World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

“Battle Royale”

LegalEagle

On 1/12/2018 at 11:48 PM, KingCB said:

Lmao I haven't had time to check forums in a while. Been too busy. First time I've seen this is now. 

Just for the record, the REAL reason LegalChicken would go through so much trouble to exclude GODz is because he hates me and our league for annihilating FluffyCakes in league tournament three times back to back to back. Here's a link to screenshots just in case anyone is unsure about whether my statement is true:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/1670-godz-dominates-fluffycakes-in-league-tournament-silver-cup/

LegalChicken (and most other fluffycakes members) also hate me and GODz because most of fluffycakes used to be in the GODz league, but I banned them all because most of them (Like LegalChicken) were petty, selfish, ungrateful, and spiteful crybabies who did not deserve to be a part of the greatest league this game has ever known. Their bitterness and anger over being banned from GODz has not subsided even though it's nearly been a year since it happened. 

With regards to the lies that LegalChicken fabricated to smear GODz, please note the following:

1 - GODz and FluffyCakes agreed to fight in a battlefield against each other. But LegalChicken, knowing that FluffyCakes was too weak to stand any chance against GODz, went behind our back and as sneaky as possible invited 20 other leagues to the battlefield (without mentioning that to us and with the hope of trying to ambush us) so that other leagues would help them fight GODz since he knew he couldn't beat us without substantial help from allies. GODz has an extraordinary network of friends and informants so we found out about his dishonorable and pathetic plan (to try and have all leagues fight against GODz instead of mainly just GODz vs FluffyCakes) so we skipped the battle because we were too busy with Tournament to fight against 12 leagues in a match where we were supposed to be against fluffycakes. 

2 - GODz Tournament Championsjop in season 9 had nothing to do with alts or second leagues. We won those Battlefields fair and square by annihilating every league we faced. We fought (and beat) LDX, Ghosts, StrongSoul, ShadowDragons, Deicide, Players, WrathOfGODz, LuckyStrikes, and the second place team KillJoys all straight up. Alts and Second leagues didn't win those battles. Six GODz members went to their cities, killed their armies and annihilated everything that stood in our path. We earned our Championship. Meanwhile, LegalChicken fails to mention that every champion for the past six seasons (Chinese, War1War, Pasta, LuckyStrikes, Chinese again, etc) ALL utilized pre-arranged allied support (second league full of players to help them) and in many cases at least 3 leagues all working together including alt accounts. War1War did it just last season. And not only did LegalChicken had no problem with that... but HIS OWN TEAM DID IT TOO. Fluffycakes entered every battlefield at the same time with Cocidius last season as pre-set, pre-arranged allies and they both finished in the top 5 last season as a result. The hypocrisy of his complaints about support leagues is almost shocking except when you remember that his bias and anger towards GODz knows no boundaries.

As for this event, it's fitting that LegalChicken would choose April 1st to start it. 04/01 is also known as April Fool's Day. That fits perfectly because only a fool thinks this event makes any kind of sense at all lmao. 

A few facts: 

-The largest map in the game only has 260 spaces for players. So your goal of 20 top leagues is impossible since there is not enough space for 20 full leagues on any map. The most you can get is 13 full (or near full leagues) and the first battle royale LegalChicken referenced (which Fluffycakes lost and got destroyed by LDX and Cocidius) had 12 leagues already (according to LegalChicken) so this next event will be no bigger. Just the same. Fluffycakes invited all those leagues in secret to ambush GODz (which is the reason there was no announcement about it here for the first one). Didn't need an announcement for the first one, and it can't get any larger or better, so don't need this joke of an announcement for the next one either.  

-Extreme, debilitating lag and connection problems will plague this map inevitably. It's not a matter of support staff trying to help, it's a matter of computer processes and common sense. Every experienced player in this game knows, the more troops and players all fighting at same time, the more time it takes computer to process it all, the more lag. There is no current fix for that. Possible solutions would take beta testing. The conditions of 200+ players all fighting with a hundred troops at same time cannot be replicated by developers for BETA testing so this silly event WILL BE the beta test lol. Enjoy watching all your troops die everyday because you can't control them due to lag. Don't be upset with support staff when it starts happening. Blame yourselves for being so stupid to know realize it wouldn't happen. 

-Lastly, the real reason Fluffycakes has chosen the format to be set up this way for this event is because they are garbage unless they have allies to hide behind and hold their hands in battlefields. The "2 teams allied together" non-sense plays right into their strategy of avoiding having to fight for themselves since they are cowards and cannot win that way. To you other leagues that join, enjoy being meat shields for Fluffycakes while they hide behind you to build up and survive as you die protecting them lol. It's the only strategy they know.  

The true definition of a Battle Royale... is everyone for themself. Every league fighting every league with no allies at all. But that concept scares LegalChicken to death because he is a weak coward. Lol.

in conclusion, GODz isn't even remotely interested in joining this pitiful lag-fest April Fools collection of the losers that we destroy on a regular basis. And if we DID join (because certainly none of you can stop us from coming if we wanted too), we wouldn't ally any of you... and might still wipe you all off the map anyway ?

Sincerely,

KingZeus of the Season 9 Tournament Champions GODz. The man you all love to hate. The bringer of death and destruction to a map near you coming soon. Lol, see you around losers. 

So....to prove how stupid legaleagle sounds, you open your mouth and prove you are Grade A Asshole. 

SHUT UP and PLAY.

As for Godz in general I don’t know much about them. No comment on the league and other players.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:16 PM, InHaLe said:

If the battle is among honest leagues, then all Chinese leagues, too, can not participate, as well as league LuckyStrikers, War1war

I will not list more leagues, who used to not honestly league on the cups. But if necessary, I will supplement the list

So basically you don’t want anyone to participate that out plays you?

