World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bolt

New Bombers Coming in next update!

Please Note: Technology for the B-25 and B-29 Bombers were reset and any Gold invested was added back to your account. 'Tech Points' are now irrelevant, you can upgrade Technology as many times as you wish now. This was done by accident in advance of next month's update; you are free to upgrade your bombers again in the interim, we plan to reset these two bombers again once the update is released. Apologies for the confusion.

Commanders!

Central command has approved production on several new lines of bombers. Each Bomber will have its own specialty:

2 Bombers specialized vs Naval Units (regular and League City)

2 Bombers specialized vs Units (regular and League City)

1 Bomber Specialized vs Buildings (regular)

The B-29 Strat Bomber will be further specialized vs Buildings, the B-25 will not have any specialty and be somewhere in the middle.

We will reveal each bomber in the days to come! 

For a sneak peek, can you guess which bomber this is and what its specialty will be?

Bomber.jpg.af33d44df1a6a4220ce87792e772a7f6.jpg

Update 1/04: Check out our latest video: 

Update 1/08: Check out our latest videos!

Update 1/10: 

1/12 Update, the Dauntless has arrived:

It’s the ju-87 Stuka! Probably “unit attacker” I’m guessing. Will it have anti aircraft capability? Stuka has guns in wings, regardless thank you!! Awesome!!

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

For a sneak peek, can you guess which bomber this is and what its specialty will be?

That is the Junkers JU 87 Stuka, and I think it is going to specialize vs Armor.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sgtchaz said:

It’s the ju-87 Stuka! Probably “unit attacker” I’m guessing. Will it have anti aircraft capability? Stuka has guns in wings, regardless thank you!! Awesome!!

Do you know anything about WWII? The Stuka was extremely vulnerable to enemy fighters. It was slow and not very maneuverable (why it was so stable in dives). The SBD Dauntless however, was known to dogfight a bit in self defense after losing its pay load.

53 minutes ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

Do you know anything about WWII? The Stuka was extremely vulnerable to enemy fighters. It was slow and not very maneuverable (why it was so stable in dives). The SBD Dauntless however, was known to dogfight a bit in self defense after losing its pay load.

Thanks for the condescending response but knowing so much you are aware that is not a dauntless in the picture??? And you would also know that my comment was indeed correct the Stuka had two forward guns and a tail gunner. Guess the tail gunner was for shooting birds?? My question was would it have “any” anti aircraft ability not that it would or should out perform a “fighter”. The Stuka did have the ABILITY to defend itself albeit not very well.  

1 hour ago, Sgtchaz said:

Thanks for the condescending response but knowing so much you are aware that is not a dauntless in the picture??? And you would also know that my comment was indeed correct the Stuka had two forward guns and a tail gunner. Guess the tail gunner was for shooting birds?? My question was would it have “any” anti aircraft ability not that it would or should out perform a “fighter”. The Stuka did have the ABILITY to defend itself albeit not very well.  

It is doubtful that any of the new bombers will have aa ability. 

What does “tech pints are now irrelevant” mean?

also, I have not been “refunded” the good I had invested in bombers tech points. However, they appear to not have been “reset” to 0 either.

what am I missing?

5 hours ago, NakEd said:

What does “tech pints are now irrelevant” mean?

also, I have not been “refunded” the good I had invested in bombers tech points. However, they appear to not have been “reset” to 0 either.

what am I missing?

You can now spend as much of your gold on tech as fast as you like. There is no waiting for your 5 tech points to refresh at the rate of one per 1/2 hour. 

As far as the gold reset, they said it was a mistake, it wasnt supposed to happen until next update. Depending on when you logged in, they may have corrected the mistake and yours may not have reset. They will reset everyones again next update.

Thanks mkv, I get that now.

so, they’re gonna take bombers to $0 invested, refund our gold and we can respond it. Got it.

Wow. I can not believe these are coming out in the next update after all the reports of issues and problems. I would truly like to think the game running correctly and smoothly would be far more important than adding more stuff that will likely add to the problems. And do we really need more over powered planes?>:(

5 hours ago, Bolt said:

Updated post with video link!

DONT RELEASE THE DAMN PLANES!!!

Quality over quantity... Like so many games that have been released, trying to expand too quickly will be this game's downfall... FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU ADD TO IT!!!

Let's try getting rid of lag, server crashes, and an issue of people shielding every single time an army is within 500 miles of their city.......

YOURE KILLING YOUR BABY BY BEING MONEY HUNGRY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

• Upvote 2

nice design.. i have a doubt. you guys still using windows 7 ?

