• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Moments.

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

cq5dam_web_1200_675.thumb.jpeg.0819a4d4460244d8f930e24d9cef77fd.jpeg

Commanders!

First of all, we would like to thank you for your great support for the past 2 years. It is our upmost honor that you choose to spend your precious time to play our game. During the past 2 years, there were ups and downs, but we believe, with your support, we can make this game better and better! Now if you look back at your days of Glory, do you still remember the person that introduced this game to you? Do you still remember those sleepless nights when you and your comrades in arms fought hard for that heavily defended city? Can you remember the first friend you added? Share your Battle story and win rewards!

Duration: December 25th UTC-January 2nd UTC

Rewards500 diamonds and a special Christmas medal.

To Participate: 

• Share your World Warfare story with us! It's better with screenshots and videos!
  • Write down your in-game name is necessary.

Note: Rewards will be sent out within 24 hours after your post.

5a40dfd502c1c_0.jpg.4cc903c9cd0368c8efbfb671da0f4dd5.jpg

• Peter featured this topic
  • Guest pinned this topic

The first time I've heard about this game was from my sister who told me about this really cool war game last year so i found out it was worldwarfare and it looked really awesome so i played and fell in love with it. Me and my friend play this game and i go slepless nights wondering about if someone is attacking my city or my comrades then i find my self playing instead of sleeping lol. We fought against a league named paratroopers and defeated them with me worrying about another league attacking my city and eventually came and killed him. Man those moments me and my friends fighting together against a big enemy were the best even if we failed i still loved it because we weren't fighting as one as theres how i first found abd played this game:)

Oh in-game name 青冬嵐 forgot lol

Stumbled upon this game trying to find a fun war game to play. I ended up loving it and playing many hours on it until I came to a point where i was playing so much i had to delete it. A couple months went by and I thought of the game again during my class and I ended up redownloading it again and haven’t stopped since. 

In game name: Timmah0120

The first time i ever play this game is when i in the app store and looking a war game and i find this game,so i play joinning a napto league  and end up in 10th place.I think it is a very good game and i hope that the developer improve the game                                                               My name in game is Jack2017(sorry about bad english)

23 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

cq5dam_web_1200_675.thumb.jpeg.0819a4d4460244d8f930e24d9cef77fd.jpeg

Commanders!

First of all, we would like to thank you for your great support for the past 2 years. It is our upmost honor that you choose to spend your precious time to play our game. During the past 2 years, there were ups and downs, but we believe, with your support, we can make this game better and better! Now if you look back at your days of Glory, do you still remember the person that introduced this game to you? Do you still remember those sleepless nights when you and your comrades in arms fought hard for that heavily defended city? Can you remember the first friend you added? Share your Battle story and win rewards!

Duration: December 25th UTC-January 2nd UTC

Rewards500 diamonds and a special Christmas medal.

To Participate: 

• Share your World Warfare story with us! It's better with screenshots and videos!
  • Write down your in-game name is necessary.

Note: Rewards will be sent out within 24 hours after your post.

5a40dfd502c1c_0.jpg.4cc903c9cd0368c8efbfb671da0f4dd5.jpg

The First time i ever heard from thies game was from my Friend he sayed it is a really cool game so i started to play.First i played with my friends account now i have my own account i already buyed 2 Commanders.But thies is an another story.My in game Name is JagersGod.(Sry for my Bad english o judt eoke up for 10min)

• Like 1

Ive played a lot of games that came close to a cool team play wargame but nothing was quite there.... than i stumbled upon WW on facebook of all places. First game and even the first few hours i fell in love .... ever since its been one of those games that only when i physically do not have the hours to play i can stop.

my first alliance was goodoldboys n they were cool stuff ( learned a lot about the game from them ) but i always liked slutting myself around so i did just that... second i was with DTSRS and his lonewolves... we actually used teamspeek to coordinate attacks that was very cool... u get to know some ppl that in other ways would be impossible... now im with deceide which is the hardest hitting league with the coolest ppl ive seen around this game.... i know summarizing wasnt necessary but i like thinking about it...

either way cant wait to start scratching away with the new options next year! See u all than 

ballsdeepeagle

Mein bester Moment, der Krieg in meiner Familie Godz. Wir sind so ein geiles Team. Klar gab es auch mal Höhen und tiefen. Aber ich würde bei dem besten sein und das bin ich. Habe so viele Tricks und Strategien hier gelernt. Wir sind sehr stark Einzelspieler aber im Team unschlagbar. Dabei ist ein Lob ein zeus der uns sehr gut einnimmt. Dann, wenn Mann denkt, Nebel diese Runde ist für uns, Trumpftöter, Pollack auf und das Wiedersehen, Motiviert uns noch einmal über uns hinaus zu wachsen. Habe leider keine Screenshots mehr.