We all rage accuse cheating when we get beat. It’s human nature to cope with losing. But to flat out call it in public...lol. No one cheats. It’s impossible. Many league use dirty tactics, like alt leagues to spy and capture, but that’s on them. Playing dirty to play around the rules is different than cheating and is not cheating. Changing code, spoofing payment for goods is cheating. 

Deal with it.

On 1/6/2018 at 12:28 PM, LegalEagle said:

This first “Battle Royale” is the brainchild of that battlefeild, and with the developers help to avoid glitches and lag, will be the greatest fight ever conceived.

So you want the devs to fix long standing problems to have a battle Royale, instead of fixing them because they need to fix them to make the game better?

If they were fixable, they would have done that by now.

@Fxweird.  I love it when someone wants to discuss law.  There can be no liability for slander or libel when the speaker states the truth— no matter how damaging those facts maybe to another’s reputation.  Truth is an absolute defense to liability.  So it is completely lawful to call godz cowards and cheaters.  They are cowards for failing to show to two different battlefields.  They cheat by conspiring to take cities without a fight.  This has nothing to do with allies.  Allies don’t pretend to conquer each other’s cities.  Any team that conspires with another to “take a dive” is cheating.  Godz arranged to conquer the cities of their allies or alt leagues— that is cheating by any definition.  Can you think of any other setting where that kind of conduct is not cheating? 

Finally, for the information provided above I will be sending you my bill for legal services.  Thankyou for your inquiry and if there are any other legal matters I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

@KingCB.  Since we are talking “for the record,” I need to clarify a few things:

1. I was never kicked out of godz, but I do admire all the members that were kicked out.  I left weeks before “the great purge.”  Also I don’t hate godz or you.

2. The first time godz went awol on our battlefield challenge was because they apparently wanted to fight on a 40 space battlefeild that does not exist and ignore the other 220 spaces in the battlefeild that does exist.  If godz didn’t want to fight because they were too busy in cup or because they didn’t want anyone else to show up  they should have never accepted the challenge in the first place.

3.  Why did godz go awol the second time they accepted our challenge in October?  This is completely unaddressed in kingcb’s tirade above.

4. The use of allies in cup or any other battlefeild is not the issue.  The cheating comes not by having allies, it comes from “conquering” cities from our alt, sister leagues or allies.  In every contest, it is cheating to make arrangements for your “opponent” to intentionally lose.  That’s what godz did.

5.  The battle royale is designed to create two opposing teams in the style of WW 2. If we get too many teams to fit 1 battlefield, We will create 2 battle fields.

6. The developers are aware of this battlefeild and are taking measures to host the  battles that will involve thousands of troops.  They don’t need beta testing. 

7.  Godz’ response to the “battle royale” is just another good reason why they are not welcome and we gratefully accept their promise not to come.  

More updates to come soon.

legal eagle.  

Fxweird, you are sadly mistaken about the law.  Proof in a slander/ libel case is on the aggrieved party:  they have to prove its false.  I do not have to prove it’s true.  Plus the burden of proof is by a preponderance of evidence; not reasonable doubt or “shadow of a doubt “ like you claim .  Plus, I have ample evidence of cheating.  Thankyou for your uninformed opinion regarding the laws of libel.  I will send you a bill for my time explaining the law.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 8:23 PM, LegalEagle said:

Fxweird, you are sadly mistaken about the law.  Proof in a slander/ libel case is on the aggrieved party:  they have to prove its false.  I do not have to prove it’s true.  Plus the burden of proof is by a preponderance of evidence; not reasonable doubt or “shadow of a doubt “ like you claim .  Plus, I have ample evidence of cheating.  Thankyou for your uninformed opinion regarding the laws of libel.  I will send you a bill for my time explaining the law.

Wow, you are clueless.  Slander is falsely accusing someone to damage their reputation. Without evidence (because you have none), your accusation of cheating is slander and you are open to lawsuit. Then it will be your burden to prove you didn’t accuse them of cheating.  Good luck with that.

19 hours ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

Wow, you are clueless.  Slander is falsely accusing someone to damage their reputation. Without evidence (because you have none), your accusation of cheating is slander and you are open to lawsuit. Then it will be your burden to prove you didn’t accuse them of cheating.  Good luck with that.

Before you speak you should do your research. Not only is Eagle a lawyer IRL, I just pulled multiple articles on libel/slander cases. Here is what I have learned.

Defamation law changes as you cross state borders, but there are some accepted standards that make laws similar no matter where you are. Generally in order to win your lawsuit, you must show that:

Someone made a statement;

The statement was published;

The statement caused you injury;

The statement was false; and

The statement did not fall into a privileged category.

Obviously, you are clueless. Not eagle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To prove ¨True Skill¨ ya´ll should not let gems in that battlefeild if there were no gems half of the top 100 would look like scrubs, although this clearly won´t happen cause JoyCraft needs their money( You can´t blame them and im not critizing their business decisions), but its a true statment.

Although I don´t disagree with LegalEagle  for his reasons of not wanting godz in, I think we should invite leagues that have clearly proved themselves to be considered pros to come in, no matter how much you hate zues(I do to) godz have proved they are good in recent times.

Bloodmancer, you are spot on your description of the law.  Slander requires the aggrieved party to prove the statement was false.  Truth is always an absolute defense.  So I would welcome a lawsuit.  Panzer, your ignorance is alarmingly bold.  Sometimes it better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.  So panzer, feel free to sue me for libel (not slander—look up the difference) because you are an idiot.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...