World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Bolt

Next Update: Battlefield Tech and more

1 hour ago, Immel said:

If you feel that you have to pay more than 100$ a month to stay competitive than perhaps you need to reexamine your strategy, perhaps you are doing something wrong.

I am a hardcore F2Per always have been and I can tell you that I never bought Gems of any kind be it Amethyst or Diamonds or Gold for that matter. I did purchase a couple of Generals that make life easier but are by no means breaking the game. By that I mean that I am able to play the game without the Generals I bought, albeit I have to invest much more time and effort to compensate for their absence.

I dont understand what people are bitching about. I like tech and I like classes I dont believe that either break the game on the contrary they add more depth to this game. Sure there are people that will abuse both by purchasing gems and gold and quickly surpassing people like me that grind it out slowly. So what? How is that any different from people that gem turrets and pacifies or drop shield after shield? 

Ultimately these people hurt themselves in the long run as they pay money for the use of in-game crutches; instead of spending the necessary time and effort to learn how to properly play the game. Ultimately these people will lose to well thought out strategy supported by good teamwork as they have no clue how to counter a anything other that to use a crutch like gems. Unfortunately for them crutches will only get you so far in life eventually you need to be able to stand on your own two feet.

What breaks them is the fact that I'm guessing your tech is around the 50's like most. There are people in the 100's already giving their units a 40% boost over yours. That's game breaking. And if it was just one or the other it wouldn't be a big deal. When you have 3 different pay to win systems going at once, being the original tech tree, the new tech tree, the generals, and now the new HQ tech tree, it unbalances everything. 

Yet the glitch that causes troops to disappear is still there over a year later. The crashing got worse to where none of the guys in contact us will answer me for a few days because I send them a message every single time the game crashes. Which can be easily 3-4 times in a single attack. 

5 hours ago, MkV said:

You can't please everyone, I could point you to a dozen posts complaining about lack of new content.  Making the same petulant arguments about how when you don't add whatever the poster is complaining about at the time (No new units, no new maps, etc.) all of the players are going to leave. To say that none of the bugs (or even half, as you say) have been fixed over the last year is disingenuous at best. They KNOW you have to work on both, the man said they have people working on bugs and other people working on content. Not good enough? I'd say take your T.S. card to the Chaplain.

And I used to be one of those people complaining about content. Until the glitches were ruining gameplay entirely. If Joycraft showed progress in glitches actually getting fixed then people would be more understanding of the lack of content. Because they're showing progress. They're showing they're not just sitting on their asses. 

Now if they slowed down all this bullshit they were rolling out to every 3 months, instead of damn near every month it wouldn't be as bad because number 1 they would still please the people crying for content, 2 it would give people time to get to a comfortable spot on what they just rolled out, 3 they can have more time to test for bugs because despite what they claim it's evident that they don't, and 4, even if they do test it allows more time for more resources to be dedicated on glitch fixes. 

But with this now being Joycraft adding yet another money grab this will scream "give me money" just as bad if not worse than the now failing Game of War. Why are they failing? Because they pushed the pay to win too hard. And they were the leaders of successful balance of pay and free for the longest time. Then they got greedy. But it's glitch free. 

4 hours ago, Raidawg said:

I understand what you're saying but I have played this game for a long time and it didn't have any glitches in the beginning but now it's constant, and honestly if I was the captain of the ship and enough ppl said just fix the issues and then bring new activities out once everything is fixed then we all can enjoy the cruise that's what I would do as the captain 

Boredom has a point the same bugs are still there and have  been there for a long time. 

This is where the hyperbole get old.. All of the same bugs are there? None of them have been fixed? Thats b.s. And you guys know it.

