Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bolt

Next Update: Battlefield Tech and more

Recommended Posts

Cool updates with the LC guys I also wish to stop seeing anymore money grab tech updates pls I and many others like me like the game the way it is no more tech updates needed pls u know the saying if ain't broke don't fix it I think u guys should save some money on new content and spend it on advertising I'll make more money with 10 milion people player rather then trying to get more money outa the 100k playing it now:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MkV said:

Question is the 2nd lab in the battletech screen for Amythist a permanent purchase, or does it have to be bought every field?

 

It lasts for that field only. We will update the text to make it more clear on the pop-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more questions:

The generals say their LC Bonus is +XX%. Does this mean that when assigned to an LC they provide all League members with XX% of that their normal bonus would be? So, for example, Marshall is +10% so when assigned to the LC each member gets 10% of his normal bonus?

When a unit has a BattleTech (BT) Skill that has a timed effect and a cool down when that skill is activated, is it for all units of that type, or just the unit that was activated. Are they on separate cool downs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MkV said:

Some more questions:

The generals say their LC Bonus is +XX%. Does this mean that when assigned to an LC they provide all League members with XX% of that their normal bonus would be? So, for example, Marshall is +10% so when assigned to the LC each member gets 10% of his normal bonus?

When a unit has a BattleTech (BT) Skill that has a timed effect and a cool down when that skill is activated, is it for all units of that type, or just the unit that was activated. Are they on separate cool downs?

They provide X% of their normal bonus. the '+' is unfortunate, we couldn't get rid of it in time for this release but we will remove it in our next update to avoid confusion.

Each unit has it's own Cooldown so they are separate indeed.

We are updating much of the new text in our next update.

Edited by Bolt
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Leeleo said:

I needed a break for few hours anyway . Better get some coffee , eat and get back to it 

This is 100% fact and showed this morning when I and another who do not gem or buy the BF . Took on a known gemmer who surrendered after we took his 2nd city out of 6 . Slow and steady with a little thinking beats the coiners ......that's why I love this game . 

Talking about Chinese in cup not bf... whole different beast! Yes tactics can beat jemers when it's 2-3 on one in regular bf most the time but not in cup with higher lvl competition along with smaller map faster paced and emphasis on tanks! I watched one guy jem his 3 lvl 10 turrets 37 times... not shitting u 37 times holding back Chinese league! Thank god he was my ally! Tactics only can get you so far but yes they can prevail over time! I never sleep so jemmers wake up to nothing a lot and r p.o'd!

9 hours ago, MkV said:

Well good luck with your issues with their servers. I'm not having those issues and I'm on the same servers, but hey, what do I know, I don't know how to read.

Speaking of learning to read, inhale said that no one would put their officers in the LC because it would deprive themselves of the officers, thus unbalancing the game. Please try and keep up.

@MkV I have theses glitche all the time! All the time!!!

@InHaLe I truly agree with you it'll tip pvp balance completely outta wack but I'll definitely donate 1 of my 23 generals to lc every bf... don't use fighter, moral and AA generals had often 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bolt said:

They provide X% of their normal bonus. the '+' is unfortunate, we couldn't get rid of it in time for this release but we will remove it in our next update to avoid confusion.

Each unit has it's own Cooldown so they are separate indeed.

We are updating much of the new text in our next update.

Thanks,

One thing i see, although i only tested one unit type ( In this case i used light tanks,) is that you actually have to select each unit individually to access the special skill. this will get onerous in pvp. Is there a way change it so when you select all light tanks you can activate all repels at the same time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MkV said:

Thanks,

One thing i see, although i only tested one unit type ( In this case i used light tanks,) is that you actually have to select each unit individually to access the special skill. this will get onerous in pvp. Is there a way change it so when you select all light tanks you can activate all repels at the same time?

That is the intended design (all units selected will activate the ability if you tap the button), the next update will have a fix for that as well. 

We're investigating reported glitches, including the game hanging on the loading screen when you launch it. Please continue to send in tickets using the in-game support feature for any issues you find. Thank you.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game has become a joke 

IMG_0511.PNG

Tickets lol everyone is having the same issues I asked u guys to  stop adding to this game and fix the crashing for the last  years   And 8 months !!! is it  3 th party coding issues like the chat is  ? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, InHaLe said:

This is an appeal to the developers!
Do you understand that by introducing officers into the city leagues you destroy the game and the balance of pvp? None of the good players there will not put good officers there, depriving themselves of the officer himself. You released the stupidest update to the game in the history of the game for the sake of money! I can provide a diagram of how to destroy the balance of the game. If you are interested, and not only care about your money, then contact me

Once again I will repeat in a moment this update will kill the balance in the game. The scheme to destroy the balance in the game is already there. It remains only to use it and tell everyone about it, so that the game exploded from anarchy. If you need it and you want to bury your project, do not pay attention to my message.

So you're interested? or can I tell everyone and 80% of the players will then leave the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you guys test the update? Seems if you get bonus hp from tech you lose it when troops leave the base, so not only do you not get bonus hp, you then need to refill the troops, wasting resources and time.... maybe give us all amethysts to beta test it for you. Also lag is still bad, and now logging in out to fix it has a hanging issue....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Connection problems after every update is getting quite annoying. My device won't even get to the main screen as it keeps telling me that it: "Failed to analyze config files". I tried restarting, shutting down, and even deleting the app. None of which worked. Furthermore. The one device I can actually log on with randomly quits and I have to open the app twice every time for it to load back in. (It gives me the continuous pinwheel of death until I quit and reopen twice). Any answers would be great. 

