World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bugs and Compensation

Kahners25

So I’m writing because of the issues this game keeps dishing out for the past year; but since October I’ve been having loads of issues!! troops disappearing, the game is closing, MAJOR lag, and worst off enemies can see my troops here and there when they have no scouts to see !!! I’m upset since it seems like every update is making it worse. I’ve been buying gems to compensatethe troops I’m losing so I can quickly get back up and running but it seems pointless if troops are not going to land and they crash due to being rejected from the airports... troops getting stuck on mountain sides and having no way to get them off...troops resetting themselves and not going where I want them to.. I really hope there is developers working on these issues. I’ve been apart of this game from the beginning and this is a entertaining game but I won’t continue to spend money if these issues continue... I lost another army last night due to them not landing when I specified them to a airport... I’m frustrated and sick of it... please get these issues under control... so far in the wet 2 maps I’ve lost150 plus troops and to bring this army functional at its hipe would cost over 30k in amethyst. Now I would expect the developers to compensate the equal amount but what is being offered says to me we thank you for the time and money spent but your loss, oh here is a small amount to get you started!!! They offer only enough to get not even 1/3 back so I ask why can’t we be on board with helping people get back in the game instead of watching them leave the game... sad I’ve seen many friends go because of the issues. I will say this if I spend 30k in amethyst I expect that amount returned as compensation... if you handing 60k in diamonds out to individual players as compensation then wow. I’m upset and am ready to quit if something isn’t said or done and no 5k amethyst doesn’t even begin to cover my losses... 30k doesn’t even get me fully strength where I was. Respond please!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I agree 100%- I spend on average $150 per month, at least.  They have never compensated me generously for my losses.   It is getting old, I agree 100% with your statement above.  They need to make the core game better, no new stuff until the core is correct.  It is obvious in the past few months that whatever you’re doing is go8ng the wrong way.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Victoria said:

Hello, the developers added new features and new maps only in order to make the game more fresh and more funny. However, we didn't expect any bugs. These problems have been reflected to the developers and they are checking and fixing. You can communicate with the GM on Connect Us for some compensation. We apologize for the inconvenience deeply.

Can we have a real response please? This doesnt even touch the main issue... Compensation. Compensation is a huge issue right now. You guys don't lose money by giving us what we bought back due to a faulty product that was delivered to us. 

Here is the problem, I don't care if it was one person's mistake or not, you need to try and give your customers way better customer service. First time, no questions asked, full refund. After that, start asking questions. FIX THE LAG SO YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE COMPENSATION!!!!

After fixing the lag, instead of throwing more planes at us, take a SERIOUS survey from the community, and figure out what we want. Give a comment box for more details, and give options you guys have on the drawing board...

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We keep getting the same response back. I know you are trying to make the game more fresh and exciting but you are making it worse. Get the game to work properly then work on expanding. The last few maps have been nothing but issues and it’s on the old map and not the new ones that are suppose to make things new. We were down for a full day, I msg support at 9:30 in the morning and didn’t get a response back for till 12pm that night. Too long for a response and it took that long to fix the problem which I had a reply of “try it now, we did a quick fix and should be working”. How is that a quick fix? Also I don’t think anyone has been compensated for that day yet well at least I haven’t. Let’s get this game working properly and add a new component to the game 1 at a time and make sure it works before you add more.

• Upvote 3

I'm still waiting on compensation too JD. Trying to stay civil is very difficult when I'm spending money on something. I know the GMs aren't the reason why so much is wrong, or why somethings aren't compensated properly, but I promise, WHOEVER THE BOSS IS that is supposed to relay messages... Get your head out of your behind and do your job. Developers, take it upon yourself to browse forums while you have down time.

If you guys don't want to do your jobs, hire me and I'll gladly put this game back on track.

Edited by Codymo7
Autocorrect
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Victoria said:

We'd like to welcome you to our work. In addition, we will reflect on your ideas to the developers. All the ongoing issues are being dealt with at this moment, but some of them are really difficult to fix, so we might need more time, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't give us more bombers then.

• Upvote 1

We are in a map right now that is obviously getting hacked. A certain player gets on from Satan during battles and all the sudden our troops disappear, run out of gas, circle and there’s no controlling them, moving and then resetting moving them resetting. This has happened the last 3 nights and we have told the GM’s and they have done nothing we have lost complete armies due to this hack.  Someone higher than the GM’s need to look into this. I have been playing this game for a long time and have never seen anything like it before.  It’s an obvious issue with that certain individuals and the GM’s that are aware of the issue we are having are ignoring it. Please contact myself Joey or Mad from Apex and we can give you screenshot ect of the issues 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Victoria said:

Hello, recently, there is a glitch that troops cannot move and control. We will reflect on it to the developers and do a quick fix of that battlefield. As for your disappeared troops, I think you can give the GM evidence and they will give you a reasonable compensation.

I have sent screenshots to them and they have done nothing. This has happened 3 days in a row when that specific player comes online  it’s obviously a hack but the GM are doing nothing about it and not giving any compensation.

• Upvote 2

On 1/11/2018 at 4:53 AM, Victoria said:

Hello, recently, there is a glitch that troops cannot move and control. We will reflect on it to the developers and do a quick fix of that battlefield. As for your disappeared troops, I think you can give the GM evidence and they will give you a reasonable compensation.

I have communicated. Would be nice not to be ignored over the game issues. 

If you think we don't get tired of the issues and send it through contact us, you need to go and look through all the complaints we have sent in. Two fields in a row I have had to sit idle for at least a day, both times I complained and asked for.compensation, both times I was ignored entirely. 

Something needs to change or you guys won't have a job like this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/14/2018 at 9:44 AM, Codymo7 said:

I have communicated. Would be nice not to be ignored over the game issues. 

If you think we don't get tired of the issues and send it through contact us, you need to go and look through all the complaints we have sent in. Two fields in a row I have had to sit idle for at least a day, both times I complained and asked for.compensation, both times I was ignored entirely. 

Something needs to change or you guys won't have a job like this.

Agreed 100% Cody.  I have contacted GM’s, sent screenshots which seem to be ignored. We complained for 6 days  server never got reset by devs and nothing was done. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2018 at 11:24 PM, Victoria said:

There is no hacking behavior in the game. Maybe other players are good at using tactics or more diamonds. If you lost troops because of bugs, system, or server problem, we will compensate you. How many troops did you lose?

There are google sites for world warfare hacks. Please explain? 

• 1 year later...

I have one problem. I spend thousands of crowns a month here and the game reciprocates everything by loading or biting badly. I have a high speed internet. Home and mobile. I do not know what to do with that. But you could stabilize the game. You earn enough money. I bought a new mobile phone for the game. And he still bites for a moment

• Avery unpinned this topic