4 hours ago, Polack said:

MkV I do agree u can't please everyone but another money grab isn't what the game needs... & that's is what this is with the emphasis on officers & paying to have more slots!

in last 6 months they haven't done much for content that isn't a money grabs... added generals (money grab), 2 new maps (1st) noob map so pointless, 2nd) geared towards jemming to get to center fast cuz no resources (money grab)), Tec tree making u need gold (major money grab & needs to be removed), 2 new units flaks (good additions), attack indicator (good addition) and new Hq Tec/ general which again make u spend anythem for more slots & emphasis on generals (money grab)... do you see the consistency of (money grabs)! I get it's it make money but

In that same timeframe they have had major chat issues (unfixed), major lagging issues (unfixed & getting worse), crashing issues (down for hours at a time) and pay to play/pay to win issue is coming to a head!

I love this game but if it's a cruse ship as explained above I'll be sitting in the lifeboat praying we don't hit an iceberg as I read the name titanic on the side!!! When u gotta pay more then $100 a month to keep up with all the update and new content for the game it's going to fail!

I guess you guys didnt notice that the new tech system uses in game rss? Hardly a money grab. New General slots? The community has been asking for that for a while. 

You do realize that Joycrafter need recurring revenue right? 

45 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

What breaks them is the fact that I'm guessing your tech is around the 50's like most. There are people in the 100's already giving their units a 40% boost over yours. That's game breaking. And if it was just one or the other it wouldn't be a big deal. When you have 3 different pay to win systems going at once, being the original tech tree, the new tech tree, the generals, and now the new HQ tech tree, it unbalances everything. 

Yet the glitch that causes troops to disappear is still there over a year later. The crashing got worse to where none of the guys in contact us will answer me for a few days because I send them a message every single time the game crashes. Which can be easily 3-4 times in a single attack. 

And I used to be one of those people complaining about content. Until the glitches were ruining gameplay entirely. If Joycraft showed progress in glitches actually getting fixed then people would be more understanding of the lack of content. Because they're showing progress. They're showing they're not just sitting on their asses. 

Now if they slowed down all this bullshit they were rolling out to every 3 months, instead of damn near every month it wouldn't be as bad because number 1 they would still please the people crying for content, 2 it would give people time to get to a comfortable spot on what they just rolled out, 3 they can have more time to test for bugs because despite what they claim it's evident that they don't, and 4, even if they do test it allows more time for more resources to be dedicated on glitch fixes. 

But with this now being Joycraft adding yet another money grab this will scream "give me money" just as bad if not worse than the now failing Game of War. Why are they failing? Because they pushed the pay to win too hard. And they were the leaders of successful balance of pay and free for the longest time. Then they got greedy. But it's glitch free. 

This proves my point exactly, you are crying for lack of content AND about new content. There is no pleasing you.  

Once again, pay attention, the new tech is in game rss.

I get it, you're unhappy. But all this ranting, raving, and rudeness is not helping. Especially when its in response to people acknowledging and trying to adress your concerns.

we are talking about the new update. Why to complain about the small mistakes in the game? The game has never forced anyone to spend money. If you want an advantage, you can buy it, it seems logical. In my opinion, the game is all right and we have great customer support, it's readily available. They said they would solve the problems, why keep complaining? .... ps: I'm a player who's been playing for about a year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MkV said:

This is where the hyperbole get old.. All of the same bugs are there? None of them have been fixed? Thats b.s. And you guys know it.

I guess you guys didnt notice that the new tech system uses in game rss? Hardly a money grab. New General slots? The community has been asking for that for a while. 

You do realize that Joycrafter need recurring revenue right? 

This proves my point exactly, you are crying for lack of content AND about new content. There is no pleasing you.  

Once again, pay attention, the new tech is in game rss.

I get it, you're unhappy. But all this ranting, raving, and rudeness is not helping. Especially when its in response to people acknowledging and trying to adress your concerns.

Okay first off you can purchase in field resources with gems.

And how in the fuck is that complaining about both? I said I USED to complain about lack of content. Clearly you can't read. Then gave a suggestion on how they more properly balance their their time. Then gave an example of a company that used to do an excellent balance. 

Once again you can purchase in field rss. 

Learn to read. 

Ultimately my point was Joycraft would rather their game go to shit and be non playable but with more content. That no one would be able to play. 

