World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Moments.

Guest Manson1975

I've been playing this game for a long time. Almost since the beginning. My beginnings where rough, but eventually I became the leader of my first true team. We were a small force, no more than 11-12 players at a time. But we were strong, because of how close we were. We won some great victories, taking over half a map one time with 9 players. We fought hard against our enemies, and played together, running over 400 bombers at times. Thanks for the great times, Rumandcoke and JackTheRipper, my dear comrades and fearless leaders!

In game name is bloodmancer

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine who I played other games with turned me on to this game awhile back. I have lost many nights sleep not knowing how addictive this game is. Been in many fierce battles with elite leagues. The best feeling is when you win first place in all categories for a battlefield.

Name: Timd

Screenshot_20171126-002004.png

Screenshot_20171019-200440.png

There is not much in my story but little as this still bring memories and glorious days. My first game went straight up on 1st place ! Score was about 120K+ and the hilarious part was there were no battles at all ! I'm fighting with rebels all the time Lol. But in that way I learned so much playing this game and I am in great gratitude to cross path with this game that I long so much. The next game is a bit intense I had my comrade who accidentally entered a new battlefield without a notice to our league, btw there is only three of us Lol and the other one quit the league so sad. But this is where I experienced the taste of true combat destroying a city with my comrade and made my way to achieve score about 307K which I believe is a great score for starters like me. My capital was capture while I'm asleep but I prevailed recapturing it with my league mate who seldom speak Lol. But when the time came and proclaimed my league as first and my score at the top I was so glorified that I made it through that sleepless days ! And I rested after that knowing that the next battle will be real and much intense ever before.

PS I lost my comrade because his capital was captured and he blamed me and he quit the league. The other one never responded and at the end I quit my own league and joined a reputable league that could accept someone like me.

Here is a brief overview of a pretty cool naval battle that happened a while back.

Summary:

One of our allies was attacking a city with Naval support. In the middle of the attack, an strong enemy naval force engaged them. I was tasked with intervening. I attacked the enemy force from the west, after a while, they withdrew to the southeast, then turned and headed west to a fortified channel. Myself and what was left of the allied fleet pursued. A running battle commenced until finally the remnants of the enemy fleet made it to the fortified channel where they were reinforced by another fleet. What was left of mine and my allies fleet withdrew.

What made this so fun is it actually felt like an action you read about in the history books. Especially looking back on it. Here are a couple of pictures taken from the after action review that MkV has approved for release.

ZNaval07.JPG

zNaval01a.png

zNaval02.PNG

zNaval03a.png

Znaval05.PNG

First experience was looking for something to play .. downloaded this game and started a field.  Ended up meeting a group of guys that knew how to play very well..

Bloodmancer, Jack the Ripper, jaijaiferdayzz, and a few others are the ones that taught me how to play, what to do, what not to do and when to do it. 

Bloodmancer and I stayed up the majority of the first night in the field attacking others. The remainder of that field was spent with a lot of late night attacks and plenty of comical errors on my part.

i owe many thanks to the great group of players I played with and learned from .

As always, drinking heavily ,

RumAndCoke ( in game name and preferred beverage ) ?

I found this game one night 2 years ago while bored in a hotel room in North Carolina. That was the last night of many being bored. My first map I joined I seen two people in chat. Jp and king cb. The comment made was if you can beat us you can join our league. Although I didn’t beat them. I and a few others didn’t back down from the fight either. Then started my godz career over the next year. Alt has ugh those days are over. It’s still fun looking back thinking how much in 2 years this game has changed. The different maps. Beta testing maps. How much the developers listen to the players. I still love the game. May not get to play as much as I used to. But it’s one I always fall back to. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone. 

A friend of mine told me about this game several months ago. Since, I really appreciated it and stated playing . My first battlefield gave the chance to see the fonctions of the game. I got 6th place . After all, he told me to join AllUnits because it was a great league. I really appreciate them to give me a chance and let me in even if I bearly started. I stayed in and now, I can consider myself as a full member of it. I stayed loyal to them even if some big leagues wanted to recruit me and enjoyed all my fields with them. Big shoutout to all AU members and Aux members too!!! 