Mein nickname N1c3Pl4y in liga Godz

Edited by N1C3PL4Y
Nickname vergessen ;)

美好的时光总是短暂的

回想起刚刚加入风云再起军团,就参加了银杯赛,碰到GODZ,LC,PASTA等排名靠前的军团,以一敌五,当时的ETTT,JPJ都是高手中的高手,历经36个小时不停作战,最后取得胜利,绝对是开心的,但是现在再也回不去当时的状态了,因为他们都不玩了。
最后非常高兴在这游戏里认识了风云再起军团所有的成员。

ID:斯文

QQ图片20171226194546.jpg

QQ图片20171226194555.jpg

Edited by svensven

Last year, I was sick, in bed, when I checked google play, looking for a new game that could entrainment me. It must be strategic, I thought, and social at same time. My experience on war game was built by all those thousands games where u have city to teleport here and there, so I was not sure to find somehing really good. But I had to change idea when i start his game. I was so excited that i wrote to devs all my best congratulations to have made a game masterpiece. At that time there was no rite of passengers, and I started directly a cadet session. I was ignoring still many things, for example i did not know the bf had and ending and my city had to end too. I mean, i still was thinking to have a city to teleport and keep forever, lol. Then, fortunately, I met a good player who knew everyhing about the game , his name was UnSt4bl3. Man, I hope u still there some where, and sorry if i deleted you from friend list, because ur name i couldn t really trust u  .. lol 

name: K4iSeR

Edited by Andrea
forgot the name

I played a lot strategies  games

Early of 2017,I just try download this game and play it.i found that this game are different with  others strategies game because this game,battlefields just 8 days or extend to 10 days,Even we lose,we still can fight again on next battlefields,not like others game when lose,less chance to fight back or  top up a lot money to fight back.

I was top1 on first match on cadets battlefields with 360k points and also meet my current league leader Parra,we create a league and stay till now. On second match,our league just 2 member include me,now we have over 20 member,compare with top league we still less member but fight hard.i still remember how we survive from over 40 Russian player .

My games name: dismean

Best moments- my best moment was my very first battle feild, me and CommanderSoveit decided to take africa from the top league we strarted outngreat but slowly realized that we were losing to make troops to all of the gemming. We decided to retreat but found that the enemy league had started to attack our citys with airbases, we started the attack at 11 am and fought to 1am (estern time), eventually we ran out of citys to retreat to and lost out army of 100+ stugs and 20 mauses. 

-thunderclan

Edited by ThunderClan

The first league I joined was called CONCLAVE and was top 30 when I first joined but it was a dead league I realized and this was back on golden empire I think was the name. And then I made a league called Duskywing that didn’t last long because I accidentally gave leadership to a inactive. Then I met a player most people know that goes by Greek and I made a league called Deathsquad007 and he was the first person to join it with me and even after I left that league he and I were still battle buddies and still are but now I just float around decreasin my stats lol. And I feel happy that m post on the one year anniversary inspired this one. If it didn’t then nvm lol but I love seeing stuff like this

mastercheifs

Edited by Mastercheifs
  • Upvote 1

I remember when I first played the game. I was on vacation, and I had decided I was not going to bed until I found an RTS on IOS, that was legitimately an RTS. I found this game after hours of searching, and fell in love. Back in those days, I was much better at the game, and became hooked on it. One day, I met someone who wanted to start a league with me. Together we grew and developed and learned to love the game. Then I had to leave 3 times for school. When I came back the second time, I found out that everyone was inactive, and I needed a new league. I had to abandon a league I spent so much time on. 

My in game name is James30097

I don't remind when I've start to play this, simply I don't remember nothing before this game. My best memory from this game was on a bf that I was alone with 2 friends, some members from Republic came for me but they cannot took my city, so they went to my league city. My revenge was taken when I moved to their monument and I burn it, converting back on a city. At next day they was surrendered :D sorry for my bad english

I have a lot of great memories and a ton of "No Shit, there we were..." War-stories from this game. To me though, the greatest story is the bond and mutual friendship that has developed within WeFew through the course of standing together through some seemingly impossible odds. 

Here are a couple of screenshots of some interesting fights we've been in. 

IMG_1368.PNG

IMG_1369.PNG

IMG_3423.PNG

• Like 1

• Avery locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unlocked and unpinned this topic