World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Troop and weapon ideas?

Hellcat30OT06

As far as I know, I don't see nuke coming... But I suggest more different buildings, like bunkers, trenches and roadblocks..

haven't checked this in a while I skim threw fast but that would be nice cause a lot of the map is flat grass and roads if we could do that it gives it more umm how do I say it more detail anyway I think you know what I mean 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On November 17, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Oracle said:

I don't want to sound narrow minded, but how will this be enforced over the entire battlefield? How can it be attributed to only one commander? 

I suggested the troop transports due to the symbolic realism of WWII as well as the ability to pull (tether) the slower vehicles in tow (max 2). It would seemingly allow for everyone to attack at the same pace through Force March and allow the infantry to better support tanks and other vehicle units. 

Well, this is my reasoning. You guys may have a reason for the upgraded roads instead. I'd be delighted to read it. 

Will there be submarines for naval warfare?

I got you on the suds I suggested it and well Peter Bolt Jane and Jack forwarded it to the developersimage.thumb.png.186cd1ee2f43b12255034475

Edited by CptPrice23

21 hours ago, Moab said:

Id like to see some new troops... Possibly heavy bombers? Maybe even helicopters... And add those subs xD

Plus I'd love to see the t29 make its way into world warfare:)

21 hours ago, Moab said:

Id like to see some new troops... Possibly heavy bombers? Maybe even helicopters... And add those subs xD

Plus I'd love to see the t29 heavy tank make its way into world warfare:)

• Upvote 1

And uhh... I was thinkin that maybe we could get the "tiger tank ace" for the last munition factory upgrade for a REALLY EXPENSIVE amount? Like say... 10,000 oil and 20,000 steel and 10,000 rubber? That would be a balanced amount but make it with the same amount of hp and make it with a load of damage:)