7 hours ago, Mauro87 said:

we are talking about the new update. Why to complain about the small mistakes in the game? The game has never forced anyone to spend money. If you want an advantage, you can buy it, it seems logical. In my opinion, the game is all right and we have great customer support, it's readily available. They said they would solve the problems, why keep complaining? .... ps: I'm a player who's been playing for about a year.

No ones complaining about the option to spend money. We're complaining that Joycraft is more concerned with coming up with a new way to take people's money without fixing the game. 

26 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

Okay first off you can purchase in field resources with gems.

And how in the fuck is that complaining about both? I said I USED to complain about lack of content. Clearly you can't read. Then gave a suggestion on how they more properly balance their their time. Then gave an example of a company that used to do an excellent balance. 

Once again you can purchase in field rss. 

Learn to read. 

Ultimately my point was Joycraft would rather their game go to shit and be non playable but with more content. That no one would be able to play. 

No ones complaining about the option to spend money. We're complaining that Joycraft is more concerned with coming up with a new way to take people's money without fixing the game. 

The devs introduce a system to improve your units without gems and you complain that its just more money grab? I realize you can purchase rss with gems, but do you realize thats not the only way you get them? Unless you are saying that the new tech system can only use rss purchased with gems, i dont see the issue. 

You are the one who said you complain about no new content, then complain when there is new content. It appears that you just like to complain. The problem is, your message is being lost in its delivery. Bolt acknowledged the issues, then tried to explain how they are dealing with it. You disagree, so what, there is no need to be a jackass about it.

If you had said, something like "great, new content, now how about focusing on the lag and disconnects, I probably would have liked your post and agreed, instead you went full bi-polar on a guy who was trying to address your concerns.

Remember, a Douche Nozzle doesn't make a good microphone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MkV said:

The devs introduce a system to improve your units without gems and you complain that its just more money grab? I realize you can purchase rss with gems, but do you realize thats not the only way you get them? Unless you are saying that the new tech system can only use rss purchased with gems, i dont see the issue. 

You are the one who said you complain about no new content, then complain when there is new content. It appears that you just like to complain. The problem is, your message is being lost in its delivery. Bolt acknowledged the issues, then tried to explain how they are dealing with it. You disagree, so what, there is no need to be a jackass about it.

If you had said, something like "great, new content, now how about focusing on the lag and disconnects, I probably would have liked your post and agreed, instead you went full bi-polar on a guy who was trying to address your concerns.

Remember, a Douche Nozzle doesn't make a good microphone.

There's also more than one way to get gems. Does that mean gems are a handout? And there's prob gonna be some kind of cool down period so you can't just hoard rss then purchase a shit ton at once. And what can you do with every cool down in the game? Gem it. 

Mans you clearly don't understand the definition of USED TO. "I used to complain about the lack of content until the glitches became game breaking." Which you clearly can't comprehend. So I'll explain it. I COMPLAINED IN THE PAST ABOUT NO CONTENT. I DONT COMPLAIN NOW ABOUT NEW CONTENT. BECAUSE THE GLITCHES, WHICH ARE WHAT IS CAUSING EVERYONE TO LEAVE, ARE A BIGGER ISSUE. 

Did I dumb it down enough?

As I said if they showed progress with the glitches no one would care about lack of content. But they don't.

And no he wasn't "addressing my concerns" because all Joycraft ever has are excuses. Hell Everytime you send a message to contact us about crashing the first thing they say is "it was your device." No you cunt it's your servers. All Joycraft has are excuses.

And no I'm not gonna say anything about "great new content" because all they really did was add another tech tree. Now we have 3 of them. How fucking original. 

I have been in contact with 3 different people through contact us over the last 2 months. And have made various suggestions as well as making it very clear the different issues in the game and why people are leaving and even suggestions on how to prevent people from leaving while they work on it. But the more polite and sweet I am to them the more they essentially tell me to fuck off, ignore me, and blame my phone for my troops disappearing in the middle of an attack. Or taking off from my airport during an update when I didn't have auto deploy on. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

Edited by Boredomfalls

2 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

There's also more than one way to get gems. Does that mean gems are a handout? And there's prob gonna be some kind of cool down period so you can't just hoard rss then purchase a shit ton at once. And what can you do with every cool down in the game? Gem it. 

