Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Manson1975

August 23rd Update preview

Recommended Posts

Um bench testing is one thing

The tests I ran in a mostly controlled environment do not supercced what the Devs wanted... and demanding a dev get on the forums is wrong.   The moderators jump posts that need attention, and they get feedback when it's time.

 

And they only include one of the two new units

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once again ask for a response from the developers will be whether the ability of a massive attack from the new units? Or you will remove the attack? Ready to change the balance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I need an explanation from the developers why they say one thing and in fact everything is different. and whether the change today or tomorrow, the update does not work half as they describe

Well, its either the unit is working as intended and the information put was incorrect, or the information was correct and the unit is not working as intended, or the information was correct when it was released and the plans changed and the information was not updated. 

2 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I once again ask for a response from the developers will be whether the ability of a massive attack from the new units? Or you will remove the attack? Ready to change the balance?

With the number of issues, i suspect they are very busy. Frankly, I'd rather them working on fixing the stuff that responding to everyone who is demanding information. Just be patient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 9:46 PM, MkV said:

There are no call outs with WeFew. We dont chase people and we dont run from them, we have a schedule that fits our work schedules and we play to it. Besides, you guys have your own direct challenges to deal with, apparently there is a waiting list. The list of leagues his comments applies to is long. If you want to infer that its you, feel free. It may come as a surprise but the game isnt all about you. 

 

GODz just entered map with WeFew. Yes, there is a waiting list but you get the honor of being first in line since we have already killed everyone else on the waiting list except you. 

Good luck in the battlefield, snake. No more need for words now that we have the opportunity to let our armies do the talking. See you at your city sooner rather than later ;)

 

 

IMG_4387.PNG

IMG_4390.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Flak Units having AOE is an error, they are being adjusted with our next hotfix. Our apologies about the bugs and errors everyone, we are reviewing so we can avoid this kind of mistake in the future.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do not apologize, but just correct and keep us informed. Here is one more mistake: the building is destroyed but still improving

Screenshot_2017-08-25-01-19-22.png

Transport is empty, but it shows that there is something there, you can not load troops, part is busy

Screenshot_2017-08-25-01-26-13.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I provided error data more than 10 hours ago, nothing is done, it is not possible to play. There is another bug when capturing a city if you hang a shield on it. Then the city has a full 100% health or this officer does not work properly

Screenshot_2017-08-25-11-31-06.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I provided error data more than 10 hours ago, nothing is done, it is not possible to play. There is another bug when capturing a city if you hang a shield on it. Then the city has a full 100% health or this officer does not work properly

 

For any bugs or issues, please report them using a Support ticket in the game or in the Help section of the forum:

http://www.worldwarfare.com/forum/20-help/

This makes it easier for support staff and developers to find so they don't need to look in every thread. Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@InHale, it is counterproductive to get mouthy with the admins.  It helps you, the community, and the admins if you post in the correct section. Bugs & issues also get reported back to the developers to fix faster. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less words more action. I wonder how it is possible to do something new and break the old one, what has functioned for years. In the game code to climb, and spoil it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 8:15 PM, KingCB said:

 

I don't tolerate innuendo, subliminal, or indirect challenges to the GODz reign. I also have very little interest in arguing with a "leader" who criticizes others for embracing strategy which makes his team stronger and gives his members advantages that your own players don't enjoy simply because of your own close-mindedness. Hypocrites like you are a dime a dozen. And I'd rather fight you than sit here talking about it all day. 

Message me in game or here. Let me know a day and a time. Feel free to add any rules you need to, to make yourself feel safer. GODz heavy hitters will join your map and teach you the respect that you need to learn when conversing with your superiors in war games. Put those pretty little win percentages on the line and we will let the fighting settle it for us. 

We will be the ones laughing... at your aircraft carrier armies lmao. Noob. 

-KingZeus of GODz

It is quite funny that even though we did show up. They did the one thing that a certain someone despises. All this talk. And not once came in first on this map. I find it actually really funny how if all the times this league was able to adapt and overcome. This map was not one of those times. Also I find it funny that the their main argument was we allied other leagues. When their league and their sister league show up. Yet we never attacked with an ally. All the trash talking is pointless. After all that's been said and done. The fact remains that some of these players just arnt as loyal and relentless as some of the originals. Sure they may have one some battles. But the war is far from over. 