I don't have much of images of battles but sent what I could (with original members's permission) 

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0798.PNG

IMG_0800.PNG

IMG_0812.JPG

5 minutes ago, DinosaureKing said:

A friend of mine told me about this game several months ago. Since, I really appreciated it and stated playing . My first battlefield gave the chance to see the fonctions of the game. I got 6th place . After all, he told me to join AllUnits because it was a great league. I really appreciate them to give me a chance and let me in even if I bearly started. I stayed in and now, I can consider myself as a full member of it. I stayed loyal to them even if some big leagues wanted to recruit me and enjoyed all my fields with them. Big shoutout to all AU members and Aux members too!!! 

I don't have much of images of battles but sent what I could (with original members's permission) 

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0798.PNG

IMG_0800.PNG

IMG_0812.JPG

In game name : Dinosaure King

First time playing it last fall 2017 so I'm brand new learned a lot from LDX, Global Warriors, Shadow dragons, StrongFree, and many more taught me how to play so I own my own league part owners with USA. I love this game and I found it in google play when I was bored got tired of DomiNations and played this 24/7 ever since

When I first started playing the game 2 years ago no one explained what a lc was , next day I see 2 people arguing , wolf pack just landed on someone’s city with gigs and m40 , I tried to report for hacking , using Troops I couldn’t get from normal bases , then someone told those come from the lc ?noob days 

Man I can't remember when I first started this but the reason I played this game was because I wanted a challenge . A game where it's more then leveling up and getting attack actually mattered unlike clash of clans ( losing a bit of gold and elixir is fine to me ) . Then I found this game and started playing it . I was in many league but the one league that really loved me was player league . I was still a little fresh with the game and the accepted me due to my begging ??? . But after a while I grew to player and his league and it was the best . One of the best moments we had was when we were fighting a league called the corbulopact . They were really strong and we were a little short staffed when we fought them but never less it was fun . I had 28 level 3 aa , and now I'm known as the aa master , me ,player , and sunsy were at a farm and then we saw the scariest shit ever . 120 starts ( good 20 of them might have been bombers but still it was mostly strats ) and if was up to me to destroy them . They all charged in with all the best defense tactic cards you could put on a bomber and all I had was a damage increase tactic card . They all charged at us and I'll be honest I pooped my pants . My aa were shooting at them but it looked like the starts were taking no damage ....... then when they finally were in booming range all the strats and bombers went down . Left and right no bombers survived . This was one of my biggest victories and was when I learned even tho aa can't attack the ground they are still good troops who are still better then the new aa guns (# kill aa guns ) . I don't think I have pictures of the fight anymore tho but still it was epic and I have to say that league was very good .

I first found this game on the app store by just looking around. My first battle was a very big one, a guy named ogmo was attacking my allies. We were all small guys but we still where able to take a city with a massive invasion. It was only 1 of six cities though. He then retaliated with air and naval units. The next day he finished us off with a huge group of tiger tanks.

Ho conosciuto il gioco tramite il web. Il primo giorno di battaglia ho attaccato a caso senza strategia ed ho tenuto le torrette lv1. Mi hanno distrutto nella notte. Attaccavo senza aerei e senza navi e perdevo sempre, ora ho imparato e vado alla grande nelle leghe italiane!

nome nel gioco: Matteo95

The first time I played this game was about 2-3 years ago how I found the game was me and my brother were getting bored of the old games we used to play so we went on the App Store and searched war games since that's what we like then when I started playing, I loved the game I had kind hearted players help me and when I go to sleep I always think is anyone attacking me? Do I have to help my teammates? Then at school I usually think about world warfare if my troops are dead and if my teammates getting destroyed and yeah. The pictures below me were me and my teammates stacking up with our troops ready to go fight killjoys, the second picture was when me and War1war attacking lone wolfs lc.

IMG_2253.PNG

IMG_2151.PNG

I joined the game just looking for a new war game, I looked up world war 2 strategy games and spent about 15 minutes looking for a mmo strategy game, when I found this game I was amazed by it and immediately downloaded it. I played it all night long and have been playing it ever sense and it’s an incredible game

BWAR1-In game name

• Avery locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unlocked and unpinned this topic