Mans you clearly don't understand the definition of USED TO. "I used to complain about the lack of content until the glitches became game breaking." Which you clearly can't comprehend. So I'll explain it. I COMPLAINED IN THE PAST ABOUT NO CONTENT. I DONT COMPLAIN NOW ABOUT NEW CONTENT. BECAUSE THE GLITCHES, WHICH ARE WHAT IS CAUSING EVERYONE TO LEAVE, ARE A BIGGER ISSUE. 

Did I dumb it down enough?

As I said if they showed progress with the glitches no one would care about lack of content. But they don't.

And no he wasn't "addressing my concerns" because all Joycraft ever has are excuses. Hell Everytime you send a message to contact us about crashing the first thing they say is "it was your device." No you cunt it's your servers. All Joycraft has are excuses.

This conversation is going nowhere. You're unhappy,  you like to insult people when you're unhappy, we get it.

fwiw, its a good probability that your device is to blame. I dont have near the glitch problems you describe. That maybe because i gemmed all my glitches fixed though.

1 hour ago, MkV said:

This conversation is going nowhere. You're unhappy,  you like to insult people when you're unhappy, we get it.

fwiw, its a good probability that your device is to blame. I dont have near the glitch problems you describe. That maybe because i gemmed all my glitches fixed though.

And yet there are many people who do. And complain about them. And considering I play on 2 different devices yet it happens on both I highly doubt that

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

And yet there are many people who do. And complain about them. And considering I play on 2 different devices yet it happens on both I highly doubt that

Lol. Thanks, you made my day with this one. Made the whole exchange worth it. ??

11 hours ago, Mauro87 said:

36 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

2 hours ago, MkV said:

Obviously talking to MkV is like talking to a brick wall boredomfalls.  I have talked to a lot of the veterans of the game about it and we've all come to the same conclusion you have. I think MkV has drank the Koolaid so there's no getting your point thru to him.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raidawg said:

Obviously talking to MkV is like talking to a brick wall boredomfalls.  I have talked to a lot of the veterans of the game about it and we've all come to the same conclusion you have. I think MkV has drank the Koolaid so there's no getting your point thru to him.  

You are speaking from a position of "not enough info" I probably send more bug reports and glitches to the devs than many of you guys combined. Thats one of the reasons I know they are being fixed. The difference is, mine include screen shots, device info, repeatability, etc. you know, stuff they need to know to find and fix the problem. The second big difference is i do it through contact us and pm. Not crying on the forums like a petulant child. 

My biggest issue with boredom was his rudeness., not the bugs he was complaining about.  The devs have to be polite on this forum, they take all of this abuse and never retort. I dont have that issue. Im not going to agree just because hes rude and loud. Besides, it wouldnt matter. He has no real desire to see his issue resolved, he just wants to complain. Heres how I know...

His entire rant was due to the lag, crashes, and glitches. He took offence when he was told it might be his device. When  i said i wasnt having that problem, he just doubled down on his argument and said that other were so i was wrong. If he TRULY wanted to solve his issue, and he wasn't just being a crybaby, he would have asked, "oh really, what device are you using? How much memory? what version of the software? Etc. you know stuff people ask when they want to fix stuff, not just whine about it.

16 hours ago, Immel said:

If you feel that you have to pay more than 100$ a month to stay competitive than perhaps you need to reexamine your strategy, perhaps you are doing something wrong.

I am a hardcore F2Per always have been and I can tell you that I never bought Gems of any kind be it Amethyst or Diamonds or Gold for that matter. I did purchase a couple of Generals that make life easier but are by no means breaking the game. By that I mean that I am able to play the game without the Generals I bought, albeit I have to invest much more time and effort to compensate for their absence.

