World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bolt

Next Update: Battlefield Tech and more

Is it possible to activate a units special ability gained from battle field tech in mass such as the repel ability for tanks I always miss a large number of tanks while trying to use this and would like to know if there is an easier way or if one could be added.

On 10/22/2017 at 7:21 AM, KapitalKiller said:

Is it possible to activate a units special ability gained from battle field tech in mass such as the repel ability for tanks I always miss a large number of tanks while trying to use this and would like to know if there is an easier way or if one could be added.

With the next update, it should be possible to activate all of the units at once if you only have that kind of unit selected. For example, if you have 5 Light Tanks selected, the Ability will be available for you to tap on, and all selected units will activate it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rognatz said:

I took advantage of the transport loading and unloading feature and it worked fine and was worth the effort 

I did as well, my only issue was the necessity of loading the units individually. I hope thats included in the fix that Bolt mentioned.

Hello Everyone. I just finished my first battlefield since coming back to the game from a short break. It's my first time going through some of these new features from the update. So far, I like it all a lot. I read through some of this thread and saw a lot of complaints. Some of the concerns are valid, but I really do think that some of you need to be more understanding and appreciative of the hard work and thought that developers have constantly put into improving this game over the years. 

Keep in mind that the game is free to play. I will type that again for emphasis because I really don't think a lot of you understand what that means lol. This game is free to play. Smart people can enjoy this game and compete at a high level without spending AT ALL. The battlefield tech would be terrible if it only costed amethyst... but instead they allowed resources to be used FOR FREE to boost battlefield tech as well. As for officers, they even gave a free navy officer to EVERYONE who is active and pays attention and they might give more. So free players can contribute to LC hero feature also. And even without this feature free players can still be extremely effective in this game. I think the game balance is fine. I think the fact that support/developers communicate with the players and implement ideas that we have into the game is exceptional. And I think that free players should understand and appreciate the fact that some spending NEEDS to happen so that the free game they enjoy can remain viable. Do not allow yourself to get frustrated by players who spend a lot. Instead, be happy THEY are spending so you can enjoy the game for free and try to find ways to beat them anyway using teamwork, being more active than the spender, and using intelligence. 

The game is running smoothly right now. In my first week back, I didn't have any problems with crashing or lag. I had some fun pvp battles and the fighting was seamless. 

Looking forward to more fun coming soon in future battles :) 

-KingZeus

• Like 1

On an unrelated note... In the next update can developers work on adding some changes to the rankings systems? Well actually, don't change it. Just add to it please. As a leader, I spend a lot of time trying to push my members to take pride in donating and focusing on team instead of individual goals... but all of the rankings (except overall league rankings) are based on individual factors. I'd like to see a new ranking list for donations which could be seen by all in each battlefield... and then also show in a rankings list or even just a total added to the profile stats for how much each player donates per battlefield. This way, players can have something to be proud of even if they aren't always the number 1 ranked player every map. 

Also the league rankings on main page has been capped at 45,000 score/ 2 crowns for almost a year now. Can someone please add the extra levels so that leagues can keep pushing up before all leagues in the game are "tied" at the same league score? 

Lastly, what is the point of having an overall rankings system on main page at all... if there are no rewards associated with it, ever. In battlefields players get rewards for top ranks (more gold at end of map). But on main page the overall rankings has never given any type of reward to any player or league ever. Even if you have to restart the rankings from zero to make it fair... can you think about rewarding the top players and leagues with amethyst or a choice of an officer or something/anything? Maybe once a month or once every three months. 

Just some ideas to think about for next update(s).

thank you!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 10:35 PM, KingCB said:

Also the league rankings on main page has been capped at 45,000 score/ 2 crowns for almost a year now. Can someone please add the extra levels so that leagues can keep pushing up before all leagues in the game are "tied" at the same league score? 

They'll probably make it 3 crowns in the future.

BF tech is pretty useful... If you have the time and res to work on it. My units are pretty exceptional right now due to this and it's really helped me gain some extra power with a busy work schedule. The LC generals I'm not sure how I feel. You sacrifice a lot of their bonus to help the entire league, so everyone will have to be careful about deciding who they put in, and should definitely be a team decision.

The lag and crashing has really been better lately, I've only had a few crashes. Though the loading and other screens can no longer fit on my phone correctly since the last maintenance.

As always, keep up the good work... Love the game.

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2017 at 6:35 PM, KingCB said:

Lastly, what is the point of having an overall rankings system on main page at all... if there are no rewards associated with it, ever. In battlefields players get rewards for top ranks (more gold at end of map). But on main page the overall rankings has never given any type of reward to any player or league ever. Even if you have to restart the rankings from zero to make it fair... can you think about rewarding the top players and leagues with amethyst or a choice of an officer or something/anything? Maybe once a month or once every three months. 

Just some ideas to think about for next update(s).

I completely agree with this. League ranking bonuses have been introduced through Tournament battles very well but individual ranks could be added. 

I make this comment brief because I just wrote a large statement and somehow it got deleted, I'm not sure how it happened but I really don't want to write it again :) 

On the subject of battlefield tech, I love it, a great addition with the great perks like transport plane speed, resource boosts, and troops damage and health boosts. The battle levels to unlock each bunch of tech is a great limit to these boost at early stages in the game.