World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Quick question: how to change leagues mid-battle

Solus

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

• Solution

I know the update made it harder but I still see people doing it. Please inform me how because I have several people wanting to join my league in the battle we are in.

Hi Solus, players in the same battlefield with you can quit their current leagues in the field directly: select 'League' at the right side of the field, then choose 'quit league'.Then they are able to find your league and join. Nice Hitler portrait btw...B|

Edited by Peter

Thanks Mr. Peter, I thought it'd be kinda funny since this is WWII themed haha. 

But my friend says that he gets a message saying the commander can't leave the battlefield or something to that affect when pressing quit league. Also, when I tried it when I wasn't a commander it said "not allowed during battle". 

Thanks Mr. Peter, I thought it'd be kinda funny since this is WWII themed haha. 

But my friend says that he gets a message saying the commander can't leave the battlefield or something to that affect when pressing quit league. Also, when I tried it when I wasn't a commander it said "not allowed during battle". 

Yeah, you need to quit league in the field instead of in the main screen. You can quit league in the main screen only when you complete a battle and haven't find a match yet.

The picture is on the battlefield not main screen 

You are the commander-in-chief as well as the league leader, right? Then you need to transfer your titles to another league member then quit the league. You can also quit your battlefield and then quit the league. the second way has risk if you are in the newest field then it may take days for you to find a match. :ph34r: