World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
DTSRS

Major Glitch ALL DAY

Question

Guys we need someone to respond to us, it’s been a long day trying to contact developers and no contact back.  We are stuck, cannot attack, cannot drop troops, etc....  over 12 hours.  This is the worst glitch I’ve seen.  Please respond and assure us that you are working the issue and will repay us with much more than the 1,000 gems.  DT

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

20 hours ago, DTSRS said:

Guys we need someone to respond to us, it’s been a long day trying to contact developers and no contact back.  We are stuck, cannot attack, cannot drop troops, etc....  over 12 hours.  This is the worst glitch I’ve seen.  Please respond and assure us that you are working the issue and will repay us with much more than the 1,000 gems.  DT

You should use "contact us" and include your battlefield number.

We have sent in over thirty. They replied very slowly and did not seem to think it was a serious issue. I was able to talk to Ronin about it and finally we are going to get help. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, MkV said:

I can’t even load to the main screen.  iOS 11.2.1 iPad and iPhone 

Over 30 hours now, game down....   they are saying our field is dead.  This is not just our field from the sound of it.  I cannot believe a Company would have not had tech support for the last 30 hours.  We spend good money in this game.   

1 hour ago, MkV said:

We gave all details of field I.D. Etc....  on Contact us.   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DTSRS said:

Over 30 hours now, game down....   they are saying our field is dead.  This is not just our field from the sound of it.  I cannot believe a Company would have not had tech support for the last 30 hours.  We spend good money in this game.   

We gave all details of field I.D. Etc....  on Contact us.   

Agree, its not good

• Upvote 1

Hello, there were some problems of some battlefields. We have reflected on them to the developers and they are checking and fixing. For some urgent issues, you can communicate with the GM on Connect Us. So sorry for the inconvenience.