World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's the point of Allies?

Saladin

Is it just me or anyone else also feels like you should be able to land in ally cities. What's the point of being an ally if you go to his city for help and then can't load or land.

Also I'm pretty satisfied with new blitzkrieg mod but I think in one of the mods league players limit should be changed from 20 to lower maybe 10 or 5. Playing same thing again and again it gets boring and having less league players in atleast one of the maps will give new players a chance to fight against others. 

• Upvote 1

( my opionin ) it's dangerous to land in Allie base if they let you do that next update . Your Allie can easily betray you when they know your gone and end up killing everything you have . Especially if they know you won't be back for a while . Your idea sounds good but it has a lot of negatives that is hard to solve .

• Upvote 1

Well that's why you have an hour to react before you go hostile. Plus this will make people choose thier allies very carefully. What I see now is that people or top 2 leagues ally each other just to kill small leagues or most people just ally anyone. Giving this option will make players thibk twice before they ally everyone. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Saladin said:

Well that's why you have an hour to react before you go hostile. Plus this will make people choose thier allies very carefully. What I see now is that people or top 2 leagues ally each other just to kill small leagues or most people just ally anyone. Giving this option will make players thibk twice before they ally everyone. 

It will benefit everyone but the most benefit will be to those large leagues that ally each other and attack the small guys. If you think those numbers were bad, wait until they can use each others airfields.

• Upvote 1

in theory this could also help the small leagues fight huge leagues too . Most of the time you can't help your Allie either 1.you are busy or 2. If you do help you cant fly back to your base and force to walk to one of your member city or another one of yours . So this would allow small leagues to combine there armies and basically create walls of troops around huge leagues kinda like a real world war . It would be interesting but also scary since 2 huge leagues would win a lot of fights and cities in a day with this update ( if it ever happens lol ) 

• Upvote 2