World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats the formula for maximizing leadership points

FunkenA

I ran out but i see so many other players capturing more cities so I assume there is a formula for maximizing your ability to expand.

Any tips, and yes I convert plenty of resources to leadership points but I have come close to exhausting that capability

Edited by FunkenA

Well the game is specifically desigbed in such a way that you cannot keep taking city after city without end. The cost per flag increase astronomically the more you purchase. Thus you must instead pick and chose the cities you want to take capture and hold based on diverse criteria such geography could be a city that bottlenecks the surrounding region, or economy a city that has access to many RZs nearby and so forth. 

But taking as many cities as you possibly can is not the way to go about it. There was a time where BF rank was solely based on territory score but that was changed several months ago and you do not need to play that way to have a top rank.