World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Moments.

Guest Manson1975

I first found this game I’m pretty sure as an ad from another game. I have an absolutely terrible memory so I’ll retell the oldest thing I can remember. 

I joined a battlefield when I was just waiting for layover in a hotel room with nothing to do. Let me tell ya, this was no joke the hardest noob fighting I ever faced. Noob as in, I was a complete noob and the guy I was fighting was a complete noob. I faced off with a guy named Finkle who was in the league Thorpax at the time. We each had two cities and were fighting over a dead zone between our two territories. I remember getting soooo close to capturing his capital and he came online and defeated my pathetic army. I raged pretty hard. Little did I know I could have built this thing called a league city and trained some op ass troops to kill him. Don’t remember what else happend after that night but he eventually landed in my friends list. Reason to say my night was bore free and Iv been playing the game religiously since. 

Damn, I swore to myself I would add my in game name before submitting and I forgot. in-game name: Pluto2

Edited by Pluto

Очень нравитсяся игра! Считаю ее одной из лучших стратегий! Хочу пожелать разработчикам успехов в улучшении различных опций. И еще просьба оперативнее реагировать на техническме неполадки возникающие в процессе игры.

Screenshot_2017-12-07-08-13-42.png

Screenshot_2017-03-28-14-43-11.png

! Я помню своего первого друга в этой игре. Мы и сейчас вместе в одной лиге. Добрый паразит, его ник в игре, а зовут его Андрей! Год назад он познакомил меня с моими нынешними друзьями! Мы стали одной большой дружной командой! Наша лига Килджой является одной из лучших русскоязычных команд. Я благодарен игре, что встретил много интересных и замечательных людей, которые мы объединила не только на поле битвы, но и в жизни. Спасибо всем !!! С наступающим Новым годом !!! Здоровья и успехов во всех делах !!!

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-31-23.png

IMG-20171206-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170906-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20170418-WA0005.jpg

I could go on and on with the huge and exciting battles. But I’ve also made so many friends and allies I’m sure two leagues couldn’t hold them all. And I’m always making new ones. The best moments have to be the friendly banter in chat with friends actually fighting is just a nice bonus. If u want some Kool info on kitty cats ask koolgrape it’s always a fun topic lol 

My best moment Just recent battle feild with The Strong Souls. I was all alone in battle feild, and I was atacking oil rss base. I realised that the base was under atack by someone saw it was Stong Soulz, Saw it was only two players. After  a while I saw The Strong Souls pop outta of no where and realized the Strong Souls and Strong Souls were both in the map?? . Kept fighting and started begging for allince the leader Crazy, he said  to me good luck my freind and said all ask the the league if they let me have an allince. I cuased 65 casulties to them,and vote was tied 7 to seven. Thank god to find Crafty had finale vote?.

7FE9A81A-D4C9-4D6A-989E-AF85051E3303.png

Edited by GeneralRommel

I was also in the battle with strong souls I’m the league in the top corner of many of these recent photos in the top right yellow to strong souls and red to Rommel.but my fight against white council have been amazing. They are a very fun and respectable league who I would love to fight more often they outnumber us so I’ve had to use careful planning and traps to out do them here is the best plan I’ve came up with that worked.(will also have other Pics to show how many of them there are) (I used shield to get time to come up with plan)