I dont understand what people are bitching about. I like tech and I like classes I dont believe that either break the game on the contrary they add more depth to this game. Sure there are people that will abuse both by purchasing gems and gold and quickly surpassing people like me that grind it out slowly. So what? How is that any different from people that gem turrets and pacifies or drop shield after shield? 

Ultimately these people hurt themselves in the long run as they pay money for the use of in-game crutches; instead of spending the necessary time and effort to learn how to properly play the game. Ultimately these people will lose to well thought out strategy supported by good teamwork as they have no clue how to counter a anything other that to use a crutch like gems. Unfortunately for them crutches will only get you so far in life eventually you need to be able to stand on your own two feet.

@ImmelI get that but when your trying to compete in cup and every troop your up against have a 10-20% bonus plus jemming on top of it it's impossible to keep up even with better tactics! When the Chinese league comes in cup 5 hours late and have bombers in 2.5 hours and jem armies as soon as they get killed it no longer becomes fun!

6 minutes ago, Polack said:

@ImmelI get that but when your trying to compete in cup and every troop your up against have a 10-20% bonus plus jemming on top of it it's impossible to keep up even with better tactics! When the Chinese league comes in cup 5 hours late and have bombers in 2.5 hours and jem armies as soon as they get killed it no longer becomes fun!

I think most would agree the current cup system is seriously flawed. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MkV said:

I think most would agree the current cup system is seriously flawed. 

Yes for sure!!! They need to make serious changes to cup! It should be about skill only... no Tec, generals, trees or jems just u v them straight up! 

& @MkV you can't seriously sit there and say them coming out with the 3rd Tec tree upgrade system is more important then focusing on & fixing the glitch issues... if it's not a money grab like you say (& I disagree with) then why put it out instead of fixing the biggest problems when they had new content both the last 2 months updates?

i get there doing there best with the system they got and I howl heartedly believe that but I believe that system is broken and needs to be adjusted to make the game run smoother! When you can't go a single day without lagging or running into some bug or getting booted from server during attack or heavy troop activity they need to make that priority!

Even do a 3-5 day down time for maintenance... with real results would make a lot of people really happy!

53 minutes ago, Polack said:

Yes for sure!!! They need to make serious changes to cup! It should be about skill only... no Tec, generals, trees or jems just u v them straight up! 

& @MkV you can't seriously sit there and say them coming out with the 3rd Tec tree upgrade system is more important then focusing on & fixing the glitch issues... if it's not a money grab like you say (& I disagree with) then why put it out instead of fixing the biggest problems when they had new content both the last 2 months updates?

i get there doing there best with the system they got and I howl heartedly believe that but I believe that system is broken and needs to be adjusted to make the game run smoother! When you can't go a single day without lagging or running into some bug or getting booted from server during attack or heavy troop activity they need to make that priority!

Even do a 3-5 day down time for maintenance... with real results would make a lot of people really happy!

I Never said more important. They are both important. I have been both a project manager and a buisiness owner. I realize that as a project manager or a business owner you task organize your assets. According to Bolt, there are people assigned to finding and fixing bugs and glitches as well as other people assigned to creating new content. Why cant you accept that as good enough? For some reason you guys seem to think that just shutting down everything and fixing one problem at a time is somehow how its done. I assure you, its not. To make matters worse as soon as they stop coming up with new content, the same people crying about glitches will start crying about content as soon as the glitches are fixed. This stuff doent just happen over night. It takes MONTHS to conceptualize, plan, code, support with artwork, etc. ideas before they become a reality. 

Now since you're not being an asshat and you're actually discussing this i will give you some of my thoughts on the lag, chat, and glitches. Some of the additional content (not all) may be raising the memory and processing requirements. Because of that, some devices may be struggling now when they played the game fine before. I have personally played this game on a total of 5 devices. Two of the ones I started on wont hardly even load the game now, and when they do, its like watching a slide show, especially when there is any sort of combat. 

Another thing I feel may be effecting performance is the number of chat channels and number of people in those channels. I was briefly in the saloon chat and i noticed a considerable drop in the performance of my device. I left the chat and the performance improved. 

