• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Moments.

Guest Manson1975

On 12/25/2017 at 3:25 AM, Manson1975 said:

cq5dam_web_1200_675.thumb.jpeg.0819a4d4460244d8f930e24d9cef77fd.jpeg

Commanders!

First of all, we would like to thank you for your great support for the past 2 years. It is our upmost honor that you choose to spend your precious time to play our game. During the past 2 years, there were ups and downs, but we believe, with your support, we can make this game better and better! Now if you look back at your days of Glory, do you still remember the person that introduced this game to you? Do you still remember those sleepless nights when you and your comrades in arms fought hard for that heavily defended city? Can you remember the first friend you added? Share your Battle story and win rewards!

Duration: December 25th UTC-January 2nd UTC

Rewards500 diamonds and a special Christmas medal.

To Participate: 

• Share your World Warfare story with us! It's better with screenshots and videos!
  • Write down your in-game name is necessary.

Note: Rewards will be sent out within 24 hours after your post.

5a40dfd502c1c_0.jpg.4cc903c9cd0368c8efbfb671da0f4dd5.jpg

Hello, everyone my game name is TorchCad. Looking back its incredible how time pass. Im part of “Twisted” were I have found and made an in game family. A came across the game by Facebook add/post. When I started playing first thing that i like is the time of the battles and vote system. Honestly cant remember who was my first friend that I added because i have seen so many come and go. The only name that pops up in my head honestly is lovely Sophi3. Sleepless nights love the sounds of it i think allot of us been there before. I think i was attack by WalkingDead player used to be part of the league back then. I did pretty good because next i know i was invited to be part of the league...been part of Twisted since then. For the developers and all the support team Thank you! For such interesting and diverse game.

8B9CEDA6-33A8-4D68-AE50-B39C85F1FEF9.jpeg

2E324F13-129A-4F02-8BA2-7111918E9D36.jpeg

I remember when I first found this game about 2 years ago on Facebook. I tried playing it and it was  relatively fun. I ended up taking a 3 month break before I decided to hop back in and when I did I found a league that truly suited me. We didn’t win much but then we merged with another prior to the major update and were able to compete and win more. I finally have found myself with a league that we are all practically family and it’s great. I don’t get on much to play anymore as I’m busy with other things but I love this game even with all the bugs it has.

In game name: Hedyan

25028B97-B377-4A9C-955B-6A18D9497925.png

E17C5F23-B58E-44FA-8769-1CC1281A5478.png

Edited by Hedyan

I found this game by looking for a newer more fun game to play other than clash of clans and clash Royale and stumbled upon world warfare so I downloaded it and started to play. first ever global map I was in I spawned next to a player named clarkdj we instantly became friends and started to take over any and everything within a reasonable distance of us and we survived the map but my very 2nd map was on isles of war I believe and I survived a couple days but then signed on on the 3rd day just to witness kingzeus coming and destroying everything I had lol but my best moment was being a part of TheStrongSoul and sailing around with the leader crafty all night on isles map looking for any and all of the GODz naval fleets to destroy them we ultimately met up with GODz in the South Bay of the center and had a crazy but really fun naval battle that actually caused the game to lag quite a bit but we came out victorious because of craftys great leadership and tactical mind now I know GODz weren’t at full strength but still to beat them and force them to ally NRW who was at our backs in order to take us out was the best thing I’ve seen in a while I really enjoy this game and hope it only continues to get better

My first time when l played it was 19.11.2016. My friend introduced me that game and he sayed that its very good game. My first friend who helped me very much and explained me things was ColonelDragons. My greater war was when l declared WW2 in that game and l lost that war as axis commander. That war was 42 hours long. This game gave me very much good memories.

Regards:

Old name was generalkoller new is

AxisLeader

Edited by generalkoller

I was playing another war game when one of my teammates told me about this new game that was exciting and fun. I signed in and within the first 24 hours I was hooked. I can remember before all the new weapons we would put 50 bombers a peace into the air. 150-200 bombers attacking a city. To this day I still love battle. Win or lose, the game is fun and I have met quite a number of other players from all over the globe.

Hello, I will lead my own story ...
I was tired of computer games and bought a new mobile phone in the summer. In the autumn when my hope faded away to find a good game on the Androide platform. During training in the gym during the break, I came across this game! I install the game and could not believe this is what I can dream. Right now, I'm in one of the best Russian league, IRoNLeGioN. We have gone through many battles and this united us into a real family. I remember how at night when my eyes were already closing. I had to insert a match in the eye and fly across the map to the protection of the monument. Unfortunately the screenshots are not preserved. The player with whom I began to know the game alas for a long time does not play, but I remember it! 

My nickname InHaLe

Started this game then quickly joined my league, Eighrballers. Couldn’t have wished for a better bunch. Really friendly and fun brothers in arms. Lost track of all the sleepless nights, wait8ng to jump into a game to dominate the battlefield, always a bit difficult with players in different time zones. Awesome game and look forward to many more skirmishes in the future.

game name- GooseAlnor

My son told me about the game. Said it was a simple game you could check in build some stuff and leave it for 10 minutes. 2000 hours later, he was pretty wrong. We fought against zestypotato but I never friended him so I don’t know if he’s still around. He attacked my city with Maus and I had no idea how to get them. 

Me and my dad were looking for another one of those war games we could settle into for a bit. After a while of searching my dad fell in love with this game, and we were almost unstoppable at first until life got in the way but now we are back into it. My dads ingame is Allstar and he is addicted with about 3000hrs in the game.

My ingame name is Zer

I remember downloading the game from the play store, initially I was not impressed, then I realized it was and is a great game. in the first battlefields I did not know of the existence of the league of the city, my troops walked on foot through the map !! I had a lot of losses, but I'm still in the game !. thank you, worldwarfare for the beautiful game!:D     Player Name: Mauro87 

I found this game by doing a search on App Store.  My first fight vs anti pasta.  Bishop and I started the league Eightballers after that.  We march tank across the map without know how to build large transport LOL.  We still fight to end even anti pasta was stronger.  Yes Fran that was the first map. In game clintonw

Edited by ClintonW
  • Like 1

• Avery locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unlocked and unpinned this topic