 9 Tournament Champions GODz. The man you all love to hate. The bringer of death and destruction to a map near you coming soon. Lol, see you around losers. 

 

 

So....to prove how stupid legaleagle sounds, you open your mouth and prove you are Grade A Asshole. 

SHUT UP and PLAY.

As for Godz in general I don’t know much about them. No comment on the league and other players.

 

On 1/7/2018 at 2:16 PM, InHaLe said:

If the battle is among honest leagues, then all Chinese leagues, too, can not participate, as well as league LuckyStrikers, War1war

I will not list more leagues, who used to not honestly league on the cups. But if necessary, I will supplement the list

So basically you don’t want anyone to participate that out plays you?

We all rage accuse cheating when we get beat. It’s human nature to cope with losing. But to flat out call it in public...lol. No one cheats. It’s impossible. Many league use dirty tactics, like alt leagues to spy and capture, but that’s on them. Playing dirty to play around the rules is different than cheating and is not cheating. Changing code, spoofing payment for goods is cheating. 

Deal with it.

On 1/6/2018 at 12:28 PM, LegalEagle said:

 

This first “Battle Royale” is the brainchild of that battlefeild, and with the developers help to avoid glitches and lag, will be the greatest fight ever conceived.

So you want the devs to fix long standing problems to have a battle Royale, instead of fixing them because they need to fix them to make the game better?

If they were fixable, they would have done that by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fxweird.  I love it when someone wants to discuss law.  There can be no liability for slander or libel when the speaker states the truth— no matter how damaging those facts maybe to another’s reputation.  Truth is an absolute defense to liability.  So it is completely lawful to call godz cowards and cheaters.  They are cowards for failing to show to two different battlefields.  They cheat by conspiring to take cities without a fight.  This has nothing to do with allies.  Allies don’t pretend to conquer each other’s cities.  Any team that conspires with another to “take a dive” is cheating.  Godz arranged to conquer the cities of their allies or alt leagues— that is cheating by any definition.  Can you think of any other setting where that kind of conduct is not cheating? 

Finally, for the information provided above I will be sending you my bill for legal services.  Thankyou for your inquiry and if there are any other legal matters I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KingCB.  Since we are talking “for the record,” I need to clarify a few things:

1. I was never kicked out of godz, but I do admire all the members that were kicked out.  I left weeks before “the great purge.”  Also I don’t hate godz or you.

2. The first time godz went awol on our battlefield challenge was because they apparently wanted to fight on a 40 space battlefeild that does not exist and ignore the other 220 spaces in the battlefeild that does exist.  If godz didn’t want to fight because they were too busy in cup or because they didn’t want anyone else to show up  they should have never accepted the challenge in the first place.

3.  Why did godz go awol the second time they accepted our challenge in October?  This is completely unaddressed in kingcb’s tirade above.

4. The use of allies in cup or any other battlefeild is not the issue.  The cheating comes not by having allies, it comes from “conquering” cities from our alt, sister leagues or allies.  In every contest, it is cheating to make arrangements for your “opponent” to intentionally lose.  That’s what godz did.

5.  The battle royale is designed to create two opposing teams in the style of WW 2. If we get too many teams to fit 1 battlefield, We will create 2 battle fields.

6. The developers are aware of this battlefeild and are taking measures to host the  battles that will involve thousands of troops.  They don’t need beta testing. 

7.  Godz’ response to the “battle royale” is just another good reason why they are not welcome and we gratefully accept their promise not to come.  

More updates to come soon.

legal eagle.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To further clarify what legal eagle has been saying, here is the dictionary definition of cheating. There is actually no way to get around this, as this is a hard cold fact.

 

Cheating: Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×