I have disapearing units just like the rest of you. I OFTEN find them in the wrong air/army base. This is because there are a lot of broken links. The new arrow system where you send units to an airbase have a lot of errors. You will click one base and the units will fly to another base. To make matters worse, the unit grouping thinks the unit is where you told it to go. In the last 4 months this has happened to me several times. (Including the game im in now) I have eventually found those units by manually searching all of my air/army base, and when done, searching my leaguemates air/army bases. One problem problem is, Joycrafter doent know which of those links are broken unless someone tells them.

Is that the end all be all of the problem? No, just my own observations. 

6 hours ago, MkV said:

You are speaking from a position of "not enough info" I probably send more bug reports and glitches to the devs than many of you guys combined. Thats one of the reasons I know they are being fixed. The difference is, mine include screen shots, device info, repeatability, etc. you know, stuff they need to know to find and fix the problem. The second big difference is i do it through contact us and pm. Not crying on the forums like a petulant child. 

My biggest issue with boredom was his rudeness., not the bugs he was complaining about.  The devs have to be polite on this forum, they take all of this abuse and never retort. I dont have that issue. Im not going to agree just because hes rude and loud. Besides, it wouldnt matter. He has no real desire to see his issue resolved, he just wants to complain. Heres how I know...

His entire rant was due to the lag, crashes, and glitches. He took offence when he was told it might be his device. When  i said i wasnt having that problem, he just doubled down on his argument and said that other were so i was wrong. If he TRULY wanted to solve his issue, and he wasn't just being a crybaby, he would have asked, "oh really, what device are you using? How much memory? what version of the software? Etc. you know stuff people ask when they want to fix stuff, not just whine about it.

?? Okay turbo ??

On 27/09/2017 at 1:03 AM, Bolt said:

We are pleased to bring you Intel on Battlefield Tech, set to arrive with our next update!

Mechanized_P-38_conveyor_lines.jpg.c2b78ca3f83da43b0b19014b3c983e78.jpg

Battlefield tech is research you will be able to conduct in a Battlefield that lasts for that Battlefield only. It will be accessed through the HQ building:

59cae8ea8da2f_BFTechcategories.PNG.c598dcf7552e14325da6beebd1e72326.PNG

Battlefield tech is paid for using the resources in your Capital, such as Fortune and Steel. All research will give you options on how to customize your armies and advance your units to take on worthy foes. In addition to boosting your unit stats, you can unlock abilities such as:

59cae901cc3e3_AdvancedLoading.PNG.7cd363c723ba5d9febb96dbfffdbca31.PNG

59cae90da1fd6_HowitzerRapidTransport.PNG.4ce17b097aaac095273e23b8b59d8df0.PNG

Repel.PNG.065b628daccf370db0fcc464947a48ce.PNG

Beware! Spending all of your resources on research without upgrading your buildings and building your armies will leave you vulnerable. Commanders will need to balance their economy successfully to maximize their odds of success.

Our next update also brings other changes:

League City Officers. Your Officers are now ready to take command of your League Cities! League members will be able to assign their Officers to League cities, providing their bonuses to all League members. Assign your favorite officer to a League City and have him inspire your entire League on that Battlefield. Some details:

Each League member can assign one and only one Officer to a League City per Battlefield.

Each City can hold 2 Officers max. 

Any Officer you assign to a League City cannot be assigned to your own army for the rest of the Battlefield, so choose carefully.

Officers assigned to a League City do not provide their full bonus; instead they provide a percentage of their bonus to the entire League. See each individual Officer to see what % they provide when in a League City.

Officers assigned to a League City cannot be unassigned. You cannot assign an Officer to a League City more than once.

Officers in a League City continue to gain EXP according to the Commander who assigned them there.

Warning! If an Officer is assigned to a League City, that City can no longer be returned. It must remain a League City.

Additional Officer Slots. You now have the option to unlock up to three additional Officer slots for a Battlefield using Amethyst (they remain unlocked for that map only).

