World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on December 21st

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commander,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 am UTC 0 am PST. Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play after the maintenance. Thank you.

What's new:

• When you capture a city you will now plunder 35% of any remaining resources
  • Resource Tactics improved
  • Removed diplomacy options from tournaments
  • City Shields now disappear when attacking another player’s buildings
  • League resupply plane is now immune to the attacks from surrendered players and rebels
  • Added a button to assist with completing Quests
  • Added two more optional Officer slots
  • Lowered resource costs for Sherman Tank, both Flak Units and Bofors
  • AT Gun can now attack more than just tanks
  • Fixed bug that prevented players from respawning in Imperial Assault
  • Fixed bug that prevented notifications when an enemy invades
  • Fixed bug where Commandos in stealth would not show up in the city supply list
  • Other bug fixes and optimizations
Edited by Manson1975
removed note about damage calculation

• Guest pinned and featured this topic

I do not really know what it means maintenance update and I love your game for me if you bring me back to the beginning of the game I do not want to play it early but to play this game as long as I have already come if you can explain it to me would be very Thanks, please, I want to continue the game, but not by the beginning, but now that I really do not know how to install what I need to install if you send me a link from a program I need to install, I will gladly do this thanks to you getesohell321819-2.jpg.32c2326c6f1985b0066710af5898288c.jpg

if earlier 100% damage was calculated for 1 minute, then now the same damage is applied for 20 seconds. in the end, we get 300% of damage per minute. on the idea of 100% damage should be divided by 3 to get damage in 20 seconds. but you do not understand when you change something in the code. in the description of each army the damage for 1 minute, and not for 20 seconds, and you counted it as in 20 seconds

15 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

if earlier 100% damage was calculated for 1 minute, then now the same damage is applied for 20 seconds. in the end, we get 300% of damage per minute. on the idea of 100% damage should be divided by 3 to get damage in 20 seconds. but you do not understand when you change something in the code. in the description of each army the damage for 1 minute, and not for 20 seconds, and you counted it as in 20 seconds

Not so. The current listed stats are damage per minute. its just calculated every 20 seconds. So essentially you are doing 1/3 damage every 20 seconds. It will make newer and newber players better by eliminating a lot of the overkill.

1 hour ago, InHaLe said:

Developers do you even understand when you change something? learn higher mathematics. Damage increased by 3 times because of your updates. I will not explain to you, everything is written in those support. but after such an update, new players will delete the game

Speaking of learning math, you should do your own tests before making statements like this.

8 minutes ago, MkV said:

Not so. The current listed stats are damage per minute. its just calculated every 20 seconds. So essentially you are doing 1/3 damage every 20 seconds. It will make newer and newber players better by eliminating a lot of the overkill.

Speaking of learning math, you should do your own tests before making statements like this.

Did you read what I wrote? respectfully say to you, every minute is 60 seconds, 20 seconds is 1/3 minutes. Once again I repeat and I will not repeat, now all damage hits for 20 seconds, not 1/3 of it. read my thoughts correctly, if you do not understand ask again

3 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

Did you read what I wrote? respectfully say to you, every minute is 60 seconds, 20 seconds is 1/3 minutes. Once again I repeat and I will not repeat, now all damage hits for 20 seconds, not 1/3 of it. read my thoughts correctly, if you do not understand ask again

I read, and understood. you are just incorrect.

2 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

if you have read and understood the game as you see yourself, then you realized that I was right. Either my English is bad or you are idiots

You said that the units are now doing 300% damage, they are not. they are still doing 100% of their listed Damage per minute, it is just being calculated every 20 seconds at 1/3 value.

1 minute ago, MkV said:

You said that the units are now doing 300% damage, they are not. they are still doing 100% of their listed Damage per minute, it is just being calculated every 20 seconds at 1/3 value.

I now play and see 300% damage. you'll teach me?

what is written in practice works like 300% damage per minute

11 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

you do not play and you do not know, I play and I'm right

I will double check. If you are right then they made a mistake. My explanation is the stated intention.

16 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

I now play and see 300% damage. you'll teach me?

what is written in practice works like 300% damage per minute

I just entered a battle and checked. You are correct.

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic