World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Ronin88

SEPTEMBER OFFICERS!

Hello Commanders!

Take a look at the newest officers coming to World Warfare this September!

We brought you WWII icons Winston ChurchillAlan Brooke, Kliment Voroshilov, and Yasuji Okamura.  Also known as The British Bulldog, Colonel Shrapnel, The Executioner, and The Scorcher.

We also brought back fan favorite Chester W. Nimitz, aka The Sea Knight.  Officer Frank Jack Fletcher, aka Black jack, is also still available for free for the next week!

As before, these officers will be available at a discounted price for 7 days.  Make sure you don't miss out on this sweet deal!

We have also added a New Officer Pack, which comes with 4 new officers, diamonds, gold, and amethysts!  This Officer Pack will only be available for 7 days!  Don't miss out!

Now let's take a look at the new officers you've all been waiting for:

59bc7211c5ea9_Churchill2(1).thumb.jpg.332779507815b8999bca78ed30828aeb.jpg

The British Bulldog 

Winston Churchill  $44.99 $39.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Turrets, Farms, Mini-Farms, Oil Fields, Mini-Oil Fields, and all units in friendly administrative areas.

At the officer's highest level, the perks are:

30% attack against Aircraft.

30% attack against Aircraft to all units in friendly admin areas.

Add 13% Fortune Production.

Add 23% Oil Production.

59bc721ab0080_AlanFrancisBrooke.thumb.jpg.25065eec71808c6149cf5556362d4e30.jpg

Colonel Schrapnel

Alan Brooke  $29.99 $19.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to 88 mm Flak 36 and Flak 41.

20% attack against Infantry.

20% attack against Vehicles.

25% attack against Armor.

30% attack against Aircraft.

Add 25% to maximum HP.

Add 20% to maximum Speed.

Add 50% ammo boost.

59bc72272d2bf_KlimentVoroshilov.thumb.jpg.eef4624fa4b8d11300bc4e2055a269c6.jpg

The Executioner

Kliment Voroshilov  $19.99 9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to StuGs.

Add 10% to HP.

Add 10% to Food Max.

Add 100% to Ammo Max.

Add 25% to Fuel Max.

Add 20% to Defense.

Add 10% to Attack Range.

59bc7231ab127_YasujiOkamuraxiugai.thumb.jpg.0ffa5a4deb8cd879cb7247f471205755.jpg

The Scorcher

Yasuji Okamura  $14.99 9.99 (First 7 days)

His ability is applicable to Howitzers.

20% against Infantry.

25 % against Vehicles.

20% against Armored.

150% against Buildings.

35% against Ships.

Add 15% Attack Range.

And also:

Chester Nimitz is also available for purchase!  Jack Fletcher is FREE for the next week!

Nimitz.thumb.jpg.2a6d63fe4a5414212fb50eb6bae0b501.jpg

59bc724adb561_FrankJackFletcher2(1).thumb.jpg.b0d1a60590712707ed653214f767c689.jpg

2 hours ago, InHaLe said:

it would be better if you made a table of the results of the Season 8 Cups. And you love only money

Everybody loves money:571f479765ec4_QQ20160426184727: The results will come up soon.

Would be nice if i could purchase  these or other officers without being in a map , as i would like to but do not want all  4 . Why is it we can not buy officers individually  when NOT in a map ???? As i do not have the time  due to work to be in maps a great deal of the time. Well I am on that subject a lot of players have the same problem , a shorter map would help a lot bring players back to the game as real life causing a problem for many players who just do not have the time for 8-10 day maps . There is a very large numbers of very good players who have the same problem who have ether quit the game or been inactive for long time. I think a shorter map would go a long way to fixing some of these problems as well as officers being available individually would gain you more profits.  Thank you 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/16/2017 at 2:59 PM, DOMM said:

Would be nice if i could purchase  these or other officers without being in a map , as i would like to but do not want all  4 . Why is it we can not buy officers individually  when NOT in a map ???? As i do not have the time  due to work to be in maps a great deal of the time. Well I am on that subject a lot of players have the same problem , a shorter map would help a lot bring players back to the game as real life causing a problem for many players who just do not have the time for 8-10 day maps . There is a very large numbers of very good players who have the same problem who have ether quit the game or been inactive for long time. I think a shorter map would go a long way to fixing some of these problems as well as officers being available individually would gain you more profits.  Thank you 

Agree

• Like 2