On 1/5/2018 at 8:51 AM, Codymo7 said:

DONT RELEASE THE DAMN PLANES!!!

Quality over quantity... Like so many games that have been released, trying to expand too quickly will be this game's downfall... FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU ADD TO IT!!!

Let's try getting rid of lag, server crashes, and an issue of people shielding every single time an army is within 500 miles of their city.......

YOURE KILLING YOUR BABY BY BEING MONEY HUNGRY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

if you are developer, you will understand there pain.. pls understood.. 

6 hours ago, surya said:

nice design.. i have a doubt. you guys still using windows 7 ?

if you are developer, you will understand there pain.. pls understood.. 

What pain? They aren't fixing server issues. They are continuing to add things that cost players money. I understand 100% that they don't give a damn. They need to understand that games grow to fast and die. Exactly what they're doing. If I'm wrong they won't release the bombers until the game can sustain more than 30 troops fighting each other at once.

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2017 at 1:44 PM, MkV said:

It is doubtful that any of the new bombers will have aa ability. 

I think some may have that ability. All of these changes have been basically identical to what I asked for in a previous post . Also with I asked the devs about the second unit bomber and based on what it will be it could very likely have that ability .

EB6C9AF8-18FB-4434-B7ED-C4089E41323E.jpeg

17 hours ago, Codymo7 said:

What pain? They aren't fixing server issues. They are continuing to add things that cost players money. I understand 100% that they don't give a damn. They need to understand that games grow to fast and die. Exactly what they're doing. If I'm wrong they won't release the bombers until the game can sustain more than 30 troops fighting each other at once.

what pain ?? i got definition from wikipedia. " Pain is a distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli ".. i will give an example of pain... this is just example how developers pain... i hope now you can understand the pain...

Can you count how many 1's and how many L's. if it is possible. then developers can fix the bugs very easily.. if it takes time to count how many l's and how many 1's then they need time to fix those bugs. 5a53a71d68e09_countit.thumb.jpg.0780dca1eca71e11b3d19ca876a0b672.jpg

Edited by surya
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Graywing said:

I think some may have that ability. All of these changes have been basically identical to what I asked for in a previous post . Also with I asked the devs about the second unit bomber and based on what it will be it could very likely have that ability .

EB6C9AF8-18FB-4434-B7ED-C4089E41323E.jpeg

We will find out soon

I can confirm that none of the new bombers have any Anti-Air capabilities.

8 hours ago, surya said:

what pain ?? i got definition from wikipedia. " Pain is a distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli ".. i will give an example of pain... this is just example how developers pain... i hope now you can understand the pain...

Can you count how many 1's and how many L's. if it is possible. then developers can fix the bugs very easily.. if it takes time to count how many l's and how many 1's then they need time to fix those bugs. 5a53a71d68e09_countit.thumb.jpg.0780dca1eca71e11b3d19ca876a0b672.jpg

It's been a couple of months and nothing has gotten better or worse. No patch updates have been released which is attempts at fixing code. Often times a patch comes out, things get worse, another patch comes out and reverts back to the original coding to try again. We shouldn't be adding code for new troops is my whole point. It's basically increasing the chances of coding to fail. 

• Upvote 1

Nothing new should be added until existing isssues/problems are fixed! No reason to add new crap to muck the game up more. It is currently running on a hamster and two squirrels for optimum server performance.   

Added one more!

On 1/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, Hitgirl said:

Nothing new should be added until existing isssues/problems are fixed! No reason to add new crap to muck the game up more. It is currently running on a hamster and two squirrels for optimum server performance.   

We understand the frustration with the issues as we feel the same way. We are dedicating all resources we have to fixing these problems, creating new Bomber units does not come at the expense of that. These new units don't contribute more risk to the server issues, no more than having any units in the game does. If the issue were simply units, our engineers would have fixed the lag by now; unfortunately, it is more complicated than that and they are still writing code to find and fix the bugs. Our continued apologies to all players for any bad experiences.

• Upvote 3

On 1/9/2018 at 6:48 PM, Hitgirl said:

While lag is an annoyance, think about what’s actually happening. A Battlefeild has 70+ people playing at the same time while commanding individual units and swiping through the map. At the same time you probably have an OK WiFi connection. It use to be A LOT worse than this and we should acknowledge that.

Another nice thing is that we have a dev team who actual RESPOND to individual players with problems. This isn’t EA.

*This may sound like a rant but it isn’t

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1