We hope you enjoy the update and we'll see you on the Battlefield!

I needed a break for few hours anyway . Better get some coffee , eat and get back to it 

10 hours ago, Polack said:

This is 100% fact and showed this morning when I and another who do not gem or buy the BF . Took on a known gemmer who surrendered after we took his 2nd city out of 6 . Slow and steady with a little thinking beats the coiners ......that's why I love this game . 

This is an appeal to the developers!
Do you understand that by introducing officers into the city leagues you destroy the game and the balance of pvp? None of the good players there will not put good officers there, depriving themselves of the officer himself. You released the stupidest update to the game in the history of the game for the sake of money! I can provide a diagram of how to destroy the balance of the game. If you are interested, and not only care about your money, then contact me

Once again I will repeat in a moment this update will kill the balance in the game. The scheme to destroy the balance in the game is already there. It remains only to use it and tell everyone about it, so that the game exploded from anarchy. If you need it and you want to bury your project, do not pay attention to my message.

5 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

Do you understand that by introducing officers into the city leagues you destroy the game and the balance of pvp? None of the good players there will not put good officers there, depriving themselves of the officer himself. You released the stupidest update to the game in the history of the game for the sake of money! I can provide a diagram of how to destroy the balance of the game. If you are interested, and not only care about your money, then contact me

Once again I will repeat in a moment this update will kill the balance in the game. The scheme to destroy the balance in the game is already there. It remains only to use it and tell everyone about it, so that the game exploded from anarchy. If you need it and you want to bury your project, do not pay attention to my message.

If no one will put officers there, how does that destroy the balance of the game?

13 hours ago, MkV said:

Because I've been through all of that several times over with several different people through contact us. Again. Learn to read. I've had the same chat going with them for months trying to get things taken care of. You wanna be a smart ass and talk about "I give them screen shots" well who the fuck doesn't that doesn't? Make your reporting better, "repeatability" despite the fact that raiddawg just told you he has those issues too. 

As for "crying like a petulant child" go ahead and find one other post from me from the last 6 months on forums. I dare you. Because you won't find one. Why? Because I've been speaking with them through LINE and contact us. And the last month an a half communications I get back from them are literally non existent. 

And yes, I do want to solve the issue. And I can tell you now I know what the issue is. Joycraft has most likely been using the same servers since the game started. With the repeated wear on them from however many players, constant use, and more detailed info than any other game out there. Because of this the servers "glitch out" Resulting in unexpected actions. Eg crashing, disappearing data (troops), etc. It's not the programming. It's literally the servers. And I've had this conversation but because you wanna act like a god simply because I don't tell you word for word my conversations with them suddenly I don't mean shit. I've spoken with their reps about it, Maxim, Veronica, etc AS WELL AS THEIR LEAD DEVELOPER. And passed along all of my issues, proof that others have the same issues, and that very same suggestion to each of them. 

26 minutes ago, MkV said:

If no one will put officers there, how does that destroy the balance of the game?

10 people each with Stug gen, rocket gen, fighter gen, transport gen, and tank gen vs 10 that don't? Yea that's def a balanced fight. 

11 hours ago, MkV said:

I Never said more important. They are both important. I have been both a project manager and a buisiness owner. I realize that as a project manager or a business owner you task organize your assets. According to Bolt, there are people assigned to finding and fixing bugs and glitches as well as other people assigned to creating new content. Why cant you accept that as good enough? For some reason you guys seem to think that just shutting down everything and fixing one problem at a time is somehow how its done. I assure you, its not. To make matters worse as soon as they stop coming up with new content, the same people crying about glitches will start crying about content as soon as the glitches are fixed. This stuff doent just happen over night. It takes MONTHS to conceptualize, plan, code, support with artwork, etc. ideas before they become a reality. 

Now since you're not being an asshat and you're actually discussing this i will give you some of my thoughts on the lag, chat, and glitches. Some of the additional content (not all) may be raising the memory and processing requirements. Because of that, some devices may be struggling now when they played the game fine before. I have personally played this game on a total of 5 devices. Two of the ones I started on wont hardly even load the game now, and when they do, its like watching a slide show, especially when there is any sort of combat. 