93D7B98F-AAB9-46FF-9454-262B97F8C7A3.png

7114B312-2C84-486B-90D8-3F3CA0A79231.png

1603324A-51AE-4BCB-BB4D-F5DA39276D42.png

80DC9ABD-C4DB-40F2-BA52-F13EB6D327D8.png

89DD91A4-F88B-4113-BD1C-E70B1AF19AF8.png

C024FADB-D48B-4E90-A543-2DF449DB85D7.png

C578D612-C791-4775-BB7B-7755B9958C53.png

9F70DEC7-6CB2-4A79-8791-36C3D60B3F03.png

C631F48A-C770-4C05-84FA-0D60DC59E37B.png

9E7FE1B6-48E5-4F4D-93A8-AC022045FA14.png

8A594416-E3AE-4AE1-B56C-4D7969E43EF5.png

F0BBFEEE-6E17-41D7-B746-AFD3AF8D0ED4.png

5C827003-E767-4CDE-B350-3019A31CC505.png

9A80A50F-24B2-46ED-BA54-D941A98A3240.png

8B9776A8-3D18-48C9-A4A2-F5BD6B89D781.png

C880F634-9ED5-4F4A-AAD4-0C61E1EEFEFC.png

CBA19FD3-B2D6-4961-A9D4-CDE15171FD54.png

554E0C2F-CF35-4B24-9AE1-5368A75D86F0.png

3EFECDFC-3C13-4DBC-9F6A-54DC4A1860A6.png

I just crossed this game in Apple AppStore looking for a mmosg a few month ago and ever since put so much time in it. I like the graphics and the diversity of the opponents and tactics. The game got more fun when I joined the strong soulz, a great team and fun players. The most exiting moments where when I just nipt lost a fight, all my troops and cities and had to start all over again. But never gave up, teammates helping getting back in and come back strong. The game is not only about strategy but also about caracter and most of all fun.

ingame name: brutix

Well I started playing because my husband asked me to. My two best memories from the game are both from cup battles(old style cup). 

The first was when our league was just starting out and we didn’t have super active members.  My city was getting attacked by Cocidius and my league mate Offline said the hell with it and he charged it guns a blazing. Noodles showed up just after him. Can’t remember any of the other leagues in that map but that battle will always be remembered. 

Second, was when we met up with Godz  & DemiGodz in cup. I got a wake up call from my hubby at 3 am saying we are going to finish this and that’s what we did. Great battle. 

D18F6A1C-93B4-44B7-B488-B6FAB89C1099.png

1E40387A-8EA1-4ADD-B542-A04C9A5A2F65.png

25CEDA2F-69AE-4A80-8E8A-642BF617B382.png

C745FC41-0FD3-4122-9B37-1BFB1A8BAC0C.png

In game name Hitgirl. 

got into this game because i am a history buff (which by the way some units really piss me off stugs were good for anti tank why the fk are they only good for shooting buildings?)anyways i started with semper fi until they're leader ship quit while we in first place in a round stabbing us in the backs so I am now with a good group that doesn't quit no matter what we face .   Best round was rolling two gemmer leagues italia force and some random russian team they gemmed like mad but we still killed them mauro87 was pissed lol

my in game name is 戰爭的藝術

Edited by Slaytronic

WorldWarfare was introduced to me by my middle son WHITESHADOW.

Being that we are already a gaming family... I decided to give it a go.  I met SilverCrow, YankeeCharlie, David001, and Sunsy1 in my first field. David, Crow, and Yankee “Doodle” taught me perfect game play and how to win.  Over time I made over 400 friends and well they had to put a cap on friends to 200 :(.  I and Sunsy decided to make the “Saloon” a well known elite chat.  Eventually the GM’s even joined it!

As time went by for me irl, I had lots of personal issues at home raising teenagers and do to my M.S. health and severe PTSD... things got really bad. I suffered more and more from Panic attacks, Agoraphobia, social situations, I even let my Gaming Company “GriefPvP Pro-Gaming” and my Horse farm sit by the way side.  I guess do to the social connections I had in the game... I was able to open a few conversations.  By doing so... I was able to open a few friendships that inspired me to want to change my life, & the situation I was in.   MrMinyMe12341, MasterCheifs, KingofGreeks, BigBullets, BlackIrish, USGrant, OfficerMaxim, RPGMan and a few others.  Because of that I am healing more and more everyday, I have found the outgoing person I was so many years ago, and I have even been able to help others here in this game.  I even helped create a awesome network of chats of different applications that are able to be used for Gameplay needs as well as social networking between friends, G M’s, and Admins. I realize It is just a game, but we are real, not NPCs like in most games.... I see it like the friends I have are no different than “Pen Pals” from long ago when there was no internet.  I also have learned a lot from my enemies ;)

Thank you WorldWarfare.  Its a NEW YEAR and for myself I will get stronger and I surely will not forget the inspiration so many have shed on my life here.