IMG_5185.PNG

IMG_5186.PNG

IMG_5187.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One last quick note. The new GODz are in a Kill Chain map also. And we didn't have to ally half the map to survive like the cowardly FluffyCakes. We are up against WrathOfGODz, CrushCrew, Sylvanus, YeOldeGuys, and YeOldeGuys recruiting league... all at the same time. They are all allied together against us. We are on the map alone... And we are still dominating the map anyway with exceptional teamwork and skill. AND at the same time... another large team of GODz fighting WeFew in a normal map and in first place by a considerable margin (even though WeFew has won some early battles). If anyone here thinks that FluffyCakes can stand up to a real GODz team in any battlefield at any time then they need to stop smoking crack Lol. GODz is head and shoulders superior to FluffyCakes in all aspects of this game and will be until the end of time. If you want to put that to the test... then give me a date and a time and we will come show you... again... for the fourth time. 

IMG_4459.PNG

IMG_4461.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record we didn't ally anyone. We neutraled some. We did not ally. You had two leagues on us. As of right now they all have folded. They couldn't adapt to this slower paced map. Call it what you want. We focused solely on dynasty and demi. And I am not impressed with the sloppiness demi has become. Things I e seen I would have kicked players for. Demi is and will never be what it once was. It's washed up. As for dynasty. Well we can sit and make excuses all day for both. But what's he point. They tucked tail and ran. Not what true godz would have done. They would have fought to the bitter end. But who am I to judge. This last kill chain map said it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

For the record we didn't ally anyone. We neutraled some. We did not ally. You had two leagues on us. As of right now they all have folded. They couldn't adapt to this slower paced map. Call it what you want. We focused solely on dynasty and demi. And I am not impressed with the sloppiness demi has become. Things I e seen I would have kicked players for. Demi is and will never be what it once was. It's washed up. As for dynasty. Well we can sit and make excuses all day for both. But what's he point. They tucked tail and ran. Not what true godz would have done. They would have fought to the bitter end. But who am I to judge. This last kill chain map said it all. 

Neutrals are just as helpful as allies because you don't have to worry about them either. You just create a perimeter of other leagues like a Great Wall of China and have the safety to move freely around the map. On the other hand, we were killing other players right from at least 3 other leagues (including gemmers who gemmed as much as LordGains). Plus, Dynasty is just a training league. We're in no way GODz, we don't have all the active members we need, we don't have all the best players. It's a place to see if prospects are worth it. So raise your self esteem for the time being. We'll kick you off tourney as we did last season. And for the record, Demi is for inactive and retired GODz. So that's a great accomplishment to beat them.

-L1onHeart, GODz Dynasty

Edited by Bush1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thanks for clearing up where you have the best players. Now we all know where you have what. As for using gems. I really wish everyone would get over it. Not just us. Not just you. The whole game. It's going to happen. You all do it. We do it. Everyone who has a job or their parents debit card do it. It's part of it. Is it aggravating, yes. Will it change, no. So why waste time crying over spilled milk. I do find it funny how you agree with us about being neutral and allies. After someone making such a stink about it. You are right. If it's supposed to be a one on one kind of thing why not neutral everyone else. All it does is keep it as fair a fight as possible. Bush I do appreciate the respect in which you speak to me. I will show the same to you. Others out there show just how much class they have with how they tend to make up for lacking in other areas. Can't fix the little man syndrome. See you guys on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

Good thanks for clearing up where you have the best players. Now we all know where you have what. As for using gems. I really wish everyone would get over it. Not just us. Not just you. The whole game. It's going to happen. You all do it. We do it. Everyone who has a job or their parents debit card do it. It's part of it. Is it aggravating, yes. Will it change, no. So why waste time crying over spilled milk. I do find it funny how you agree with us about being neutral and allies. After someone making such a stink about it. You are right. If it's supposed to be a one on one kind of thing why not neutral everyone else. All it does is keep it as fair a fight as possible. Bush I do appreciate the respect in which you speak to me. I will show the same to you. Others out there show just how much class they have with how they tend to make up for lacking in other areas. Can't fix the little man syndrome. See you guys on the field. 

If you want I have pictures of a RollinTHUNDER guy who dropped 13k gems on trying to stop me that same map lol. But yes, I will admit that battle does raise adrenaline and I tend to be a sarcastic persona. Anyway, can't wait till the next fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...