IMG_0141.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pluto said:

Connection problems after every update is getting quite annoying. My device won't even get to the main screen as it keeps telling me that it: "Failed to analyze config files". I tried restarting, shutting down, and even deleting the app. None of which worked. Furthermore. The one device I can actually log on with randomly quits and I have to open the app twice every time for it to load back in. (It gives me the continuous pinwheel of death until I quit and reopen twice). Any answers would be great. 

 

A fix for Android devices has gone out, we are still waiting for approval from Apple for the iOS fix. What device do you play on? are you on an Apple device?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bolt said:

A fix for Android devices has gone out, we are still waiting for approval from Apple for the iOS fix. What device do you play on? are you on an Apple device?

 

 

Yes I am on an Apple device. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pluto said:

Yes I am on an Apple device. 

Our apologies for the delay. As soon as the fix is approved we will publish it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read through this entire post and seen a few different point of views and I believe that I agree with both sides so I decided I would add my small point of view to hopefully encourage or help everyone to get more enjoyment out of the game what if there was a way to continue adding features but also keep a stable version of the game available in app store one version could be the normal game with very minimum glitches and the other could be a beta with new features for people to try out that way the devs will be able to get people to test the game find out what the bugs are they can report back what the bugs are to the Dev"s and then the dev"s can fix the bugs before they reach the rest of the online gaming community in full force.??

image.thumb.png.52e81ba520175a84bc75e9724e601f6b.png

Ps : when will the chat get more features

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 1, 2017 at 1:47 PM, RichMoneyGP said:

I have read through this entire post and seen a few different point of views and I believe that I agree with both sides so I decided I would add my small point of view to hopefully encourage or help everyone to get more enjoyment out of the game what if there was a way to continue adding features but also keep a stable version of the game available in app store one version could be the normal game with very minimum glitches and the other could be a beta with new features for people to try out that way the devs will be able to get people to test the game find out what the bugs are they can report back what the bugs are to the Dev"s and then the dev"s can fix the bugs before they reach the rest of the online gaming community in full force.??

image.thumb.png.52e81ba520175a84bc75e9724e601f6b.png

Ps : when will the chat get more features

Which is a great idea, but the only time they did a beta they didn't include all of the features and didn't take the time before launch to fix the game breaking issues we warned them about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.09.2017 at 7:50 PM, Prtjr said:

Did you guys test the update? Seems if you get bonus hp from tech you lose it when troops leave the base, so not only do you not get bonus hp, you then need to refill the troops, wasting resources and time.... maybe give us all amethysts to beta test it for you. Also lag is still bad, and now logging in out to fix it has a hanging issue....

Yes I agree with you.When I upload my troops to the transport plain,bonus hp from tech disappear.So another bug with supply.At the army base showed that troops  need for supply but at the outdoor of base showed сonversely.I hope that you"ll correct all these bugs.

22207263_1520456814704940_665005064_n.jpg

22207340_1520460361371252_110766313_n.jpg

22217867_1880116972316349_1440878550_o.png

22219144_1880116718983041_1461709331_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-09-29 at 6:13 AM, InHaLe said:

This is an appeal to the developers!
Do you understand that by introducing officers into the city leagues you destroy the game and the balance of pvp? None of the good players there will not put good officers there, depriving themselves of the officer himself. You released the stupidest update to the game in the history of the game for the sake of money! I can provide a diagram of how to destroy the balance of the game. If you are interested, and not only care about your money, then contact me

Once again I will repeat in a moment this update will kill the balance in the game. The scheme to destroy the balance in the game is already there. It remains only to use it and tell everyone about it, so that the game exploded from anarchy. If you need it and you want to bury your project, do not pay attention to my message.

Well first off you are not depriving yourself of an officer by assigning him to LC you only deprive yourself of his full bonus which is a worthy trade off as all your league mates get to share in this reduced bonus equally.

I find that on the contrary it makes LCs even more important objectives for PvP to defend yours and attack the your opponent LCs.

The only people that are disadvantaged as I have pointed out from the get go are the small 3-5 player leagues that dont have enough officers between them to assign 2 per LC to fill all 10 slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Immel said:

Well first off you are not depriving yourself of an officer by assigning him to LC you only deprive yourself of his full bonus which is a worthy trade off as all your league mates get to share in this reduced bonus equally.

I find that on the contrary it makes LCs even more important objectives for PvP to defend yours and attack the your opponent LCs.

The only people that are disadvantaged as I have pointed out from the get go are the small 3-5 player leagues that dont have enough officers between them to assign 2 per LC to fill all 10 slots.

my scheme provides for the possibility of obtaining bonuses from the league of officers. without insertion of an officer into the league city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure I understand; are you saying that there is away to share a General's bonus to all league players without assigning him to LC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok well I hope that the devs or anyone else for that matter understands what your talking about as I sure as hell dont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InHaLe said:

all I wanted is already said, but I'm ignored by the developers means they do not care

Hi InHaLe,

If there is something you wish to communicate directly to the developers it is better to send a ticket through the support system. The forum works best for open, public discussions. You are welcome to discuss the issue here too of course if you think it is of general interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bolt said:

Hi InHaLe,

If there is something you wish to communicate directly to the developers it is better to send a ticket through the support system. The forum works best for open, public discussions. You are welcome to discuss the issue here too of course if you think it is of general interest.

I would think anything to do with the game is general interest!  The developers should post info about game issues without everyone sending in tickets with problems.  I send emails and get what looks like a generic response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...