World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New BUG after Maintenance & Update on July 4th

Guest Manson1975

Commanders, 

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 am UTC 1 am PDT. Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play after the maintenance. Thank you.

What's New:
- Armament discount didn’t register in battlefield.
- League name and emblem were overlapped in chats.
- League member online/offline status was incorrect in the lobby roster.
- Ally Skill inapplicable to the total attack.
- Tech info could not be accessed when two labs were occupied.
- Minor bug fix and Optimizations.

I had a problem with the side mission where you had to produce armaments. My bug on that mission made it so that no matter how many Stugs I produced it would not progress the mission and I couldn't move on. You happen to know if that would be fixed by any chance?

What would be better is if they put a message in BF chat on all servers that started 30min prior and then repeated every 5 min till shutdown. Similar to the one you get before the server shuts down at the end of the map. "The map will be closing in 2 Min" this would be the best way to ensure good communication is had by all that are online. This in  bf chat on all sever and still send the announcement but the red dot needs to actually work to show us that it's there. 

What would be better is if they put a message in BF chat on all servers that started 30min prior and then repeated every 5 min till shutdown. Similar to the one you get before the server shuts down at the end of the map. "The map will be closing in 2 Min" this would be the best way to ensure good communication is had by all that are online. This in  bf chat on all sever and still send the announcement but the red dot needs to actually work to show us that it's there. 

I swear they did when I first started playing. Got one 1 hr before, 30min, 15min, 5min.

On a separate note, for anyone eyeing the forums, it's back up.

• Peter pinned and featured this topic

Every maintaince update players complain about announcement, why dont you embed a maintenance timer to the game, so instead of anouncing by mails you can set the timer so anyone active will not miss the information.

A maintenance timer is an amazing idea! Love it!

side note: on the chat, the send and cancel buttons are in Arabic...

I am in agreement with the need to rethink the way announcements are done... I personally do not get the notification about maintenance unless i leave my Bf. While i have not lost any troops yet from shutdowns... i have come close a few time... those times there were players getting on bf chat and letting us know. I agree that we should remember to check but there needs to be better notices on it. Done with my two cents now... Good Hunting ppl

• Peter unfeatured, featured and unpinned this topic