Another thing I feel may be effecting performance is the number of chat channels and number of people in those channels. I was briefly in the saloon chat and i noticed a considerable drop in the performance of my device. I left the chat and the performance improved. 

I have disapearing units just like the rest of you. I OFTEN find them in the wrong air/army base. This is because there are a lot of broken links. The new arrow system where you send units to an airbase have a lot of errors. You will click one base and the units will fly to another base. To make matters worse, the unit grouping thinks the unit is where you told it to go. In the last 4 months this has happened to me several times. (Including the game im in now) I have eventually found those units by manually searching all of my air/army base, and when done, searching my leaguemates air/army bases. One problem problem is, Joycrafter doent know which of those links are broken unless someone tells them.

Is that the end all be all of the problem? No, just my own observations. 

The disappearing troops people are talking about aren't "I thought I put them in this base" it's "I just gave this group of units a command and my gig filled with units disappeared but it still shows up as right here when I select it from the troop menu." 

You don't even know what people are talking about yet act like you're so much better lmao

Edited by Boredomfalls

7 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

Because I've been through all of that several times over with several different people through contact us. Again. Learn to read. I've had the same chat going with them for months trying to get things taken care of. You wanna be a smart ass and talk about "I give them screen shots" well who the fuck doesn't that doesn't? Make your reporting better, "repeatability" despite the fact that raiddawg just told you he has those issues too. 

As for "crying like a petulant child" go ahead and find one other post from me from the last 6 months on forums. I dare you. Because you won't find one. Why? Because I've been speaking with them through LINE and contact us. And the last month an a half communications I get back from them are literally non existent. 

And yes, I do want to solve the issue. And I can tell you now I know what the issue is. Joycraft has most likely been using the same servers since the game started. With the repeated wear on them from however many players, constant use, and more detailed info than any other game out there. Because of this the servers "glitch out" Resulting in unexpected actions. Eg crashing, disappearing data (troops), etc. It's not the programming. It's literally the servers. And I've had this conversation but because you wanna act like a god simply because I don't tell you word for word my conversations with them suddenly I don't mean shit. I've spoken with their reps about it, Maxim, Veronica, etc AS WELL AS THEIR LEAD DEVELOPER. And passed along all of my issues, proof that others have the same issues, and that very same suggestion to each of them. 

10 people each with Stug gen, rocket gen, fighter gen, transport gen, and tank gen vs 10 that don't? Yea that's def a balanced fight. 

Well good luck with your issues with their servers. I'm not having those issues and I'm on the same servers, but hey, what do I know, I don't know how to read.

Speaking of learning to read, inhale said that no one would put their officers in the LC because it would deprive themselves of the officers, thus unbalancing the game. Please try and keep up.

40 minutes ago, MkV said:

you read between the lines and read what you need. I did not say what you thought, it's your fantasy. if you can not distinguish two opinions in different sentences and separate them it's not my problem

and I'm waiting for a response from the developers, respecting the players

Edited by InHaLe

Question is the 2nd lab in the battletech screen for Amythist a permanent purchase, or does it have to be bought every field?

12 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

you read between the lines and read what you need. I did not say what you thought, it's your fantasy. if you can not distinguish two opinions in different sentences and separate them it's not my problem

and I'm waiting for a response from the developers, respecting the players

27 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

The disappearing troops people are talking about aren't "I thought I put them in this base" it's "I just gave this group of units a command and my gig filled with units disappeared but it still shows up as right here when I select it from the troop menu." 

You don't even know what people are talking about yet act like you're so much better lmao

As fun and entertaining as all this bickering has been, the update is out and now i have stuff to do. You guys are right, i clearly cannot read. good luck with all of your issues, anger, and stuff. ?

1 hour ago, InHaLe said:

Technology in the league I laughed at them, now tanks like artillery will beat

Edited by InHaLe