Thank you DarkAngel, Shortfuse, Audamus, Mel64 (Hey cous...), Otemer, WarlordLogan, David001, USGrant, BigBullets, JOHNY BOY :( , EzE :) , Utelax34, BiGDRiSK, StoneColdCrazy (BlackIrish), RPGMan, IIIIIIII (BarCode), MrMinyMe12341, VOLMER and all the DRAGONS... ALL 3 LEAGUES. SHADOWDRAGON, WARDRAGON, DragonDivision.  Thank you KingZeus, KingofGreeks, Xendetta, Resqu1, IKillyou2, MKV, RainDrop, Sunsy1, SIlentWolfz, Ratty66, and so many more.

DISCORD: SporthorseDiva#1574

LINE: sporthorsediva

www.shadowdragonclans.com

63E24D42-FA3E-42CB-BF38-CEDEF4673654.png

BA002B00-F385-48FC-A46C-2C220293664D.jpeg

50589C60-4A30-4353-BCC8-0F35764E7E63.png

B50D2633-FF84-4A11-98B9-E6E0E1C28CBB.gif

I found this game i think one year ago, when j seen this game on play store for first time. I have tryd to be a lone wolf at the start playing this game thought i would kick every other single player in game.

Those thoughts were quikly over when a league steps on your doorstep,  really no match against some players at same time.

Lucky for me LuckyStrikesBack came on nu doorstep with then joey then leader from LSB took me in. Now some time further im in LuckyStrike great team really and j have that next to this great game. I think i never stop playing this game ^^

I am in game: MajesticNL

It was a very first time while the tournament introduced. Around December 2015, It was an old tournament map we (BloodyWar) were playing against Godz, Soviets, League of Legends and two other league. That time no LC troop has been introduced. A very old map with artillery, B-25, fighters, pershing etc only (no stugs). It was very different then now. We were really dominating at the beginning of that map. That time Godz was really good at it with their all top players KingCB, JPJ i remembered. They were like invincible that time. We fought really well against them, blocked them for two hours to take over an LC. We built a very good defence that they cant find a hole into it. Just a single scout has removed and whole defences fallen down, it was so intense that time. One of the other league member MajorD helped Godz to take down one of our LC. My teammates were Rammy, Prowler, DaKing, Haida. One of the best we played against Godz.

E.G. After that battle Godz introduced DemiGodz as their sister league with MajoeD in charge of it.

My ID - NasirToma (19860)

96243447-E0AD-4D84-8A68-DCBDF398D985.png

Edited by NasirToma

l been thinking of my past and l remember a lot of it. l only been l n to clans because the first one crashed and took bad feedback so l left and tried fighting for myself but l struggled until a spartan came up to me and fought me what to do so they brought me in and teach me everything so now l m a killing machine.thank u Spartans 

Ok SargeZ in game name. The best memories are learning and play as part of WeFew. They are very good at what they do. The great thing is the friends that I made while playing SnakeEater and and MkV. They really know there stuff. I really had fun taking on higher level SS military zones. I have learned you win some you lose some but always be polite and don’t trash talk. I want to thank MkV and SnakeEater for teaching me the ropes and I will always carry the lessons and creed of WeFew with me into battle.

• Upvote 1

The best moment would have been after I capped my first city and I thought having 6 bombers and a host of other basics I thought I could roll through anyone until he countered with 20 strats and other advanced armaments triple the size of my army.

#humble

Then he said he liked my no quit attitude and asked if I was looking for a league to join.  

Thanks CrushCrew for the memories :)   

• Avery locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unlocked and unpinned this topic